FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tourist Attraction

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tourist Attraction - Page 2 Empty Re: Tourist Attraction

Post by Verity Lohlepher Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:12 am

Distracted? The blonde's concerned gaze lingered for a few more seconds before she turned back to view the couple. She didn't think distraction caused people's faces to flush. Flushing red was caused by heat or embarrassment. If he wasn't hot that he must have been embarrassed. She nodded decisively. That must be it. There were plenty of reasons for that. At least she thought so. She looked at Zahn once again and smiled.

"If there's anything on your mind, don't hesitate to tell me." She told him reassuringly. Hopefully if there was something bothering him to the point of embarrassment, he'd tell her then.

The young man next to her had tons of good safety ideas and she continued to nod enthusiastically. They were all great points, better than anything she might think of and she intended to follow his advice as best as she could...which wasn't necessarily that well but at least she would have tried. While she had already gone into a thinking mode, Zahn had stood up. She jerked her head upon being gestured to follow suit and scrabbled to her feet.

"Right!" She exclaimed before clapping her mouth with her hand. That was a little loud she had to admit. She gave a quick perimeter scan of the area and looked back at Zahn. She smiled a little sheepishly. "We better hurry before anyone comes," She said, referring to the fact she probably drew the attention of others to their current location. She stepped out of their hidey hole and turned her head back and forth to see if there was anyone coming. There were none so far and so the girl continued to creep forwards. She reached some way in front where another good place to stop was before turning back to see if Zahn followed.

"Okay, I'm think..." Her eyes widened. A massive clown face which certainly was not her friend's appeared right in front of hers. They definitely pulled off the creepy smile well enough. The girl screamed initially from the surprise and by instinct, punched the person in the face. The person collapsed on the ground.

Oops.

Verity Lohlepher
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Zahn Skye Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:55 am

Zahn was following closely enough for the most part, but at the end Verity pulled in front of him a good amount. Enough that he lost sight of her for a few moments. Then he heard a scream. She started the prank already? He rushed to find out, and saw Verity standing over an unconscious body. He couldn't help it. He started laughing. This girl was just amazing.

"Ahahaha... Are you... are you alright?"

He came upon Verity and offered his hand, ignoring his attraction to the girl. For now he just wanted to have a bit of fun. He might tell her someday, but today he felt like just hanging out with Verity might help him become a happier person. He noted there surroundings as he lead the girl to another hidden spot.

"Hopefully that doesn't cause too much trouble. If you want we can cancel the prank... or... we can actually use the clown as bait now. With him unconscious we can actually lure people to this location. If one of us wants to get the supplies, we can set up the prank right here."

Zahn pondered their options for a moment before turning back to Verity.

"What do you think? I'll follow your lead on this. I'm happy to help in any way I can, but I'm having too much fun to care how we pull it off. As long as we prank someone that will be good enough for me. After all, the day's been so much fun already. Started off pretty bad for me, honestly, but now I'm glad I came here..."

The Jinx mage nodded, mostly to himself, and his voice was honest and happy. He was enjoying their little adventure and Verity's incident made him have even more fun. The girl seemed like an easy person to get along with, at least to him. He found himself wishing he didn't have to move on after their time together ended today, but knew that staying in one place would be bad for a Guildless mage like himself.

"So, how do we proceed Captain?"

Zahn's voice was back to portraying the playful military officer he'd pretended to be earlier. He knew that as long as he gave Verity a little direction she seemed quite capable of her own sort of brilliance. He appreciated her frank, fun personality and even if her plans were a little odd he found it fun to brainstorm along with her.

Zahn Skye
Lamia Scale C
Lamia Scale C

https://www.youtube.com/ImagineIfYouWillShow

Back to top Go down

Post by Verity Lohlepher Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:46 pm

Vera pouted at Zahn's laughing at her. She had punched a random civilian in a clown suit! "That's not funny," She stated, refusing to give into her urge to laugh. It was true, it was sooo not fu-
Okay it was slightly funny. Especially when he was laughing. Damn. Why did laughter have to be contagious? She'd say it was a valiant attempt to avoid laughing but really it wasn't. She couldn't withhold it any more and soon, the laughs can tumbling out of her mouth in a fit of highly suppressed giggles and a twitching grin. She nodded quickly and grabbed his hand, letting him lead her to a hiding spot while she recovered from her 'incident'.

