FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebirth of Fire and Ice

3 posters

Go down

Rebirth of Fire and Ice Empty Rebirth of Fire and Ice

Post by Xeno Redbringer Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:56 pm

Xeno had stood by idly as the time passed by, only barely chipping in to help fairy tail recover from shadow hearts assault. It wasn't for lack of caring, he wanted nothing more than to help out. He was just...afraid. He had seen so many new faces that it scared him. What if the new members rejected him for looking different. Had the general consensus of the guild changed? He had taken to standing in the field outside the guild hall, occasionally firing off blasts into the sky, painting it crimson with his power. His double edged power. Like him it had no real strengths and no real weaknesses.

He sighed, staring at the guild hall. Even now they were in good spirits, even after what had happened. Why though? He didn't really understand. He wanted so badly to go and be apart of that family once again. To fight alongside them. He had already felt the rejection of one family, could he take it again? He let off a frustrated scream, consumed by a swirling maelstrom of crimson energy. His rage filled cry echoing in the open air, but lost in the joy filled shouts emanating from the guild hall.

In one burst he launched the energy away from him, once again not feeling the drain like most mages would. Why did he have such massive reserves anyway? He held out his hand and pointed a finger at a tree, a small crimson orb forming at it's tip before shattering. It was wrong, he thought, to throw his power around in self pity, when he could be out fighting someone.

Last edited by Xeno Redbringer on Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xeno Redbringer
Xeno Redbringer
Fairy Tail D
Fairy Tail D

Experience : 15
Primary Magic : Pure Power Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Rebirth of Fire and Ice Empty Re: Rebirth of Fire and Ice

Post by Nero Yamazaki Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:10 pm

It was obvious to Nero that construction for the complete reconstruct of the Fairy Tail Guild from the assault of Shadow Heart was under rigorous progress today; thinking about his older sister even in these times of unsteady peace, Nero could only wonder why did his sister do what she did. "Nazeda? Why do this Yuki...it doesn't make any sense," Nero thought to himself as he went outside as found a large chunk of rubble to punch even if it was only to vent. *Thud* The sound of a fist harshly crashing into a piece of hard rubble could be heard echoing out into the guild.

"I guess I should start introducing myself to everyone around the guild...since I'm new here," Nero thought to himself once more as he began walking back into the guild only to notice that the sky had turned Crimson and an open scream from within the guild. "Jeez, I guess not everybody can actually be happy during these time...who can blame them?" Nero asked himself under his breath, as he was walking into the guild hall to find the source of the scream.

Upon reentering the Fairy Tail Guild Hall, Nero noticed somebody who looked particularly out of place, skin ghostly white and his eyes were pitch black with golden iris'. "Oi, I take it you're the member causing some ruckus?" Nero said calmly with a firm tone, he then sighed as he extended his arm to greet him, "The name's Nero; Nero Yamazaki to be exact, but you can call me Joker at some points if you feel like it," stated with a sly happy grin on his face almost as if he's already calculating the emotions and possible reaction of this person, though Nero is kind and caring, he doesn't hesitate to learn as much as the people he talks to right away.
Nero Yamazaki
Nero Yamazaki
Fairy Tail D
Fairy Tail D

Experience : 11
Primary Magic : Joker's Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeno Redbringer Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:25 pm

Xeno's gaze whipped to the newcomer in shock. A male around his height had spotted him, great. Even better, he could see a part of the boys guild mark on his neck. It was just enough to know he was a guild member. Xeno stood there, waiting to be called a freak and then be attacked. He waited, cringing inwardly, until he heard the one who had introduced himself as Nero, do said introduction. Xeno looked at Nero's hand as it was outstretched, glaring slightly at it with his one visible eye.

"Joker huh. What, do you think your funny or Something." Xeno scoffed, what a hoot. Some guy requesting to be called joker. Not happening. As nice as he was, he didn't feel nice today. "You must be some kinda' idiot, asking people to nickname you. You look weak too." Xeno smirked. It had been too far, he didn't care. He was in a bad mood and needed something to blow off steam with. "My name is Xeno, and if I want to cause a ruckus I can." He said, still smirking. "The question is, what're you gonna do about it?" He asked, a mocking, slightly arrogant tone evident in his voice.
Xeno Redbringer
Xeno Redbringer
Fairy Tail D
Fairy Tail D

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Yamazaki Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:32 pm

"Expected," Nero thought to himself as he had partially expected the man's response when he introduced himself and mentioned the nickname Joker. The smug reply towards Nero showed that this man had something very deep inside his heart that he didn't wish to tell anybody. Nero simply smiled back at the first remarks of the man, "think your funny or Something?"

