FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Violence off the port bow!

Go down

Violence off the port bow! Empty Violence off the port bow!

Post by Atrum Furea Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:46 pm

Atrum stared at the man gauging him as he talked, lately the giant had found himself more eager to help others, not that he wasn't it was simply a matter of also having the added motivation of getting back at those had had attacked his guild and hurt his family.  Still Atrum was no fool and knew that the with Dark guild of Shadow Heart throwing its weight around he was more likely to run into people who wished him harm.  Although this man seemed utterly sincere to him, so the giant gave him a pleasant smile.  How had he run into this man in the first place?  From what he remembered he was looking for smaller Shadow Heart Guilds to see if he could take them out and maybe gain some information while he was at it.  Unfortunately he hadn't found what he was looking for but before he had managed to leave this man came to him and informed him of a group of wizards running around committing crimes and overall harassing the people who lived here, taking advantage of the chaos Shadow heart created by hurting innocent people.  The Giant couldn't abide that, and a dangerous glint entered his eye as he resolved to teach these misguided children a lesson.

"Uhh so you will help me then?"  The man asked, Atrum hadn't even gotten his name the man seemed so nervous he might have simply forgotten to properly introduce himself.  The giant pushed his hat back a bit and nodded, to the man hoping that he might calm down and relax a bit.

"Of course I will sir, I can not simply ignore a cry for help.  I will give my utmost effort to solve this problem and return at least a little peace to this town."  He replied taking off his hat and giving a small bow.  "Just leave it to me, I shall get it done."

"Oh thank god that makes me feel so much better that you are willing to do this, is there anything I can do for you?"  The man asked making the Giant pause and his smile widen slightly. Once again he almost simply rushed off without getting the details he needed to stop doing that.

"Actually yes there is."  He started cracking his knuckles.  "Where were these miscreants last seen?"

Word count: 390
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Experience : 219
Primary Magic : War Flame Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Violence off the port bow! Empty Re: Violence off the port bow!

Post by Atrum Furea Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:21 pm

Atrum stared at the street he had been directed to with an emotion he couldn't quite place, the place had graffiti drawn everywhere and there were scrape marks that he was sure came from a bunch of people practicing magic on the street and local buildings.  Was this a hangout for delinquents?  They drew on the buildings and roads and left the area looking a mess simply out of boredom?  This is what Fairy Tail wizards were compared to?  This was down right insulting, to misuse the area because they had nothing better to do and they cared nothing for the town they lived in was disgraceful to say the least.  Of course this was the result of the recent chaos, people were reacting to the splitting of the magic council and the emergence of shadow heart and unfortunately this was one of the many results.  Atrum had before refused to care about how the council ran things because he felt he had no right to judge them but now.  He lived here Magnolia was his home and his home had been attacked.  He wanted vengeance but it would have to wait, until then he would solve the smaller problems like this one until he could find the one responsible for the attack on his family.  The giant didn't hide himself as he looked around the area, if he was right the ones who hung out here would come to him when they felt confident enough, this was their turf after all.

"Hey!  What do you think you're doing on our turf asshole!"  Came the shout as Atrum turned to see two young men obviously prepared to fight.  As he turned and they got a better look at him their confidence seemed to drain a bit.  Atrum clapped his hands together and then spread them apart widening them in a welcoming manner.  

"Ah there you are perhaps you two would be kind enough to welcome me to your hangout?"  The Giant asked smiling brightly with his eyes closed confident of his position.  The two young delinquents sneered at the giant and drew their blade attempting to intimidate Atrum into leaving their turf.  "Oh you would rather fight?  Okay then but if I win, you will tell me where your hideout is.  Geh heh heh."  He said smashing his fist together more than eager to get into a fight.  The punks blink as the fact that they had knives only served to make their opponent eager.

"Guy must be a Wizard."  One of them said simply.

"What do you think legal or not?"  The other asked turning his blade about.

"By the way he talks I would say legal even sounds like a goody two shoes."

"Yeah I can see that but he's kinda intimid-"  The man never got to finish his sentence as Atrum took the chance to throw a right hook straight into his face.  Gods he loved doing that, it never got old, ever.  There was the cracking sound of breaking bone and the giant knew that he had broken that one's jaw so much for getting him to talk, he'll just have to be more careful with his friend.

[color=gold"You two should be paying attention to me and not each other, take your eyes off your opponent...  and he may do more than just break your jaw."[/color]  The giant said prompting the other punk to cut at Atrum's chest with his dagger,  Atrum spun in the direction of the slash moving away from it bringing his fist over and smashing the man's arm stunning him with the pain before bringing his knee up into his stomach knocking him onto his friend's back.   "Done already?  That is such a shame. Now as we agreed tell me where your hideout is before I get too hungry."  Atrum said flashing his teeth at the one still able to talk the giant wasn't going to waste time the best way to make them talk was to scare the shit out of them.  "Well?  Go on, you do not want to make me wait whelp."

