FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Again?!

Go down

Again?! Empty Again?!

Post by Ambrose Wilder Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:57 pm

The day before, Amie had run into a mage who needed some help. More or less he ran into a guildless mage being hunted by some paladins. No big deal. Well apparently it was a big deal. How many of Amie’s thoughts were actually contradictions? He didn’t want to think about it. There he was, minding his own business when he walked right into the same guy. “Sorry, I… hey,” Amie said as a big grin spread across his features.

Oh come on!” the man said. He definitely still looked like a teenager, and sounded like one, and acted like one. Or in other words, he was rude.

What did I do?” Amie asked with a fake pout. The male glared at him.

Look, just… just leave me alone. What are you, following me? I need to keep a low profile, okay?

Amie laughed, “You think I’m following you? Its not my fault I… wait…” he scratched his chin, “Okay, its my fault I came to town, but it isn’t my fault you happened to be in the same town. Why am I to blame? What is your name anyway?

The boy got very stiff, looking around frantically. Apparently his name was a buzz word? Amie wished he didn’t know that feeling. He wished he couldn’t see the emotion behind those eyes.

Words: 222/500
Ambrose Wilder
Ambrose Wilder
Lamia Scale C
Lamia Scale C

Experience : 198
Primary Magic : Body Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Again?! Empty Re: Again?!

Post by Ambrose Wilder Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:29 pm

Look, nevermind. I can just leave you be, and we’ll be all great… okay?” he asked with a forced smile. Amie was a friendly and happy guy, but this… this wasn’t good for him. They both seemed to think Amie and the boy not being anywhere near each other was a great plan. Their luck just basically hated them.

As Amie turned to leave he saw one of the paladin’s from the day before, the wind boomerang guy, and two other paladins. The first paladin nudged another guy and Amie let out a groan. “About that separating thing… we might be together a few more minutes…

Wha-…. Oh… ****!” The boy looked for a second like he would make a run for it, and then he hesitated. Hesitation in the name of not abandoning a stranger he clearly didn’t even like? Well that was noble, but when boomerang man flung his first wind weapon at the kid, Amie wasn’t thinking noble. He had two options. Shield up and take the blow coming straight for the kid… or play the game. Amie sure loved his games. He didn’t hesitate, because hesitation got you killed, and he knew that for a fact. He sure loved this game.

Words: 427/500
Ambrose Wilder
Ambrose Wilder
Lamia Scale C
Lamia Scale C

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrose Wilder Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:00 pm

Long Jump forward, Power Strike right cross, basic Power punch left uppercut. “Any questions?!” Amie snapped, standing up once it was all done. Well, maybe it wasn’t quite that simple. He’d lunged himself at the leader, knocked his head just about off, then seriously smashed it against the ground. Did he have brain damage? Well he should have stayed home today! So this man was seriously banged up, and he was down for the count. Sure, Amie knew he should conserve his energy, but he decided otherwise. Screw it all. He was going for intimidation, and Amie, a jokester with a near constant smile, and enough hidden scars to write books over, was not often game for intimidation.

Luckily the intimidation worked in his favor. He looked angry, and sure, somewhere deep down, he felt it. It looked like the boy had shielded himself from the wind, and now that the caster was out cold, it was two against two. Two rather green looking paladins, and a very angry Lamia Scale staring them down. “You back off, we leave. You don’t get your skulls bashed in. Okay?” He asked. Each word was seething. He was not doing this today. Why? Why wasn’t he? Because his leg was on fire, and he felt like he was about to fall over, and he didn’t need some kid to protect. Some kid who didn’t like him, who just needed to get out of town. And they were in town. People, a few of them, were staring. Not today. Not today… they all agreed, because the paladins grabbed thei r leader, no doubt learning Amie’s face, and they left. Great. Just **** great… on more people’s bad list. Amie took a deep breath, put on a smile, and told the kid to have a nice afternoon. Walking off after that.

MP: 155/200
Words 733/500
Ambrose Wilder
Ambrose Wilder
Lamia Scale C
Lamia Scale C

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content