The blonde was still trying to suppress her smile by folding her lips inside her mouth. Her eyes still glimmered with amusement. But despite her attempts to avoid laughing, she still managed to listen to Zahn. He was being serious so it wasn't hard for her to blend in with the mood and become more serious as well. Well seriousness failed. She shook her head vigorously, not wanting to interrupt him when he spoke about giving up the prank but soon bobbed it up and down excitedly when he then said to use the clown as bait. That was a good idea. Zahn had fabulous ideas.

She had to admit it was nice being told that it was fun playing pranks in a haunted house with her and smiled happily at him. "And I'm glad you came with me! Two people is always so much more fun than by myself..." Her voice trailed off slightly at the end but she shook it off quickly. She wondered if they would ever meet again after today. He was the first person she'd actually made friends with, and someone whom she could safely say got along with well. Other then that, she was virtually alone, she had no one.

Her grin returned after her sad spell in no time though. "We may proceed by...following your idea! I like it, my adviser! I think I'll get the stuff cause it's easier for me to carry it and then you can set up this area for the prank!" She exclaimed this in a hushed voice because they were still technically not allowed to be in here but still maintained a playful tone. "Good?" She asked, giving him a thumbs up, thumbs down signal. If he thumbed up or otherwise did something like that, she'd nod and start collecting stuff. Thumbs down (or anything like that)...well she'd stay and they'd figure something out.

Verity Lohlepher
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Zahn Skye Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:04 pm

Zahn watched, mystified, as Verity went through several emotions all in a very short span of time. First, she pouted at him, then she also joined in the merry mood, then became serious and then once again showed her happy side. She was an interesting person to say the least. As she commented on his proposal she once again became playful, responding to his silly soldier act once more. He nodded back at her with a smile and gave her the thumbs up sign.

This is certainly the most fun I think I've ever had. Who could've imagine a day off would be this nice...

Zahn watched as Verity went off to gather up the supplies then turned his attention back toward the unconscious clown, smirking to himself once more. Verity had certainly done a number on the poor guy. He chuckled as he surveyed the area, trying to plan out in his head how the prank would work out. He half-dragged, half-rolled the clown into a better position and began to mess around with the surrounding area. Once or twice he'd make a mental note of where he could use his magic to make the prank more interesting. He had the whole thing essentially laid out in his mind by the time Verity got back. He'd explain it to her while they set-up the materials but for not he was just happy to be having fun for once.

Ever since the war ended I think I began to smile less and less. I'm always on the run from the Seekers and I hate having to look over my shoulder all the time. Still, if ever day could be like this one...

The Jinx mage sighed wistfully, his emotions fairly obvious. He didn't want the fun to end. After he and Verity played a few pranks he'd likely have to be on the move again as he didn't want to get caught by any Seekers. Still, it was becoming more and more clear to him that he'd certainly appreciate meeting Verity again somewhere and sometime after this. He didn't know how long it would take, but he'd finally made a new friend and wanted to see her again after this. He thought about what Verity had said for a second.

"I guess... having another person around really is more fun than being alone all the time..."

Zahn was mostly talking to himself, so if Verity heard him he wouldn't have noticed. Right now, he was sort-of lost in thought and wasn't entirely focused on what was going on around him. He continued to set-up the area waiting for the right chance to explain to Verity how he thought they'd be able to pull this prank off without a hitch. He propped up the clown against a display of werewolves and smiled to himself.

"This is going to be hilarious..."
Zahn Skye
Zahn Skye
Lamia Scale C
Lamia Scale C

Experience : 110
Primary Magic : Jinx Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Verity Lohlepher Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:33 am

((Sorry about the delay of response >.>))

With a thumbs up sign from Zahn, it was time for Verity to troop around, gathering supplies for their glorious pranking mission. She felt a buzz of excitement as she decided what they'd need to get. She was thinking a broom, another ladder, a corpse and basically any other thing she could see. Plans were changeable and so they'd have to make do with whatever she found. That was fine though. She couldn't see Zahn having a problem with that. And so as she traveled around, she kept an eye out for good stuff. She managed to retrieve a ladder from some kind of control room, a broom from some kind of witch display, the witch's clothes which probably would have unintentionally created more terror for the visitors and a corpse from another display showing a killing. So now she guessed those people could wonder what the hell happened to the body and possibly be more scared. Oh well. The more terror there was, the more happier she was going to find herself.