Word Count: 1073
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Furea Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:58 pm

There was that sound again, it had been a few minutes since he had heard it and he still could figure out what was making it. He wasn't too worried about it but it was pretty constant and really getting on his nerves. Gregory finally couldn't take it anymore, he didn't care what the others thought he was going to see what the hell was making that noise and beat it into a pulp if it was the last thing he did. The annoyed young man made a grunting noise as he jumped off the empty book shelf he was sitting on and walked towards the large double doors of the storage room he and his friends had taken as a hideout for the meantime. They did plan on getting a better place as soon as they got enough cash from those local businesses they planned on upgrading and moving out of this boring port town. Although Frederick did mention something about using the boats to their advantage, maybe he was talking about piracy but Greg didn't care he was more concerned by that infuriating noise, like someone was punching metal or something. he was about to get to the doors when he hear what sounding like knocking. Greg stopped and raised an eyebrow in confusion, had the others come back early? They were not due back for a while, he decided to see who it was but he wasn't opening the doors now, not on your life.

"Yes?" He ventured cautiously, hoping it was just the boys come back already. At first there was no reply then came the cracking of wood and the crashing sound of metal being violently smashed against pavement as the doors were smashed inwards by what looked like a decently sized desk. The door flew in narrowly missing Greg and smashing against much of the stored furniture lying about the place. Greg found his eyes looked on the outside of the door that he now had a great look at, and now he knew what that sound was. The outside of the door had several large dents in it some were distressingly fist shaped while others were most definitely caused by something being used as a bludgeon. These doors were used as security doors around Hargeon, extra thick and heavy apparently just thick enough to be dented hard on one side without much noticeable markings on the other side. He looked up to see what could have damaged the door like this and saw a monster of a man standing seven feet tall wearing what looked like slacks, a white dress shirt, a vest, and a straw hat, laughing manicly as the light from outside pour in and dragging two unconscious forms behind him as he entered the building and tossed the two footmen that had gone out to patrol the area into the room. Greg stared unable to form any words as the giant smashed his knuckles together and gave them a strangely warm and pleasant smile, that turned sinister and predatory as he grinned and showed his teeth.

"All right then who ordered a beating?" The man asked a popping sound coming from his knuckles as he licked his lips. Gregory got the distinct impression that this was a monster sent here to eat them. Gregory drew his dagger knowing that there was no way he was getting out of this without fighting his way out. There was no way the monster before him was going to let him walk he had to fight, luckily he was pretty good at that and they had numbers on their side Gregory and Fred weren't the only two standing in this room there were at least six of them. Six wizards could take on a single monster, hell they could even win! "Good you got some fighters among you, this will be fun." The monster spoke cheerily locking his eyes on Greg. "I am going to teach you children the meaning of combat. Then I am going to teach you what you should be doing with your talents, let us hope that you are slow learners. I wish to enjoy this as long as possible." Oh good god what had they gotten themselves into?

Word count: 1782
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Furea Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:42 am

Atrum ran forwards and charged the nearest punk flames covering his arm as he approached him far faster than the armed Wizard was expecting as he threw himself out of the way of the attack allowing his ally behind him to throw a glowing fist at Atrum's attack the two explosive punches colliding upon each other. The force of the attacks managed to push Atrum back while it threw the lighter and less tough wizard off his feet and into the ground. This was great these guys were not a bunch of idiots they were rather intelligent and worked well together, Atrum was going to enjoy fighting them and then maybe he really would teach them a thing or two. The first one that had thrown himself out of the way was already on Atrum slashing at his chest with his dagger forcing the giant back. The man pressed his advantage getting in closer than Atrum thought he would be willing to and planting a foot in the giant gut before raising his knee to Atrum's chin knocking him back. Atrum raised a hand to his chin and rubbed it as his attacker danced out of his reach allowing the others in the room to catch up.

"You are impressive, it is a shame that you are basically a group of thugs you could be a real force to reckoned with, given a bit of training." Atrum said smashing his fists together, waiting for the thugs to come to him. There was a moment of silence before the one who had kneed him in the chin threw a table at him, and that's when they attacked. Atrum let himself slip fully into the battle, the adrenaline coursing through him as the world slowed down and he saw what he needed to do. He brought a knee up slamming it into the table, and then punched the edge closest to him with just enough force to tip the other side up to block a stab from on of the thug's daggers. He immediately kicked the table smashing it into that same thug tossing him back giving Atrum enough room to swing his head back and focus on a hand to hand fighter that had just ran up swinging his fist at Atrum's head. The giant smiled as his current opponent instantly followed up his missed strike with two powerful jabs empowered by impact magic forcing Atrum to change tactics and moving his arms in circular motions redirected the punches away from his body. With the thug now open he grabbed the extended arm and lifted it over his shoulder turning and tossing him down into the next closer attack buying him some time as he turned to face the fourth closest.

