FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triumphant Return

3 posters

Go down

Triumphant Return Empty Triumphant Return

Post by Elrowan Sabeur Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:37 pm

Elrowan burst through Blue Pegasus's doors, as was his custom whenever he returned to the guild. "I HAVE RETURNED!" He roared, which was also his custom. Most of the time, this was accompanied by people holding their ears and flinching, not to mention the eye-rolling (which Elrowan never noticed). However, this time, people actually stopped what they were doing. His fellow guildmates applauded and cheered - for surprisingly, Elrowan was part of the group on Tournament Isle. Not only had he represented them... but their team had gotten first place.

With Kayoko at his side and with her help, they managed to reach their guild. If Elrowan was by himself, he would have gotten side-tracked by sidequests and lost even though he would never admit as such. He believed adventuring depended on the nature of one's heart, and he was a free-willed spirit. But even Elrowan was a little surprised at the reaction the guild was giving him. His normally energetic tirade was momentarily halted, as he stood and blinked at the applause. While he knew he was popular, this was even more recognition than he thought possible for a rising star.

He cast a look at the girl next to him, who was also part of the attention, though she was practically hiding behind him. "It seems word of our triumph has already reached them," he said casually, as if this was perfectly normal.
Elrowan Sabeur
Elrowan Sabeur
Blue Pegasus C
Blue Pegasus C

Experience : 91
Primary Magic : Water Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Triumphant Return Empty Re: Triumphant Return

Post by Calico Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:44 am

Calico was sitting up on the roof of the Blue Pegasus building sunning herself out of boredom. She’d pushed Kayoko into going on the island trip. It would be a good character building experienced for the otherwise spoiled older sister. It had been hard for Calico to push Kayoko though. Calico had really wanted to go. No, saying that to herself was the biggest, baddest understatement in the universe.

To make matters worse, she’d been a mixture of very bored, very untrusting, and a fair bit of scared of everyone without Kayoko around. This had led to many mishaps, including broken dishes, stolen fish, and even some clawing if people got too close. As such, she’d been banned from the bar and lounge area while Kayoko was away.

But that’s when she caught Kayoko’s scent. It was much stronger than usual, and mixed with all kinds of strange naturey scents. And fish!? FISH!? She was so jealous now. But it was Kayoko! Jealousy was quickly the last thing on her mind. It took her a moment to bolt her way down into the building and down stairs.

“NYAH!!!!” She shouted as she leapt from the stairs. However, her tendency to simply react without thinking had once again got the better of her. Instead of tackling Kayoko, she tackled Elrowan. Once she had him pinned to the ground, she started rubbing her face in his chest. “Big sister Kayoko! Calico missed Kayoko sooooooooooooooooo much! Calico exclaims happily.”
Calico
Calico
Blue Pegasus D
Blue Pegasus D

Experience : 1
Primary Magic : Beast Mode Magic: Cat Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayoko Sasaki Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:30 pm

Kayoko had just got back from the tournament, walking in the back of the group as usual. She’d solidified two new friends on the trip. Three if you counted Hector’s pet wind Elemental. Hector, however, had stopped to do something on the way back, hoping to avoid the crowd. Kayoko wished she would have thought to do that as well. As soon as she walked into the building, she saw an interesting sight. Calico was rubbing her face on Elrowan, calling him big sister Kayoko. “Um… C-Calico…” she started slowly, raising a hand partway.

She wasn’t quite sure what to do with this scene. Part of her wanted to laugh. Part of her was mortified. Part of her… had no idea which part it supported more. So instead, an odd grin crept across her face as she said “Um… you should stop rubbing your face on him…” Her voice didn’t match the look on her face. It was more hesitant. At least she was distracted from her desperate need for a proper warm bath, for better or for worse. She’d thought of nothing else since she left the island, after all. Now… well this was certainly a way to get reacquainted with her sister after a week…
Kayoko Sasaki
Kayoko Sasaki
Blue Pegasus D
Blue Pegasus D

Experience : 78
Primary Magic : Pure Spirit (Holder)

Back to top Go down

Post by Elrowan Sabeur Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:20 am

"Oof!" Elrowan hit the ground heavily, completely caught off guard. He was being assaulted! At first he struggled, until he realized that the person before him was just... rubbing against his chest. Elrowan froze. Wait, what? His mouth was wide, no sound coming forth. "A... a cat? Or a person? What manner of being are you!" He was completely lost. Still on the ground, but doubting what he saw, Elrowan tugged on Calico's ears. Mainly checking to see if they would come off. Nope, this was definitely a cat girl of some sort. He tried to think of any lore or other information he knew about catgirls.