After more touring, she successfully obtained a broken speaker and christmas lights along with a bunch of raggety tag clothes. She stored these all away and made her way back to Zahn. She didn't know what else they'd need but she was thinking what she had could be sufficient for now. Half way back she found herself wishing for a skeleton. Okay. A skeleton and a zombie. No more. It didn't take her too long to find the desired skeleton and stuffed zombie. Happy she had fulfilled her fantasy of requipping a skeleton, she finished heading the way back to her friend and possibly in an unwise move, dumped what she had collected into a small pile next to Zahn.

"I think we need costumes," She stated firmly, nodding her head at the same time. It was a relief to get the thing on her tongue off it. Not that she ever didn't do that. That being said, she looked around to see what Zahn did. She struggled to maintain a straight face. The clown was looking particularly terrifying within the werewolves. It was in prime position to jump out at  passerby too. She looked for a few more seconds before she couldn't contain it any longer. The blonde burst out laughing and pointed at the clown. She couldn't explain why it was so funny to her. Words befell her tongue. She tried to wordlessly explain her thinking as well as how it looked really out of place to her within a pack of scary werewolves. She shook her head after a while to maintain her 'serious' face, needed to successfully pull off this prank. "And now we set up the rest," She said, immediately getting back down to business. Hmmm...what were they going to do? An image of the clown popped back into her face. She sucked her bottom lip to prevent herself from laughing again. Focus Verity, Focus she told herself.
Verity Lohlepher
Verity Lohlepher
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Experience : 253
Primary Magic : Re-Quip Magic: The Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Zahn Skye Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:53 pm

((Don't worry about it. I've been busy myself and I took longer to respond last time... Sorry about that, again.))

Zahn smiled at Verity when she forcefully recommended they needed costumes. It was certainly a good idea, and Verity was obviously looking forward to it. Zahn was just happy to have a nice day where he could do what he wanted, but having Verity around certainly made things more interesting. He nodded in agreement and set about setting up the "trap" using the materials Verity had gathered. He smiled to himself as Verity burst out laughing when she saw what he'd down with the unconscious clown. It was nice to see he was able to make people laugh from time to time.

Now, if only I could be this happy all the time...

The Jinx mage mentally chided himself for the negative attitude and instead refocused himself on the task at hand. Verity was once again in her planning mode... though it didn't last long. Zahn noticed the girl trying to keep herself from laughing and found himself chuckling as well.

"Looks like we're all set. Now, all we need is some volunteers to help us show off our pranking skills..."

There was a mischievous edge in Zahn's voice. It was very obvious he was looking forward to seeing just who passed by so he and Verity could scare the pants off of them. He smiled at Verity and motioned with his head.

"Commencing last phase, Captain Vera! Let's find us some guppies! We'll show 'em good!"

The Jinx mage's fake accent was thinking and afterward he smiled awkward and shook his head, as if making sure he didn't get too silly.

"We should also find a place to hide, so we're out of sight whenever our first vic-... uh... friends. Yes, whenever our first 'friends' show up, let's make sure we surprise them as much as possible. That hidey-hole over there looks pretty good."

Zahn pointed to another cordoned off area, this one a little bigger than their last hiding place. They'd be able to see better from there and stay out of sight all at once. He waited for Verity's response. She might want to hide somewhere else. This was her plan after all, so Zahn just wanted to follow along as best he could and let her take the lead.
Zahn Skye
Zahn Skye
Lamia Scale C
Lamia Scale C

Back to top Go down

Post by Verity Lohlepher Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:44 am

Verity nodded enthusiastically in response to Zahn stating that they needed volunteers. There would definitely be volunteers... unknowing volunteers actually. She was thinking it'd make the haunted house more worth while though. People came to haunted houses to get scared and if they went in one that wasn't scary it was a rip off on their money. Therefore, even if by creating their own display/prank thing, it wasn't allowed, they'd still be doing a good service by making it a good haunted house. Surprising even. The amount of people that swaggered into haunted houses thinking it'd be a piece of cake was horrifying to the blonde at times.

