FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writing a Letter

Go down

Writing a Letter Empty Writing a Letter

Post by Ava Brooks Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:54 pm

Ava had met several strange people in her life. She decided it would be best to write a letter to her dear friend and deliver it. It had been far too long since she saw him, even though it had been within the last month.

Dear Rolland,

I miss you. I suppose I tell you that quite often, but it never becomes less true. I wish that I lived nearer to you, and yet I do not move. I suppose I could save up my money and purchase an apartment in Magnolia. I could be a member of my guild, taking jobs and representing them, and still near enough to see you consistently. It would be nice, no? I could see you on all of your days off. I could visit my sisters. I might even have tea with my parents, if they could accept that I am a woman now and I make my own decisions. They seem to think I should be a lady and yet not an adult. I cannot agree. Can I have class and yet no spine? You know this does not work for me, you know I am not that person. You know me better than anyone else…

(204/1000)
Ava Brooks
Ava Brooks
Lamia Scale C
Lamia Scale C

Experience : 139
Primary Magic : Celestial Spirit Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Writing a Letter Empty Re: Writing a Letter

Post by Ava Brooks Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:56 pm

I have been to Magnolia a few times lately, as you know. I enjoyed our visit greatly. After that I returned for work purposes. I met a boy at the theatre, as you may recall. I did so enjoy when we got to attend that production together later. It would have been such a shame if it had been cancelled because that selfish girl intended to steal the costumes. Shall I consider that one of the “perks” of being a guild wizard? Protecting helpless costumes from being destroyed or illegally sold off. I might not list that on a resume if I ever needed to have one.

Speaking of a resume, do you think people view it as such for guild wizards? We come with a certain expectations as we have that tattoo on our bodies. It speaks to the fact that was have approval from our guilds and we carry with them a representation. It seems similar to having been hired by them. Do we then go to the other guilds as ambassadors? Should we not be working together more closely now that we are in a state of chaos and near war? Oh Rolland, it worries me… knowing what has happened in Fairy Tail, and knowing you and my family are so close to that area.

(422/1000)
Ava Brooks
Ava Brooks
Lamia Scale C
Lamia Scale C

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava Brooks Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:35 am

I have been collecting a large number of keys. I think I have most of the ones I have found. They are all so unique, they are all my friends. Sparkfly knows I love him even though he is not my only key now. He is not as strong, but he has been with me the longest. We have had many talks. He does not speak, of course, but I know he understands, and I understand him. If you ever visited me I feel the two of you would become friends. You might also like Virgo. She is my constant companion these days. Teddy is… a strange bear. Porcelain is very quiet. She often looks like a scary doll, but when she walks around she is an even more unnerving young lady. She shares some of my style though. I do not quite know how I feel about this.

I suppose I shall be closing this letter now. I will make another soon, but I do not wish to lose my train of thought. Virgo has made me tea and I would like to sit down with her and share it. I adore you as always.

Your friend,

Ava Brooks

Ava sealed the letter and sat down with her spirit and friend.

[There was a word count… but since training is no longer a thing, it does not matter. And all the keys!!!]
Ava Brooks
Ava Brooks
Lamia Scale C
Lamia Scale C

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down