Yes they were a mythical race, so rare that people didn't think they existed. They were rumored to have some kind of catz island in the middle of nowhere, where all their kind gathered. Despite their secretive nature, catgirls were known for being generally good-natured and energetic. There could only be one logical reason why this girl had left her island to come talk to him. "You... your people are in danger, and so you have come to seek my aid, correct?" It was the only thing that made sense. Wait... no. He looked between Kayoko and Calico in confusion. The two seemed to know each other. "Lady Kayoko! Are you a catgirl too?!" He sat up abruptly, pushing off Calico a bit more forcefully than he intended. The sudden realization was quite startling. Furtively Elrowan looked at the guild hall, realizing the others might not be so keen on keeping secrets. "We should speak somewhere safe," he told them solemnly. Certainly that would respect the two girls' privacy and he could get some answers.
Elrowan Sabeur
Elrowan Sabeur
Blue Pegasus C
Blue Pegasus C

Back to top Go down

Post by Calico Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:51 am

“Nyah…?” Calico pushed herself up, only to find that she wasn’t on top of Kayoko. She was on top of one of her companions from the island. Before she could react there was hands on her ears. She let out squeaks and squeals as he tugged on her ears. It hurt, and so she flailed in a weak display of self defense. “Nyah….!”

“N-What? Calico asks in confusion,” Calico narrated her confusion when he spoke of her people. But then she was shoved off and let out a quiet mew as she hit the ground. This man was a brute! And Kayoko had spent a whole week with him on the island!? She didn’t know what kind of filthy things he’d done, but he was going to pay now.

But before she could pounce, yet another assumption was made. One that made Calico’s jaw hang open slightly. No one believed Kayoko was a cat! But here he was making the connection. Which would have earned her adoration and respect if he hadn’t deceived her at the door. Or pulled on her ears. Or pushed her. Her ears laid back, and she took a defensive stance as the fur on her tail bristled out. “Of course Big sister Kayoko is a cat! Calico says matter of factly.”
Calico
Calico
Blue Pegasus D
Blue Pegasus D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayoko Sasaki Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:31 am

And now Kayoko was more confused. Suddenly Elrowan was up, offering to help save Calico’s people from some imaginary demon as he was want to do, and even asking Kayoko if she was a cat girl. “I um… n-“ Before she could answer, Calico was already answering for her, in an unfortunately predictable fashion. “I-I’m not a cat…” she insisted weakly. A week on a dangerous island certainly hadn’t done a whole lot to help her social confidence, though it was probably a good sign that she wasn’t frozen. Part of that was because she was too busy to notice the people staring at them. “I-I don’t even have cat ears…” she insisted quietly as she poked two of her fingers together nervously.

She wanted to greet Calico and give her a big hug, but at the moment she was entirely too confused and defensive to do such a thing. Her posture, as usual, reflected her discomfort as she stared vaguely at the ground rather than looking at either her friend or her sister. “W-where are we going?” she asked with a squeak as Elrowan demanded they go somewhere safe. She followed though, finally arriving in a ‘safe’ place to discuss… well, as far as she could tell, two completely wrong assumptions from both people that weren’t her, while she failed to correct them because she didn’t have a forceful enough personality.
Kayoko Sasaki
Kayoko Sasaki
Blue Pegasus D
Blue Pegasus D

Back to top Go down

Post by Elrowan Sabeur Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:39 pm

Hm... so Kayoko was a cat, too. That explained quite a few things. Elrowan nodded knowingly at Calico's confirmation. However, they still needed to be careful with what information they shared in public. "Come, Lady Kayoko," he grabbed the girl's hand before she could protest. "Let us find a solitary room to discuss your sister's plight!" He practically dragged Kayoko, assuming that the catgirl would be keen to follow them. Elrowan had a particular place in mind - the same tea room where he had attempted his mission with Crisis. It was generally a quiet room and rarely saw use, so it was perfect for a secret meeting.