"Well, I'm known as Joker not because I'm funny, rather it's the most deadly card to use on somebody towards the end of a very addicting card game I've been hooked on since I was Five years old." Nero said smugly with a calm tone and of course, another response came to Nero that seemed to tick him off slightly "You look weak too", though he sighed.

It was then that the man had introduced himself to Nero, and the name was Xeno. Mentioning that he was able to cause ruckus whenever he felt like it, Nero simply smirked as it was expected reply from a guy with a tantrum. Though Xeno seemed to have crossed the line in Nero's perspective when he had mentioned the words: "what're you gonna do about it?"

Nero simply turned his back to Xeno while letting a card slide out from his sleeve into his fingertips while saying something that he knew would tick off Xeno, "Judging people based on they look alone, is that how shallow you've become after people have judged you at first sight? Is that really how insecure you've become even after I properly introduced myself to you?" Said with such a cold tone that it could send chills up anybody's spine. "As for what I'm going to do about it..." Nero started with a calm tone that little by little turned more hostile and deadly with each word, and his card glowing a tainted purple within the fingertips. Nero tossed the card towards Xeno's covered up right side of the face due to the hood, "I think you've just earned a little hostile rivalry...Xeno." Nero finished his train of thoughts with a hostile tone towards Xeno, though it seemed as if it had the voice of somebody playing around with a smirk on his face.
Nero Yamazaki
Nero Yamazaki
Fairy Tail D
Fairy Tail D

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeno Redbringer Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:49 pm

The way Nero had reacted to what he was saying shocked Xeno. Seriously, who just calmly stands there shrugging off insult after insult and not retaliate. It made no sense at all. What was really surprising was what had gotten a rise out of Nero, "What're you gonna do about it?" seemed to crack the boys psychological armor. It seemed Nero wanted to return fire too.

Bulls-eye. Xeno was consumed in white hot rage as the boy spoke. It didn't burn though. It froze his blood in his veins, his iris' began glowing brighter as his magic started fluctuating. How dare this fool accuse him of being shallow minded like the rest of humanity! At least he made an effort to see things clearly. He stood there and let the card that Nero had thrown remove his hood, revealing the rest of his face, along with his guild mark. He let Nero watch as his magic reached seemingly out of his eyes and swallow up his guild mark.

He could feel his battle personality claiming control, drowning out Nero's final words. He clung on barely, though he had little control left. On the outside however, he smirked cruelly. "You call me insecure, but can clearly see I'm different." He hissed out. It wasn't a question, it was a fact. "You don't even know what I am, I don't even know." He hissed again, before cackling maniacally. It was a high pitched, echoing laugh that sounded inhuman. And it was. "I only know one thing..." Xeno started, before raising his godlike magic pressure to it's maximum output, bathing the guild hall in a horrible crimson. "And that's that you're next!" He yelled out, still cackling.

Then he leapt upwards, launching a wave of magic at Nero. He had no plan, he didn't need one. Just follow up the attack immediately up close.
Xeno Redbringer
Xeno Redbringer
Fairy Tail D
Fairy Tail D

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Yamazaki Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:12 pm

Nero could see that he hit the center of a target when he had finished that direct statement, though he already knew with that statement he gave Xeno exacted what he was hoping for, not that it mattered to Nero anyway. It was easy to tell that after he launched the card, he saw the Fairy Tail guild mark on his face.

Nero could only see the intense expression that Xeno was giving, "Bulls-eye...I hit the mark I was looking for," he thought to himself as the eyes began to glow brighter and the raw magic began fluctuating in front of his very eyes. "So the rumor of a mage in our guild using raw magic as a weapon is true...this will be interesting." Nero thought to himself as he finished that train of thought while slipping another card, specifically Card Dimension. What surprised Nero however, though he didn't show was that the magic began swallowing up his guild mark. "Now that's something you don't see everyday....." Nero said calmly towards Xeno.

