FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing and Meant To Be Found

Go down

Missing and Meant To Be Found Empty Missing and Meant To Be Found

Post by Verity Lohlepher Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:30 am

Verity was hanging outside the Magnolia Theatre mainly because she had seen an urgent request that was pinned up just today. It sounded strangely familiar coming from a person named Fred and so she'd decided she'd take it. It turned out once she arrived it was a person she knew. Well kinda. She just remembered him since he had kind of forced her into the next month's play. Even despite the trouble she and Kensie had caused. She was surprised they were still in it though. No rehearsals for her today though. Today she was here for a mission. "Hey...Fred," she said, hesitating while she struggled to remember his name. He was waiting outside of the theatre. As usual, he was a man of little words. He stared at her coolly.

"Hey Verity. I was expecting someone more...capable for the job but I'll deal with what I receive." Ouch. That was a little painful. She stuck her chin out.

"I am more than capable!" she declared "Just tell me what's wrong," He stretched his mouth into a thin line.

"If you'd be paying more attention during rehearsal you might have known." The man in the suit rolled his eyes. "The costumes for the play are missing. You need to find them. Give them to Isobelle. Do NOT under any circumstance go on the stage. Your reputation for disruption proceeds you. I have had firsthand experience," And then he walked off at a brisk pace.

Vera shrugged her shoulders. So much for trusting someone after doing a play for them. Oh well. She needed to do the job. She walked into the theatre and immediately started her search, eyes scanning the ceiling. If someone was hiding something big and colourful like costumes they'd need somewhere obscure. Where was the most obscure places? Not the stage thankfully. Hmmm. Maybe she'd go through the air vent again. Or not. Tight spaces? No. The attic was a possibility. The only time she'd gone up there was to explore and she'd promptly returned to the ground because it was just that dusty. Well it was a plausible idea.

Word Count: 353
Verity Lohlepher
Verity Lohlepher
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Experience : 253
Primary Magic : Re-Quip Magic: The Witch
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Missing and Meant To Be Found Empty Re: Missing and Meant To Be Found

Post by Verity Lohlepher Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:47 pm

And so the attic was her destination to go to. She wouldn't have to go to the stage at all. The girl noted that the easiest route would be to go up the ladder that was situated in some weird spot in the dressing room. However, she was  a bit skeptical of whether the ladder would be the best spot to enter. She frowned in a moment of contemplation. Alright. She'd take the air vent again. This time she wouldn't destroy it. What better way to overcome fear than to face it head on right? The blonde eyes the staircase in the corner and climbed quickly up. Next would be taking off the actual vent to leave a hole. Her fingers grasped the grated edge and pulled it off with ease. After that was done, she made sure she had a firm grip in the air vent and lifted herself inside. Now that she was inside she just needed to find the attic.

She commando crawled through the enclosed area and tried not to suffocate. At every hole she saw she was careful to not fall in. She also used these holes to see what was going on below. On one such instance at peering into the hole she saw a girl with auburn hair. She was probably one of the dancers. Vera noticed the girl looked suspicious, giving cautious looks around everyone. Hmmm. She was giving her the inkling that she was the one who stole the costumes. As quietly as she could, the blonde shifted the grate off the hole. She then tried to ease her way out carefully. She was almost there when she lost her grip and as a result, yelped as she hit the floor.

The effects were instantaneous. "Who are you?" The girl with Auburn hair had stiffened, turning around immediately to ask this question. She was currently glaring at Vera while the other smiled guiltily.

Total Word Count: 675
Verity Lohlepher
Verity Lohlepher
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Verity Lohlepher Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:23 am

The blonde scratched her head. "I'm Verity," She said. It occurred to her once again the suspiciousness of the auburn hair girl's presence. She narrowed her eyes. "What are you doing here?" The other girl gave quick glances around the room nervously, clearing her throat at the same time. "It's none of your business!" Vera was not in the mood for waiting around. She grabbed the girl's clothes. "I think it is my business. What kind of person hangs in-" She swept her eyes around to find a good word "-this kind of building?" Okay. Maybe not the cleverest answer she could have given. The auburn head rolled her eyes. "I'm a dancer now get off me!" She shoved Verity off with surprising strength and began to move off.

Having no other option, the blonde decided she'd need to follow the suspicious girl. She followed her to the dressing room, music room, backstage and all over the place. No sign of being suspicious. But she kept giving looks! It was strange. The girl was about to give up when the auburn haired girl disappeared somewhere. Verity followed as quickly as she could after her. The girl scanned the room anxiously and made her way to the curtain. "No-" "HA! SO YOU HAVE BEEN HIDING COSTUMES!" Vera jumped out of her hiding place to face the girl. The girl jumped as well and hid the box behind her hands. "N-n-no I haven't," She said. Her face was flushed and she seemed to look desperately for an escape. Vera was not about to let her escape. But...she stood there much like an idiot with a pointed finger. The girl seemed a tad scared. Genuinely scared. Like she needed something. Verity coughed. "Why?" she asked.

The girl appeared a slight bit confused. Verity's eyebrow twitched in annoyance. "I asked why? As in why did you hide the costumes?" The girl stuttered in surprise. "I-I told you I didn'..." She trailed off upon seeing the other's expression. "Okay," She sighed. "I need to sell the costumes. I need the money. It's for my parents." The blonde made a split decision. "Give them up peacefully and I'll give you the pay I receive. It'll probably be more than the costumes," It wasn't like she needed the pay desperately.

And so, costumes in tact and in tow, she traveled to Isobelle, the music lady and sister of Fred, to hand her the newly found costumes. An exchange occurred soon afterwards and when she was out again, the mission was completed successfully. Yay!

Total WC: 2000

Last edited by Verity Lohlepher on Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:27 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding WC)
Verity Lohlepher
Verity Lohlepher
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down