"Now then..." Elrowan finally released Kayoko's hand, turning to face Calico. "This seems like a fine place to discuss your troubles. Do not be shy, explain to me the full terrors you have endured. I promise that so long as it is within my power, I shall help you. After all, Lady Kayoko has become a fine friend and Blue Pegasus guildmate. It would bring me great joy to help her sister and people." He was quite certain that whatever task Calico had in mind, he would be able to take it on. No doubt Kayoko would also be interested in helping her sister.
Elrowan Sabeur
Elrowan Sabeur
Blue Pegasus C
Blue Pegasus C

Back to top Go down

Post by Calico Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:35 am

“Nyah?!” Calico squeaked when Elrowan took her hand and forcefully started to drag Kayoko. Kayoko, being the good natured girl that she was, had quickly followed without resisting. Which meant Calico needed to protect her. So she followed uncomfortably close to Kayoko, her blue tail wrapped around one leg loosely enough to not hinder her sister’s movement.

Once they were in the tea room, Elrowan began demanding information about Calico’s past. The nerve! First he acts as if Kayoko is his, then he expects Calico to warm up to him? No, Calico was having none of that. She puffed out her cheeks in annoyance as she folded her arms across her chest. Despite her tiny frame, she attempted to look intimidating.

“Calico doesn’t have people. Calico says in an annoyed tone and wishes you would stop mister,” She hissed quietly. Her tail bristed and poofed out, while her ears laid back against her head. She didn’t even get a chance to talk to Kayoko before this whole mess started. And so help her… if he touched Kayoko again… No, Kayoko wouldn’t like that. She would just wait until Kayoko was bathing to sort this brutish man out. “Calico doesn’t have fears or terrors. Calico has Big sister Kayoko! Calico proclaims proudly.”
Calico
Calico
Blue Pegasus D
Blue Pegasus D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayoko Sasaki Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:33 pm

“W-well, she does,” Kayoko nodded as she placed a hand on Calico's head, not sure what else to say. It had been awhile since she saw her sister, and it was great to see her after a week. It felt like a lot longer. Unfortunately, it was turning out to be quite the awkward reunion, and the unassertive girl really had no idea what to say… or why she was here… or why after clearly seeing that Kayoko had no tail when she was in her swimsuit that he would think she was also a cat… She let out a sigh. What was she supposed to say other than reassure Calico that Kayoko was around?

“I um… I don’t think Calico has people,” she reiterated, hoping at least one of them would get through to Elrowan. She was pretty sure Calico didn’t have people. She was pretty young, so maybe she didn’t know something right? “I think…” she added again as her brow furrowed and she became more and more uncertain about her own conviction. Her head tilted as her orange eyes looked thoughtful and she distracted herself with the thought. What if Calico had been told wrong as a child and there was a family on some island somewhere for her to find a family at?
Kayoko Sasaki
Kayoko Sasaki
Blue Pegasus D
Blue Pegasus D

Back to top Go down

Post by Elrowan Sabeur Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:02 pm

Elrowan eyed Calico skeptically. Everything she was saying was in doubt. It wasn't really until Kayoko confirmed it a second time that Elrowan finally believed her. What, she didn't have a cat island? Poor orphan. She must not realize where the rest of her family was. "I see... what a truly tragic tale," he nodded empathetically, gaze dark as if he had just heard a very troubling story. "No people... it's no small wonder that you would turn here for help. I, Elrowan de Sabeur, the hero of future legends, shall aid you in your quest!" He pointed dramatically at Calico, flipping his cloak with his other hand. "No child should go without the love of their people! By the powers vested in me, I swear I shall find your people, or die trying."

He turned expectantly to Kayoko, his demeanor suddenly changing back to more casual. "Right, Lady Kayoko? She is your sister after all. Do you not think that Calico would be happier among her people, frolicking with balls of yarn and catnip, than trudging through this industrious city?" He could see the vision now. Yes surely, even if that wasn't Calico's original intention, it would be best for her in the long run. He could not let Calico's visit go to waste, especially when she was the sister of such a dear friend.
Elrowan Sabeur
Elrowan Sabeur
Blue Pegasus C
Blue Pegasus C

Back to top Go down

Post by Calico Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:27 pm

Calico’s annoyance couldn’t be any more palpable in the air than it was currently. Her tail swished back and forth rather quickly, and her ears remained pinned down on her head. They twitched up when Kayoko patted her. And she seemed to relax, having been patted or otherwise received affection for the first time in a literal week. However, as Elrowan spoke she reverted back to very annoyed cat.