Another hand to hand fighter as demonstrated by the high kicks aim for Atrum's torso that forced the Giant to dance a few steps backwards to also dodge the two immediate spinning fists thrown his way damn these kids were fancy. Atrum interrupted the second spinning fist by slamming the palm of his hand onto his attackers wrist and pushed back stopping the thugs advance then suddenly jerking it closer to him moving closer himself to elbow the man in below the ribs, followed by quickly punching him in the face to stun him and throwing in another elbow this time aiming to crack his ribs, before finally slamming his fist into his gut and pushing forwards. "You young ones don't fight experienced fighters often do you?" Atrum taunted before he felt the impact of a wind spell smash into his back. He got it now three hand to hand fighters with impact spells one good with a dagger as well two dagger users and a wind wizard. Clever really, it meant that at least three of them got to understand their opponent on a combat level and if things went wrong they had the advantage of numbers and tactics on their side. Maybe one or two of them studied tactics? If it weren't for the fact that he was essentially born and raised in war he probably would be having much more trouble with these guy right now. They might even had been overwhelming him by now.

Word Counter: 2490
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Furea Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:35 am

Atrum threw himself back as one of the fist fighters threw a spinning round house in his direction allowing Atrum to grab the show off and toss him at the wind wizard to distract him while he handled the rest of these punks he had injured three and two others were distracted where was the last on-  Something hard smashed into the back of Atrum's head and he fell to on knee growling angrily his hand reaching for the bump growing on his head.  He turned to face the one that had hit him and found the first close range fighter that had disappeared after his first assault failed he had grabbed the door and smashed it against Atrum's head hoping to knock him out.  If it wasn't for his stonewheat hat it most likely would've worked to.

"You really are a monster."  The young man said before swinging the door at Atrum's face the giant grabbed it and stopping it with his hands looking pretty eager to see how strong this man really was.  He definitely had potential, and Atrum was interested in taking advantage of the fact that he wasn't dealing with a bunch of simple delinquents.

"That is rather rude, I am not a monster I am simply a northerner who's moved to Fiore.  I am still human just like you, only raised for battle since birth."  He grinned suddenly pushing the metal door they were struggling with against the man and using it to pin him to the floor.  "Let us get serious then be sure that you want to continue before I stop holding back."  Atrum growled giving the wizard a way out without continued combat.  "Or do you want me to prove that I have been playing with you?"  The giant teased the man, his grin turning into a soft and pleasant smile.  

"w-what?"  The man asked confused, as Atrum chuckled at him his grin returning.  

"It seems simple to me, I am obviously going to win this fight if we continue, and my mission is to put an end to your gang.  If you stopped being a gang, then I will not have to return and bring you down now will I?"  Atrum stated with a matter of fact tone in his voice.  "Become a group who protects this town, and not only will I not have to come back and hurt you, but people will even praise you for your violence.  This is your home is it not?"

"I...uh.. we..."  The young man known as Gregory stared at the man giving him a way out with confusion on his face, the giant obviously was suggesting that they turn a new leaf but the look in his eyes.... scared him... they only wanted to get rich without getting in trouble.  "o-okay, you win this is officially more trouble than it is worth anyways...."

"And so they have disbanded sir, I shall have some friends of mine come up to check on them to make sure they keep their promise as well, Can not be too generous with them, a little scare here and there should keep them in line."  Atrum said smiling at the man who hired him it took a while to find Simone since they hadn't introduced themselves but a little asking around found him back to the nervous man rather easily.  Atrum figured this was about enough and turned to leave when immediately Simon grabbed his arm.

"No wait before you go take this."  Simone said producing a bag presumably filled with Jewels, Atrum blinked and shook his hand and head.

"Ah, no thank you I had fun that is enough payment."  He said trying to dodge the payment feeling awkward taking Simone's money.

"No no no I insist take it you earned it."  the smaller man said forcing the bag into Atrum's hands.  The giant blinked and looked at the face of the man he helped and nodded solemnly.

"Of course, sure, If you need help again do not hesitate to call me."  He said placing the bag into his pocket and turning to leave.  He wasn't done yet he had more work to do.

[Exit thread]
Word counter: 3186
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down