FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shina's Journal

Go down

Shina's Journal Empty Shina's Journal

Post by Shina Nihilo Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:12 pm

Shina Nihilo
KD-0079

Shina's Journal Sketchcard_rival_schools_akira_by_fedde-d5huds0
The world is not beautiful; and that, in a way, lends it a sort of beauty...

"So I found this journal in my pack after I left Hargeon Town. Apparently Mary and Robert thought I might want to write about my journey. Their kindness will never cease to amaze me.

So this is the first entry in my journal. And I have free reign to write whatever I feel like writing about, I guess... I figure I should introduce myself, in case anybody ever winds up reading this. I don't remember much, but here's what I do know...
"

Appearance:

Personality:

Likes & Dislikes:

Motivations & Fears:

Life:

History:
Shina Nihilo
Shina Nihilo
Guildless D
Guildless D

Experience : 18
Primary Magic : Flames of the Imitation Sun
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Shina's Journal Empty Re: Shina's Journal

Post by Shina Nihilo Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:48 pm

Magic:
Shina's Journal K-fireShina's Journal K-upper
Flames of the Imitation Sun

"I don't know much about my magic. I don't know if I was born with it, or if someone had taught it to me and I was somehow able to retain the basics of what I learned. All I know is that I, through whatever means with which I obtained it, have the ability to control fire. I also know that in order to use it to any real effect, I need to be wearing my gloves. I don't know why, though, and I really have no intention of questioning it at this point..."

Caster or Holder: Holder
Description: Shina has magic that is similar to her original’s magic. She can create flames from thin air and manipulate them as she pleases. However, due to a miscalculation in the cloning process on the parts of her creators, her powers are unstable. She has to wear special gloves implanted with certain lacrima (regular fire lacrima) in order to keep them under control, as well as manipulate them, though she can go at least two hours a day without wearing the gloves, and she doesn’t have to wear them when she sleeps. As with all forms of fire magic, Shina has a great deal of offensive capability at her disposal. She can deliver flaming punches, throw fiery projectiles at her opponents, or just employ the scorched earth method and burn everything in the area to a crisp with a large column of fire. However, her defensive techniques are limited to things like flaming auras and walls of flame.
Strengths: (76 words) In terms of how it interacts with other magicks of an elemental nature, Shina’s flames are able to melt ice quite handily. As stated before, her magic is best suited for offense, and is an extremely versatile tool to use for such purposes. Really, the only thing limiting what she’s able to do with her abilities is her imagination. And finally, Shina’s flames are suited for any range, from long range to close quarters combat.
Weaknesses: (133 words) When it comes down to a clash between elements, Shina’s fire abilities have two banes; wind and water. A strong enough gust can blow her flames out, and if enough water is poured on them, they’ll be smothered. And, due to its nature as Holder magic, it is reliant on her gloves. If they are destroyed or removed, she can’t use her abilities. This comes with an added danger for her. Without her gloves, Shina will begin to slowly lose control of her magic. For every ten posts that she goes without her gloves, her flames will flare up and burn her. If she goes five topics without getting the gloves replaced or retrieving them, she will burn to death. The only other weakness of note is the aforementioned lack of defensive capabilities.

Holder Weapon:

Spells:

Last edited by Shina Nihilo on Wed May 21, 2014 3:31 am; edited 4 times in total
Shina Nihilo
Shina Nihilo
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shina Nihilo Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:32 pm

The Way to Rebirth:
Shina's Journey

Shina's Journal Akira_Kazama_Bike_by_Tatong

"It's my first day on the road. So far, I have no real complaints. Mary and Robert were nice enough to pack me a bag with some food and clothes in it, along with this journal. The motorcycle they gave me has proven to be reliable, not to mention fast. You don't know the meaning of speed until you've ridden one of these things. I wish I had someone traveling along with me. It'd be nice to have someone to talk to. But I can settle for writing my thoughts down for now.

I'm camped out at the moment, maybe a yard or so off the road. Just finished my dinner. Canned soup isn't exactly my idea of a fine meal, but it tasted great, and my stomach's full. So I really shouldn't complain. Fire's keeping me warm, and the stars are out. It's a nice night. Not sure where I want to go from here. I don't really have any particular obligations. None that I can remember, at least. And I don't have any friends that I want to visit. I'm pretty much free to go wherever I please... I might head to Magnolia Town, I think. See what they have to offer up there.

I'm just outside of Magnolia Town now. I don't know what exactly drew me to this place in particular, and I don't rightly care, either. But I will admit that I feel like something's pulling me here, closer and closer. I can feel the metaphorical tug from somewhere deep inside myself.

The town itself is beautiful. I can see now why it's such a hot topic on the lips of travelers and wandering traders. But I have not seen it up close, so I cannot go into detail about anything in particular which stands out. I'll add more later when I've familiarized myself with it.

Yesterday I met someone really strange. It was a little bit after I had first ridden into town and found myself an inn. I had decided to enjoy a quiet glass of water by myself before I rented out a room, when this man in a really fancy coat and hat sat down next to me and offered to buy me something a little... stronger. I took him up on it, if only to avoid offending him. And then he started talking to me. Most of the conversation consisted of him probing me with various questions, which I answered honestly, more or less. Some of the things he asked about were a bit too nosy for my tastes, though. Eventually he brought up the Council's new guildless registration policy, and I went off on a rant. I guess that chased him off, because he left pretty quickly afterwards. But not before suggesting I check out Fairy Tail. Didn't make any promises, but I might, if the mood strikes.
"

Last edited by Shina Nihilo on Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Shina Nihilo
Shina Nihilo
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shina Nihilo Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:36 pm

Acid Mix:
Shina's Tunes

Shina's Journal Akira_kazama_by_agacross-d18qj22

"Before I left Hargeon, I met this guy. He was wearing a leather jacket and carrying this oddly shaped case on his back. I didn't know what it was, so I got curious. I asked him what he was carrying, and he told me that it was a guitar. I had no idea what that meant, so I asked him what a guitar did. He didn't respond. Instead, he pulled me off to the side, slid the 'guitar case' off his shoulders and set it on the ground. Then he opened it up and pulled out... something made of wood. It had a large body, and a long neck with six strings. Then he pulled out a piece of plastic and began strumming it. It's hard to describe what I felt when the beautiful sounds that guitar made flowed into my ears. He played for a while, and when he finished, I asked him what that was. 'Music,' he said. And that's how I got hooked..."

Main Theme:

Regret -Violin Version- (Dakota Star)

Character Themes:

Thinking: Monochrome (Yoko Kanno)

Alone: We're The Great (Yoko Kanno)

Joy-riding on her motorcycle: Exodus from the Underground Fortress (Shoji Yamashiro)

Practicing martial arts: Kaneda (Shoji Yamashiro)

Traveling alone: In Case of Trouble (Darren Korb)

Traveling with friends: Hills of Radiant Wind (Keiichi Okabe & Emi Evans)

Happy: Simple Life (Daisuke Ishiwatari)

Hanging out with friends: Way (Daisuke Ishiwatari)

In the presence of a rival: Kettou R&D -Arranged Version- (SNK Sound Team)

In the presence of a Shadow Heart member: Mechanical Bliss -Arranged Version- (SNK Sound Team)

Combat Themes:

Regular battle theme: KD-0084 -Arranged Version- (SNK Sound Team)

VS rival: Regret (Dakota Star)

VS Shadow Heart member: Dear Falling Angel -Arranged Version- (SNK Sound Team)
Shina Nihilo
Shina Nihilo
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down