“Dummy! Calico accuses in a harsh tone,” Calico said as she puffed out her cheeks again. She was no doubt going to get into trouble from Kayoko but that didn’t cross her mind. Instead she just let her outburst go. “Calico doesn’t want to find Calico’s people! Calico… Calico… Calico trails off hesitantly.”

She had almost blurted out something about her past. And that made her hesitate and falter. She looked downcast for a moment. But that passed quickly as she returned to her tirade against Elrowan. “Calico doesn’t need Dummy’s protection because Calico can defend Calico. And Calico has Kayoko! That’s all Calico needs! Calico yells so hopefully Dummy finally understands.”

“...But…” She poked her index fingers together sheepishly. She knew the last part would get her in trouble. But he’d offered. So she would drive home a bargain that put things in her favor. “Calico will be friendlier with Dummy if Dummy brings Calico catnip. Calico offers in an underhanded deal.”
Calico
Calico
Blue Pegasus D
Blue Pegasus D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayoko Sasaki Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:38 pm

Kayoko turned to Calico with what was at first a look of surprise on her face, but that quickly turned to an almost motherly frown as she gave the catgirl a disappointed glare after her ramblings. “Calico!” She started in a firm tone. “Be nice to Elrowan. He’s my friend and a very nice boy,” she told him, hands on her hips. Her demeanor softened though as she realized she was scolding in front of Elrowan, and she poked her own fingers together a bit. “And… and you know I don’t think you should have catnip…” she finished far more weakly than she started.

“Sorry,” she apologized to Elrowan with a slight bow, hands folded in front of her. She was apologizing for both herself and Calico. “I um, I don’t think Calico has the kind of people you’re thinking of…” she told him. She didn’t know much else, herself. “I just think she’s alone and needs a family, but right now she’ll only accept me…” she tried to explain. Her voice was timid again as she talked. She had a certain demeanor she’d learned to ‘use’ when Calico was misbehaving, but she wasn’t very good at it in front of people.
Kayoko Sasaki
Kayoko Sasaki
Blue Pegasus D
Blue Pegasus D

Back to top Go down

Post by Elrowan Sabeur Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:06 am

Elrowan took an extra second to realize that Calico was calling him a dummy. Her strange manner of speaking had thrown him off a bit. What? He was just trying to help her, yet she’d called him immature! He puffed out his chest a bit and glared reproachfully at her. Still, for Kayoko’s sake, Elrowan didn’t plan to argue with Calico. Then there was the offer, which entailed catnip… so, to be closer to her would require a bribe, would it?

Kayoko quickly intervened, being the responsible older sister that she was. It was a bit odd and yet somehow refreshing to see Kayoko take on the motherly approach, although the bow was probably a bit over the top. Any last thoughts of being offended completely left Elrowan’s mind. For the first time, it seemed Kayoko’s words were getting through to his mind… Calico probably didn’t have the people that Elrowan thought she did. That was troubling, far more troubling than anything else he’d realized this day.

“I see… another tragedy,” he grit his teeth, looking down. “There is only one logical solution to this…!” He realized, looking back up with fire in his eyes. His fist clenched resolutely. “I MUST BECOME A CAT LIKE LADY KAYOKO!” He roared, probably loud enough for all of Blue Pegasus to hear. “Lady Kayoko, I find your determination and kindness truly admirable towards your sister. If she has no family to speak of, then I must become her family, like you have.”

He pointed dramatically to Calico again, attention shifting back to her. “Now then, as the first order of business as your new big brother, I must refuse the offer of catnip. Drugs are merely an escape from dealing with reality, but there are plenty of joys in reality that should not be missed. Instead, I propose to you this: that we do other cat-like activities. Let us drown you in balls of yarn, or traverse to the river where we might find fish! It will be a family activity of utmost bonding!”
Elrowan Sabeur
Elrowan Sabeur
Blue Pegasus C
Blue Pegasus C

Back to top Go down

Post by Calico Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:46 pm

Calico visibly wilted when the scolding happened. She was quick to perk up when she realized she’d gotten under Elrowan’s skin. It was a small triumph that was soon to be one of many to come. Before she could capitalize on it, since Kayoko had gone meek again, Elrowan’s demeanor changed.