The cruel smirk showed on Xeno's face which showed that surprisingly he didn't have much self-control over his own persona, words could be heard from Xeno however, more words of despise actually than retribution. "You call me insecure, but can clearly see I'm different."  Nero could only listen while Xeno kept on venting on him, "You don't even know what I am, I don't even know." Nero began to feel sympathy towards Xeno, though he already knew if he wanted to talk sense into him, he'd have to fight first. "You know Xeno....I'll explain afterwards, since you're about to attack anyway...pity, looks like this fight may be over more quickly than expected..." Nero said with a remorseful tone to Xeno, knowing that essentially his own weapon will be used against him.

Nero immediately heard the words, "you're next!" and essentially braced himself for the wave of energy he had anticipated when the magic began fluctuating earlier, *gulp* the wave of magic launched at Nero was seemingly trapped inside a card now waiting to be released. Realizing the intentions of a crazed lunatic fighter, Nero jumped back about Five Meters while snapping his fingers, which actually triggered the card he threw at Xeno just a few moments ago. More specifically, the Shadow Spell Chain card, an abundance of chains were launched towards Xeno to wrap him tightly and immobolize him. 

"Checkmate my friend," Nero said as he showed the Card Dimension card to Xeno, which had his attack stored inside and had simply said afterwards: "Release Dimension!" with an aggressive battle cry and launched the same Energy Wave that Xeno had threw at Nero at the beginning straight back to his entire body.
Nero Yamazaki
Nero Yamazaki
Fairy Tail D
Fairy Tail D

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeno Redbringer Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:27 pm

If he had been conscious, Xeno would have given up when he saw his own attack absorbed. Unfortunately for him, he was not in control, battle was. He would have launched another attack, had he not immediately been restrained by some weird chains. Oh well, he had decided. as tight as it was, magic was always stronger. He instinctively flared his magic higher than human levels would allow. Cracking the chains enough for him to escape them.

But not his own magic blast that had been re-launched at him. He hissed in pain as he hit the ground, before cackling. "YES! Maybe you aren't weak after all. Your card tricks might help you this time." He giggled, insanely, before springing forward, blasting magic from his feet to boost his speed. He appeared in front of Nero before doing something.... strange.

He hugged him. Tightly too. He was still cackling madly though, as he stared into the boys green eyes. He opened his mouth, and a swirling ball of crimson energy appeared in front of it. His magic launched off of his back in tendrils, wrapping around both of them in some strange cocoon that tightened. It was almost pitch black inside, the only light coming from the swirling ball of energy.

"Lets see your petty card tricks save you from this" He hissed, preparing to detonate the ball.
Xeno Redbringer
Xeno Redbringer
Fairy Tail D
Fairy Tail D

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Yamazaki Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:40 pm

Surprisingly enough, Nero did not expect Xeno to actually flare up his own magic power in order to crack the chains and free himself. Though it seemed that the entire blast itself was effective on Xeno, though Nero had no idea about what was to transpire.

Xeno had actually sprung forward to the point where Nero himself could not react to in time to evade anything, but the action was very strange..."A hug?" Nero though to himself vaguely before he realized that was going to happen, since his arms were free, he slipped out a second card from his left sleeve into his fingertips, this time a card known as Illusory Shift.

The card can actually Shift Nero's position with another person or object in his sights and make it as if Nero was still there with his opponent. Luckily, or rather, unluckily; Nero had seen some guild members carrying a piece of heavy wood and made this his target. "Lets see your petty card tricks save you from this!" Nero heard Xeno scream out with a voice of complete insanity. The cocoon almost closed as Nero silently made his move and activated the card Illusory Shift.

The cocoon closed just after he made the immediate shift with that piece of wood. Letting out a heavy sigh, Nero could only feel sympathetic about Xeno suffering that attack alone and forcing his hand to activate that card in his aid. "I hope Xeno snaps back into reality after he self-destructs himself..." Nero thought to himself, prepping himself for the worst to come if Xeno was crazy enough to keep fighting. "I don't have any copies of the Chain and Shift cards....meaning my sources on protection are rather limited....this is gonna be tough." Nero said under his breath.
Nero Yamazaki
Nero Yamazaki
Fairy Tail D
Fairy Tail D

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeno Redbringer Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:58 pm

Xeno started in alarm as Nero seemingly vanished, replaced with a heavy piece of wood (What is this, Naruto!). He realized vaguely that he had placed himself into check. Check! But not checkmate! Without warning the cocoon burst open, the tendrils flaring wildly behind him. He was bleeding from his eyes with the strain of all of the power he was channeling.