"Yesss!" She said at the same time as her nod, own mischievous edge in her voice evident too.

Verity struggled to refrain from full out giggling when Zahn adopted the silly accent. She had to respond in kind too. "Alright! Now onwards we proceed!" She tried speak in the same way as him but probably failed because of her giggles. Oh well, close enough.

She noticed that he grew embarrassed because of the accent adopted and her smile grew kinder. She patted him on the back and widened her smile into something cheerier in feel. "Don't fret! You can never be too silly in an amusement park!" She exclaimed, assuming he thought the accent was too silly because in reality, it probably was silly but she didn't care - she was just as silly!

Verity looked over to where Zahn pointed for a hiding place and she nodded decisively. That was good. She smiled humorously when he changed what she thought he was about to say as 'victims' to 'friends'. Other than that, her reaction was probably a bit mediocre, focused instead on the hidey hole. "I think that's a great place to hide. Let us travel to our destination now before our, ahem, friends arrive!" She flashed him a quick toothy grin before focusing on getting to the hole.

A small smile crept upon her face as she neared her destination. Oh how the anticipation was great.
Verity Lohlepher
Verity Lohlepher
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Zahn Skye Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:49 pm

((So, I'm gonna try and wrap this topic up soon since I've been busier than ever with work. I'm really sorry about being so busy and I hate myself for making you wait. That said, let's continue... finally.))

The pair had done a fairly good job of setting their prank up, and as it turned out, they weren't going to have to wait too long for the first passersby. As a group of people waltzed through the Haunted House like they owned the place the neared the clown/werewolf set-up. It was fairly dark, pretty much the same as all haunted house rides Zahn assumed, and so the group wouldn't be able to make out much. Zahn turned to Verity and nodded. It was time to start their fun.

Gotta make this move count!

Wordlessly, Zahn unleashed his magic upon a nearby stick, causing it to fall over. The sound of a smack resonated through the area, the haunted house's innate echo helping carry the sound. The group looked in the direction of the sound and a the werewolf display lit up and snarling sounds could be heard. The clown in the middle looked like he was being devoured and several of the group screamed and ran with the others being pulled along for the ride. Zahn could barely contained his laughter as they ran off, no doubt to tell someone else about what they thought they saw. The Jinx mage gave Verity a silent thumbs up. He'd have to work quickly to restore the area so he could prank the next group as well.

Maybe I'll keep moving the display around or make things float or some other small stuff. Next time, I suppose the skeleton or zombie might be a good addition to the set-up. For now though, I'm going to just enjoy this moment a little while longer.

Zahn sighed and chuckled softly. He was having fun and he didn't bother hiding it.
Zahn Skye
Zahn Skye
Lamia Scale C
Lamia Scale C

Back to top Go down

Post by Verity Lohlepher Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:25 pm

((That's alright. Good actually, cause I'm trying to minimise the number of threads I have to keep up with. I'd say it be able to be ended in the next two posts or so.))

Verity saw the people's reaction to Zahn's prank and laughed alongside with him. Their reaction was gold. She was having fun too and decided the next group that came along would be hers to 'play' with. They finished setting up to prank area and Vera decided some additions would be needed. For example, some actual physical involvement. Vera thought she could be pretty spooky at times. Set in place again, Vera decided she'd be a dead body on the ground. Before she moved to position she non-verbally communicated her intentions to Zahn. Or at least tried too. Once she was satisfied that she'd done so, she moved to a spot on the ground, smack bang in the middle of the path. Of course she was disguised under some random materials, leaves and broken glass - whatever really. The next batch of people were a group of teenagers slightly younger than Vera herself. 14, 15 perhaps? They were already scared stiff and clinging to each other like life support.

When the prank would start gearing into motion again, the teenagers would scream, both girl and boys as they would run forwards in fear. Once that happened, Verity would jump up and surprise them, adopting her best ugly beast face (which wouldn't have been that hard due to her wearing a freaky and scary in appearance mask to hide her otherwise beautiful face).
Verity Lohlepher
Verity Lohlepher
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down