So Calico was suddenly wary. After all, she knew what the guilds were truly like, and was only a member because Kayoko was. She was ready for him to spring on her, in an attempt to subdue or otherwise abuse her. However, what happened next took her by surprise.

He proclaimed he was going to become a cat like Calico and Kayoko. Specifically Kayoko, but that would include Calico too. This horrified her. Elrowan couldn’t be a cat! She didn’t want him as family! To her greater horror he wanted to be her brother. And take her on fishing trips!

“Nyah… Calico hasn’t eaten all day… Calico complains in a whiney voice,” Calico replied at first, holding her stomach. Then she shook her head and her ears went flat. She hid behind Kayoko more and glared at Elrowan.

“Calico doesn’t want a brother! Calico hisses angrily,” Calico said now getting really mad. She gripped Kayoko’s hoodie tightly, shivering in frustration. Flashbacks of people hunting her outside Clover town came to mind, and so she was shrinking back even during her outburst. “Elrowan is just like all the other guilded people! You all just coming barging into Calico’s life, acting like you all know best! Then you all do nothing but hurt Calico! Calico shouts in pent up frustration.”
Calico
Calico
Blue Pegasus D
Blue Pegasus D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayoko Sasaki Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:45 pm

Kayoko had only just come to realize Elrowan had been holding her hand earlier while they were walking – a fact that had escaped her in her confusion and general not understanding what was going on despite, well, knowing what Elrowan and Calico were thinking. Her cheeks turned crimson as she glanced at the hand, but after an embarrassed blink or two, she took a deep breath to calm herself down even as Calico stepped behind her. She grabbed onto her hoodie. The girl was a lot bigger than she’d been when she found Kayoko, but she was still nearly a foot smaller. And apparently still grabbed on like the child she actually was despite looking older now. It caused Kayoko to squeak. She placed a hand on Calico’s head again, acknowledging her lack of food. She’d find something for her soon.

“I um… thank you for your… devotion,” Kayoko told him. “Calico is… wary of people… and guilds, as I… kind of found out after we joined. M-maybe if you’re more… g-gentle about it…” she shrugged. She doubted Calico would agree, but… it was better than forcing Elrowan’s help on the girl, right? She turned to calico, resting her hands on her knees so the two were at eye-level. “He’s a really nice boy,” Kayoko told Calico quietly. “I don’t think he’d ever purposefully hurt anyone unless they were bad people. He’s actually very sweet…” she said, blushing a bit since Elrowan was there. She might have added that he was odd, but Kayoko Sasaki never talked badly about anyone. Not even her parents, whom were the closest to people she hated.
Kayoko Sasaki
Kayoko Sasaki
Blue Pegasus D
Blue Pegasus D

Back to top Go down

Post by Elrowan Sabeur Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:04 pm

Elrowan stared at Calico, clearly confused by her. First she was hungry, then she was complaining that she didn't want a brother. "Nonsense. Big brothers are not something you can choose to have or not have," he told her matter of factly. He seemed to be forgetting that he had chosen to become a brother in the first place. Also, he had no intention of hurting her. She clearly wouldn't trust him, but Elrowan could not understand why. Perhaps something traumatic had happened in the past, a reason why she would only trust Kayoko and not him.

The ever wise Kayoko shed some light on the situation. So... wary of people, and the guilds. He looked away for a moment, deep in thought. Perhaps he had been too caught up in his own ideas to think about how Calico was feeling about all this. Yes, perhaps a different approach altogether was the best method. He could forego any pride he had, if it meant helping Kayoko's sister. "Calico," he addressed the catgirl seriously. Abruptly he dropped to one knee, the traditional kneel that a knight would make. "I promise, I would never hurt you," he looked directly into her eyes, hoping that the truth of his words would shine through his eyes. "You said you were hungry. It would honor me to help you find food. Will you not accompany me to the kitchen, where I will make a wonderous feast in your name?" Never mind that Elrowan only had basic cooking skills. Blue Pegasus had plenty of supplies that they could use for a banquet.
Elrowan Sabeur
Elrowan Sabeur
Blue Pegasus C
Blue Pegasus C

Back to top Go down

Post by Calico Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:06 pm

“Nyah! No one is Calico’s older brother unless they marry big sister Kayoko! Calico proclaims boldly,” Calico pointed dramatically at Elrowan with a triumphant grin. “And no one marries big sister Kayoko without Calico’s permission! Since Calico hasn’t given Elrowan permission to marry big sister Kayoko, Elrowan can’t be Calico’s brother! Calico uses flawless logic to dissuade Elrowan.”