Since the ball was already set to explode, he did something he didn't know he could do. He wrapped a tendril around the ball and threw it. Threw it! How he could even throw a ball of that much condensed energy, he didn't know. Just what was he? As the ball neared Nero it detonated. It was unclear if Nero was caught in the *AHEM* rather large blast. A mushroom cloud was kicked up as Xeno gathered magic in his palms before releasing them. He slowly pulled his arms together, conjoining the beams into one large one.

Inside Xeno was panicking. Had he just killed Nero? Had he just destroyed the guild hall? Well, the answers were maybe and yes as he cackled again. Goddamn stupid split personality. Why couldn't he take control back himself? How did he do it? He growled, his words actually leaving the mouth of his body.

"JuSt WhAT am I? GiVE Me BaCK coNTrol!"
Xeno Redbringer
Xeno Redbringer
Fairy Tail D
Fairy Tail D

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Yamazaki Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:18 pm

Nero had actually gotten out of the cocoon just by sheer instinct, though what had actually surprised him was the fact that Xeno actually CANCELLED his attack and had the ball of pure magic in his hands. The next action actually just pissed off Nero, because it not only involved himself, but now the entire guild.

"You know.....you've really pissed me off now right..." Nero started speaking with a tone meant for death only, "I cast," he continued with a sharp red glow coming from his card, "Negate Attack!" In which a protective barrier covered not only Nero, but also the entire side of the guild he was on. After saving the guild [partially], Nero let loose his own Magical Prowess with an aura of Pitch Black and Bloody Red beginning to fluctuate. 

"I hate using this because I'm not myself when I use it...but so be it, you've forced my hand Xeno..." the fluctuating magic became more condensed while growing much deeper in color, "REVERSE!" Nero shouted out against Xeno, releasing the split personality of himself as well. Though it wasn't one set to kill, it simply turned his personality a complete 180 Degree Angle and set his sights only towards beating sense in Xeno.

When the spell had completed, Reverse Marking could be seen under Nero's eyes, his facial expression was much darker than the original friendly self, and his eyes were covered in a Dark Yellow Aura. Pulling out a card while the beam of Magical Energy was coming towards him, Nero seems as if he lost his mind. In all reality, he only said one word and the card turned into reality with three times the original power it'd normally have: Cero.

The blast was colored Pitch Black with Bloody Red streaks and had collided with the beam of energy. An explosion occurred and Nero was sent flying backwards, Xeno would potentially be no expection either. While flying back, Nero caught his feet on a wall and used another card that he pulled out, three to be exact. "I cast: Rush Recklessly! And equip: Steel Fist Draco-Knuckle and Grieves!" Nero said with a roaring authority towards Xeno. 

The spell Rush Recklessly actually enhanced his speed to even higher heights and enhanced his physical strength to match that of Xeno's. The cards that became equipped were simple yet very powerful gauntlets and grieves that were lightweight. Rushing in towards Xeno now to launch a right punch followed up by backflip kick with his left left.
Nero Yamazaki
Nero Yamazaki
Fairy Tail D
Fairy Tail D

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeno Redbringer Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:39 pm

Xeno felt the change in Nero's magic before he saw it. How it mutated into a darker form of itself. It felt so twisted, so wrong.... so powerful. He felt the weight of the transformation Nero was going through and felt excited. Excited? But why? He felt his mind fragmenting, torn between excited, confused, disgusted and afraid. What was Nero, a demon? Another thought struck him, almost throwing him into control.

What if he and Nero were the same? Were they both monsters, devils or gods? This dark aura pressing down on him, he hated it. "You're normal magic feels nicer." He said, slightly mockingly. It was then that Nero spoke, sending a rush of pity through the conscious part of Xeno. As the explosion that followed his beam knocked him backwards, it changed him. He wasn't in control, but neither was battle. It was like...both of them were in control but neither was. It was nauseating.

Nero rushed at him, preparing to end the fight, battle decided to do the same. His entire body glowed red...

Before his skin was blown off of his body, red blood mixing with his magic, turning it black. And poor Xeno felt every part of it. All of the pain, he couldn't keep going. but battle could. His body forcefully launched itself at Nero, the black magic shrouding his entire body like death. His blood only made it stronger and harder to control. "I won't lose to you, Nero!" he screamed, in a dual voice of himself and battle.

He swung his left fist at Nero's right fist, sharpening his magic to slice open Nero's arm. His eyes flew wide as he threw battle out of control and recalled the magic shroud from his left fist. He couldn't take the pain anymore and battle was clawing at his mind. So he switched into hybrid mode again and screamed, his voice raw.

"Hurry up and end it, JOKER!" He yelled, before whispering a "Please...".
Xeno Redbringer
Xeno Redbringer
Fairy Tail D
Fairy Tail D

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Yamazaki Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:52 pm

"You're normal magic feels nicer." Nero had heard Xeno tell him after his words were spoken, which made Nero feel a little guilt in his heart because he knows this isn't himself. Nothing much left to say, besides matching his determination, "I won't lose either Xeno!

Nero and Xeno had clashed fists for just a few rounds before Xeno had spoken words, words that Nero didn't think would be possible for him to say in that crazed state. The words were spoken by both halves of Xeno actually: "Hurry up and end it, JOKER!"..."Please..." It didn't seem right to Nero, but at the same time, he felt remorse for Xeno which wasn't normal to feel in his Reversed State, which meant that they both had their fair share of bad lives.

Nero launched a kick to Xeno's gut to send him flying backwards to the wall before calling out his final trump card, "I cast..." Nero began with a face so cold, it even chilled himself. "Impact...Joker's Finale!" The impact card that was extremely deadly towards anybody in a card game, but even more so in combat.

The Impact Card: Joker's Finale, had the effect of using the environment and magic around the user as a weapon, more or less to launch a sphere of completely condensed energy wrapped in a Snow White color mixed with Bloody Red, yet wrapped in flames of purgatory and the aura it gave off was that of a demonic court jester killing off his crowd. The sphere launched towards Xeno with great power, and essentially absorbs any magic in it's way to make itself stronger and larger in size before connecting with the opponent.
Nero Yamazaki
Nero Yamazaki
Fairy Tail D
Fairy Tail D

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeno Redbringer Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:15 pm

The attack that had been launched at him, Xeno realized, would kill him. He could feel it consuming the magic of the world, growing stronger as it traveled to him. In his battle driven state, he would have tried to tank it. But now, with both battle and himself in charge, he felt a moment of peace. Of clarity. He could see that the more energy it consumed, the stronger the attack would get, the larger it would get.

So he started drawing on everything in his reserves. He drew on magic he didn't even know he had, converting it all into one attack. He condensed it all down to the size of a marble and it floated between his two hands. It was so heavy, he couldn't lift it. His arms shook with strain as even the blood shroud was condensed into the marble of pure power. He had one shot at this, the larger the sphere attack of Nero's got, the more unstable it would be theoretically.

He watched as the sphere approached him, him detonating the sphere here would destroy magnolia. At the last second he slammed the marble into the sphere and jumped, latching onto both of the destructive forces as he did. He went very high, at least a good mile or so into the air, before injecting all of his attack into the sphere at once, watching as it shone brighter than the sun and grew much larger, to almost half the size of magnolia.

But it was silent, and he spoke. He spoke softly, but he was sure Nero would hear him. "I don't know why you want to kill me, but I won't let you kill the rest of magnolia to do it." He spoke softly. He let out a few tears, he didn't know why. "Maybe we could have been friends if I hadn't been such an ass." He said, watching as the sphere reached it's zenith. And as it detonated, all was soundless, except for one word carrying in the winds. As a sphere the size of magnolia exploded safely above it, with Xeno at it's center, one word could be heard.

"Sorry..."
Xeno Redbringer
Xeno Redbringer
Fairy Tail D
Fairy Tail D

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Yamazaki Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:03 pm

Amazingly, even Nero did not kmow that his impact card would have gone out of control, then again it was an attack launched while Nero was in his reversed state and should have expected it to go awry.

"Shoot! I can't let this kill off Xeno!" Nero thought to himself in a panic that he never thought he would feel. Now or never, Nero was forced to use the last of his magoc supply to summon a creature that was considered to be a god.

"Ruler of the heavens, lend me your power to stop this calamity from happening and save a dear guild member! I call! Divine Dragon of the acolyte's!" Nero chanted and released the creature within the card. A dragon whose appearance was beyond grangure and its power could be said to be unrivaled against other creatures.