That’s when what Kayoko said hit her. And it caused her to falter slightly. Her logic had a huge flaw in it. If Kayoko liked Elrowan, Calico would have to let Kayoko marry him. Because Kayoko was the older sister and what she said went. At least in Calico’s head it did, even if it didn’t always seem like it.

“Kayoko likes Elrowan… Calico says with a mix of teasing and accusation,” Calico said in a quiet voice looking up at Kayoko. She looked more annoyed than she actually was because of her bad mood after Elrowan’s outbursts. They were going to have to talk about it. Not that night hopefully, Calico wanted to help Kayoko relax after the island trip. Thankfully it was only about lunch time. So meal plans Calico had for that were still workable.

“Nyah…” Her stomach rumbled at the thought of food. Right, she hadn’t eaten today. And Elrowan’s offer of food was quite tempting. A temptation which Calico caved in pretty fast over. “F-fine… Calico will eat with Elrowan. But then Calico is taking big sister Kayoko to Kayoko’s room to get cleaned up! Calico wants to spend time with Calico’s big sister… Calico mutters in defeat.”
Calico
Calico
Blue Pegasus D
Blue Pegasus D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayoko Sasaki Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:54 pm

Kayoko wanted to concentrate on what Elrowan was starting to say. She wasn't really able to, however, when Calico started talking about marriage. She went off about how Kayoko would have to marry someone before they would be Calico’s brother, and mentioned Elrowan specifically having to marry her to be her brother. Kayoko blushed crimson, probably a deeper crimson than Elrowan had ever seen her. It wasn’t because she held any special feelings for Elrowan… but he was a boy, and Kayoko had only the smallest amount of experience with them.

It only got worse when Calico mentioned Kayoko liking him. Like as in… have feelings for? Romantic ones? Kayoko scrunched her arms up to her torso, closing her eyes and flailing her head back and forth. Her voice was far more soft and unsure than her body language. “Noooo...” she protested weakly but insistently. It was all she could manage. She wanted to melt into the floor. She didn’t dislike Elrowan, so she wasn’t going to protest hard enough to hurt his feelings, but… She stopped scrunching up after a moment and instead stared at the floor intently, poking her index fingers together. “I… I don’t… um…. We… I…” Calico had temporarily broken the poor shy girl.
Kayoko Sasaki
Kayoko Sasaki
Blue Pegasus D
Blue Pegasus D

Back to top Go down

Post by Elrowan Sabeur Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:59 pm

Elrowan’s normal spirited talking was abruptly cut off. Somehow the conversation had turned, and Calico was now talking about him marrying Kayoko. Awkwardly Elrowan scratched his chin, eyes quickly darting away from Kayoko. Normally he probably wouldn’t have put much thought behind what Calico was saying. But lately Alastor had started to tease him about Kayoko. Ever since that trip on the Tournament Isle, Alastor had strongly suspected that Elrowan liked Kayoko. And that in turn, was making Elrowan begin to wonder himself. He was becoming extremely self-conscious about anything relating to him and Kayoko… and Calico wasn’t helping in that matter.

Calico said that Kayoko liked him… but was that true? For the moment, it was something Elrowan preferred not to think about at all. “Marriage is about the two’s pure-spirited love between each other. Should Kayoko and I ever enter such a relationship in the future, it would be for the sake of love, not for becoming your brother-in-law,” he said matter-of-factly. It was his way of keeping the option open but not completely pursuing it either… and if such a thing happened, he wanted it to be clear that it was for Kayoko, not Calico.