A mighty bellow was heard from the dragon and when it had appeared, Xeno had already launched himself with the sphere to sacrifice himself for the greater good. "Like hell you're going to die for my mistake Xeno!" Nero screamed out as he pointed at the sphere, "Ragnarok Dragon, please save Xeno and take the impact of the orb for all of us!" Of course the Dragon had taken Nero's command to the letter, though with a swift jump, Nero had gotten on the Dragon and went to save Xeno.

The sphere just about to detonate, and Nero jumped off the Dragon just as they were near the sphere and more specifically: Xeno. Plunging into Xeno and taking him off the...suicide route, now the problem was.....how would they safely get to the bottom?

Hearing Xeno's words of remorae though, how they could have been friends if he wasn't an ass, made Nero feel more guilt than before. It wasn't intentional to kill Xeno, that was more of a spell gone wrong. "Hey....Xeno....mind launching a blast of energy to soften our fall....before we go splat?" Nero asked with some fear since they were so damn high up in the sky and also hoping that Xeno would snap out of his minor trance.

(Mind if you edit your post Kotone I already sent the PM to have you Nagging.us both when we survive the fall lol)
Nero Yamazaki
Nero Yamazaki
Fairy Tail D
Fairy Tail D

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeno Redbringer Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:01 am

Xeno could barely feel what was happening, vaguely noting that a male voice had rescued him. He knew that male voice, he had been fighting it. It was, Nemo, was it? He couldn't tell, there was too much pain. What was happening, he was still near the sphere of blinding light, before falling. His fall was so fast, he could feel the wind on his....not-skin. Why had his magic blown his skin off and strengthened him so much?

He heard the voice make a request of him, something about softening a fall? Right, the fall. But he was out of energy wasn't he? How could he do that with no energy? Where had all his power gone? Where were his godlike reserves? Oh... right, they were powering the explosion. He felt a small sliver left in his reserves, clearly not enough to do anything with. So what could he do? He remembered Nero's attack used the worlds magic itself as fuel. Could he replicate that? Only one way to find out.

He reached out with what little he had left and latched onto the reserves of the planet. There was so much of it that he could pull on, but so much pain came with it. He was almost paralyzed. Acting quickly he cocooned it around himself and Nero, the magic being golden instead of his usual red. The golden cocoon sped up its fall with the weight of itself, slamming into the ground at ridiculous speeds.

That was when Xeno allowed himself to black out.
Xeno Redbringer
Xeno Redbringer
Fairy Tail D
Fairy Tail D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:53 pm

The dragon slayer rolled her amber eyes when she saw the two Fairy Tail wizards in an overly heated duel. She’d been passing through at the behest of Master Sonata, and had been just entering the town when she saw attacks busting through the walls of the familiar guild hall. At first, she’d nearly panicked, thinking something bad was happening again, but she quickly realized it was only two people, and that as destructive as they were being, they weren’t members of Shadow Heart or the Magic Council.

Throwing the door open, she glanced up as a large explosion occurred over the guild hall. The two had spunk, she would give them that. With a sigh, Kotone put her hands in her pockets and walked over to the two who had collapsed near one another. She had had a tie or two before fighting with Fairy Tail wizards, back before she’d started training properly again. It brought back some interesting memories as she wondered where her Fairy Tail friends were right now. They didn’t seem to be in the guild hall.

Bending down, she picked both of them up by their collars, dragging them to Fairy Tail’s infirmary with a roll of her eyes. She turned them over to the young lady with healing magic that was helping out that day, and sat down in the chair across from their beds for a moment. She plucked a pen from the girl who was going about trying to heal the two exhausted wizards, jotting down a few words on the note.

Stop blowing up your own guild hall, idiots. Haven’t you heard of taking it outside? You’re welcome for the whole carrying you to the infirmary thing.

-Kotone

The dragon slayer sighed, getting up again and walking over to the less pale of the two unconscious wizards, placing the paper on his chest. She should go see what Sonata wanted, and why she was visiting Ranor and wanted her at the guild hall. “Make sure they get the letter,” she told the girl, turning and walking out of the room.
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Experience : 552
Primary Magic : Ice Dragon Slayer
Secondary Magic : Gale Force

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Yamazaki Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:19 pm

It's been about Five days since Nero and Xeno had an ironically powerful brawl in the Fairy Tail Guildhall, Nero could only randomly wake up in the infirmary and look around his surroundings as he was lost as to what had happened after he asked Xeno to soften their landing.

After scanning his surroundings and confirm that he was in the infirmary and next to his bed was where Xeno laid, pretty much battered and broken. Obviously in worse shape that Nero was considering he had done some insanely quick thinking to get out of dangerous situations. Nero sees a nurse walking around and the nurse had smiled upon seeing Nero wake up. Simply saying, "Good you're awake, ummm, I believe I was asked to give you this letter from a girl that had dragged you here by your collars." 

The nurse simply passed the letter to Nero and he took the time to read it, upon reading he laughed a little though it made sense, "Stop blowing up your own guild hall, idiots. Haven't you heard of taking it outside? You're welcome for the whole carrying you to the infirmary thing. -Kotone" It just made Nero think heavily about what transpired, he then asked the Nurse something he didn't he'd normally ask. "Ummm, miss, how long have I been out?" The Nurse giggled slightly but replied back with a calm and serious tone, "Don't worry about it, it's only been Five days."

Nero could only gulp at that response, it made him think hard about what just happened, what happened if that fluke of destruction actually transpired and everybody got caught in the attack? Nero couldn't think of anything except beating himself up for losing control over the Family's Forbidden Spell and Ace Spell at the same time, of course it would only spell calamity and woe for those around him and the person he's against. "I guess I'll go look for Kotone then," Nero simply told the Nurse.

Of course, her expression was that of bewilderment and question. "Well if you wanna go find Kotone, she looks kind of short, but you'll probably see her wearing her usual shorts or skirt with high boots and a white blouse." Simple as that, Nero got up, took his deck of cards and grabbed the piece of paper to write a little note to Xeno as well.

"Sorry about the other day in our fight, but hope you get better soon and hey....let's go on a mission together sometime. Should be fun with two knuckle heads right?"

-Nero Yamazaki aka Joker

After writing that, Nero thanked the Nurse for taking care of them and left the infirmary to begin looking for Kotone, to gain answers and a possible mentor to help him train and become much stronger. Walking around and having his deck case essentially take form on his waist in the form of a belt with a Lustrous Sun Design and Colored Red. "Is it really okay to ask somebody for help....I've always done things on my own..." Nero thought to himself as he walked out of the Fairy Tail Guild to get some fresh air and essentially look around for Kotone.
Nero Yamazaki
Nero Yamazaki
Fairy Tail D
Fairy Tail D

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeno Redbringer Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:48 pm

The infirmary, how had he ended up here? Why was he here? He vaguely remembered getting into an argument with some know it all named Nero, before....what exactly? What had happened after they had argued? They hadn't fought, had they? Oh god! Had he lost control to Battle again? What did Nero think?

Where was Nero anyways? He sat up, catching the nurse attending to him off guard. "How long have I been out?" he asked immediately, thinking it only a day or two. The response shook him to his core. "You've been unconscious for a week and a half now. We honestly weren't sure if you'd recover." the nurse had said, scribbling something down on a notepad. She looked at him, before smiling softly and handing him two letters. "Stop blowing up your own guild hall, idiots. Haven’t you heard of taking it outside? You’re welcome for the whole carrying you to the infirmary thing." -Kotone. Who was Kotone? She had saved his life, if inadvertently. Surely that made her a decent person, right?

The second letter, he was shocked to read. "Sorry about the other day in our fight, but hope you get better soon and hey....let's go on a mission together sometime. Should be fun with two knuckle heads right?" -Nero Yamazaki aka Joker. So Nero was okay with him. The words "our fight" sent a rush of memories to Xeno, who saw his skin blast off, heard himself in hybrid mode. What had happened? Something was special about Nero. After years of trying to beat battle, Nero had forced them into working together in one battle. And god, was he stronger when he wasn't battling Battle.

He thanked nurse immensely before leaving not only the infirmary, but the guild hall itself. He had no reason to stay in it now. He looked upwards, smiling at the sky. "Nero, just you wait! I'll be stronger next time." He yelled, earning a few strange looks. He didn't care, why should he? One day, he would achieve hybrid mode once again. One day, he would master the blood cloak. One day, he would beat Nero and one day, he would find Kotone to thank her. He didn't have to be at odds with himself anymore, nor did he have to stand there and mope.

He was gonna rock the world one day!
Xeno Redbringer
Xeno Redbringer
Fairy Tail D
Fairy Tail D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content