He had managed to say it with a serious face, but seemed to be suffering from post stress. Abruptly his face turned a deep crimson; quickly he flipped towards the door so neither could get a good look. “Now then – the quest for food! To Shirotsume!” Before either could answer, he’d already darted through the door – even just keeping up with him would be difficult unless they ran.
Elrowan Sabeur
Elrowan Sabeur
Blue Pegasus C
Blue Pegasus C

Back to top Go down

Post by Calico Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:57 pm

“Nyah…?” Calico watched Kayoko break. Which wasn’t surprising, though she had hoped her older sister would have grown a little more of a backbone on her trip away from home. Though she supposed the fact that she was even talking to people was good enough for now. After all, that was Kayoko’s biggest weakness. Calico could take care of herself on her own… Kayoko couldn’t. She needed people, and so she needed to be able to talk to people. Calico was young, but she understood that fairly well.

“That… Calico trails off in disbelief,” She starred as Elrowan left with a blush on his face. She hadn’t expected him to say that stuff, or to react like that. Honestly, she’d just been trying to defend herself. And he had done something that made Calico stop second guess her judgements. “That was surprisingly romantic. Calico wasn’t expecting that. Maybe Elrowan isn’t as bad as Calico thought… Calico admits quietly.”

“Calico and Kayoko should probably follow after Elrowan. Calico suggests in a hesitant voice,” Calico took Kayoko’s arm and hugged it to herself. She then started gently pulling Kayoko after Elrowan, her stomach rumbling in the process. She blushed slightly and was a little more insistant with her tugging. “Kayoko can be broken after Calico eats. Calico says selfishly.”
Calico
Calico
Blue Pegasus D
Blue Pegasus D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayoko Sasaki Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:00 am

Kayoko registered everything both Elrowan and Calico were saying, though whatever awkwardness Elrowan might have been feeling due to feelings, Kayoko was feeling much more intensely because, well, she was Kayoko. She poked her fingers together, seeming much smaller the way she had shrank after Calico and Elrowan had said their pieces.

Even when they were at the restaurant, for the longest time Kayoko wouldn’t respond to either Calico or Elrowan. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to, it was that she would blush intensely at the thought of the previous suggestion. S-she was too young for love, or kids, or marriage. That was what she kept telling herself anyway as she sat at the table with her hands in her lap and stared intently at her silverware.

After a while, Kayoko tried to look at Elrowan, but her nerves got the better of her and she had to look away, lest the redness in her cheeks become any more intense. She knew she wasn’t in love, and surely Elrowan knew that too, but… Kayoko drew her legs up to her chest despite normally being very well-mannered and in a restaurant. She wrapped her arms around her legs and set her chin on her knees, willing herself not to act so stupidly.

Elrowan was her friend. She wanted to have fun at lunch. The problem was, Elrowan was also a boy, which she had very limited experience with, as well as someone who had just said something surprisingly romantic that involved Kayoko. She mumbled something incoherent. It sounded like a ‘sorry’ but it was probably pretty hard to tell with people around making noise.
Kayoko Sasaki
Kayoko Sasaki
Blue Pegasus D
Blue Pegasus D

Back to top Go down

Post by Elrowan Sabeur Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:47 am

Elrowan felt surprisingly subdued after his last outburst. He had rushed off to Shirotsume, but slowed down to a walk after a few minutes. Huffing lightly, he caught his breath, having a moment alone before Calico and Kayoko could catch up. Restaurants… he had to focus on food right now, yes nothing else. Elrowan picked out a special place, mainly with Calico in mind: it had an all-you-can eat fish fry buffet.

“The perfect place for a feast!” Elrowan had declared proudly when they had gathered again. He was hungry too, and somehow unintentionally got into an eating contest with Calico. It wasn’t like he was trying to ignore Kayoko, well maybe he was, for he found he had trouble looking at her directly. He was still plenty loud and might’ve tugged Calico’s ears again to make sure they were real, the loudness drowning out any second thoughts and especially Alastor. “So what do you think, Calico?” He asked when they’d finished a good portion of their food. “This is your wonderful reunion with your sister, so I hope you enjoyed today.” He grinned widely, offering his hand to her. The mark of Blue Pegasus was clearly tattoo’d on it. “Officially, welcome to Blue Pegasus. I look forward to working with you and your sister.”
Elrowan Sabeur
Elrowan Sabeur
Blue Pegasus C
Blue Pegasus C

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down