FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Visit to Fairy Tail (Open)

4 posters

Go down

A Visit to Fairy Tail (Open) Empty A Visit to Fairy Tail (Open)

Post by Kade Lazarus Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:03 pm

Just another day in Fiore. It was nice weather out. The wind had started blowing though, making it much colder in October. Kade pulled his jacket a bit tighter over his shoulders. He had on his travelling knapsack and his travel clothes. The light dragon slayer was beginning to make a name for himself. Fortunately no one knew he was a dragon slayer, save two specific women. One was a girl who had found out a while ago, in a slip of his. An intentional slip, at least. The other was a fellow slayer. The renown he was achieving of late was completely beside his magic. Part was the tournament he had participated in, part was generally becoming a presence in the area, and part was that he had become the Ace of Lamia Scale in the past months. It certainly changed his life.

One change in Kade’s life was that he now had influence and standing. He had a title, and that made a difference. He had experienced some very negative things with a member of Fairy Tail. It had set him down a darker path for a few weeks, but he had gotten his head on straight, found a lovely girl to ask out, and ended up Ace. So, good in the end. He had told a member of Fairy Tail that they were represented by this particular bad role model, and she had been livid and insisted that he was not their spokesperson. However, him being in the tournament, for all of Fiore to watch and judge Fairy Tail based on… said otherwise.

So he was here to talk to Taiga. He wasn’t looking forward to it either. Discussing something serious, and negative, with the guild master of a guild that was not Kade’s? Not ideal… and he knew Kotone had a strong attachment to this man. Based on being encouraged to date her during his Ace trials, by his guild master, he could only imagine what Taiga thought. Kade, with his coat covering his guild tattoo, walked into the guild hall. He wouldn’t be surprised if people knew him, for any of a few reasons, but he also wouldn’t be surprised if they were too busy brawling to notice. He’d heard things about Fairy Tail and their brawling.

He stepped inside, blue hair in a still growing pony tail, looking for something to pass the time before he found Taiga.
Kade Lazarus
Kade Lazarus
Lamia Scale A
Lamia Scale A

Experience : 627
Primary Magic : Light Dragon Slayer
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

A Visit to Fairy Tail (Open) Empty Re: A Visit to Fairy Tail (Open)

Post by Xeno Redbringer Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:09 pm

It wasn't too long ago Xeno had woken up in Fairy tail's infirmary after the "incident" with Nero. His plan to get stronger to find Nero and Kotone hadn't gone too well, to be honest. Guild master Taiga hadn't been happy with the damage done to the still recovering guild and had immediately hunted Xeno down to help with repairs. That had been a week ago. Repairing the guild hall hadn't been fun either, his guild mates had been throwing him dirty looks for his entire time there. Even now, in fact, they glared at him while he sat at a bench. He didn't show it, but it hurt. Being rejected by his guild mates over a single accident really hurt.

he was counting down the seconds until a brawl started again, he had gotten good at it. He had been disallowed by Taiga to fight. A punishment? Or a way to keep Battle away? Even now he could hear the crazy lunatic calling for blood, for him to hate Taiga. As much as he might have wanted to spite them all and leave, he couldn't. It wouldn't be right. His training had fallen to a standstill too. He had gone to Taiga many times, begging to be allowed to train or fight or take jobs. No such luck...

As a brawl started again, caused from a few broken beer mugs or something, Xeno sighed. As much as he loved the guild, they were still all idiots. He lamented as the doors swung open, that as soon as he could he would leave. That was when he saw him, a blue haired man in the doorway. It was a man who was rising into fame (or infamy) slowly but surely. It was the new ace of Lamia scale. Unfortunately, that was about all of his knowledge on the subject.

He saw the man walk inside, seemingly not noticing the small brawl going on nearby. Odd, why was Lamia's ace here? Almost automatically he stood up and started walking directly towards the man. He stopped just a few feet away, shoving his hands into his hoodie pockets, before looking at the man with his left eye.

"Yo. You're Lamia's new ace aren't you?" He asked, wanting to make sure he had the right person, though he was sure he did. "My names Xeno Re.." He stopped himself before he finished his last name. He had no doubt that someone would remember the Redbringer massacre. It had been major news at the time. "So... What're ya here for?"
Xeno Redbringer
Xeno Redbringer
Fairy Tail D
Fairy Tail D

Experience : 15
Primary Magic : Pure Power Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kade Lazarus Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:13 am

Kade honestly didn’t know how all the inner workings of Fairy Tail happened. He knew a whole lot about his guild, being that he’d been there for so many years. He had a relationship, albeit strange, with his guild master. He’d had a relationship with the lovely former Ace of Lamia Scale. Not that he had expected her to endorse him when she left… but that was another matter. He’d never even met Fairy Tail’s Ace, and now the man was missing. How would meeting another ace go? Would they be… comrades? Rivals? Just like anyone else?

Well it didn’t matter. It wasn’t the Fairy Tail ace, of course, who approached Kade. It was someone else he suspected was in the guild. Some kid in a hoodie. Kade paused, waiting to be addressed, as he suspected would happen shortly.

He was question about being Lamia Scale… or “Lamia’s” new ace. It was some strange habit people had, shortening it down to simply Lamia. He was pretty sure if anyone had done that with Fairy Tail or Blue Pegasus, it would not have gone well. “Hey, yo, you in Fairy?” “So I heard you joined Blue.” Yeah, Kade could see that going poorly. He didn’t find it a big deal though, just an odd thing. He wasn’t going to bring it up. “Yes, that’s me,” he replied. The boy introduced himself as Xeno… something. Okay, that was random. “I am actually here to talk to Taiga about something… but I’m stalling,” he admitted, not really caring how that sounded. “And my name is Kade, by the way. Not sure if you knew that. Are you the welcoming committee?” he asked with a smile.
Kade Lazarus
Kade Lazarus
Lamia Scale A
Lamia Scale A

Back to top Go down

Post by Tye Gildart Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:39 am

Coming back from a trip he takes every month.The trip he goes away on is to find Oxalol.The dragon slayer still has a little hope that the dragons are still around somewhere or atleast his dragon.Usually he travels back to the island where he was raised, and camps there for a week before returning back to Mongolia.Though he never finds any hints or signs of his return, its still pretty nostalgic for him to go there. It was the place he was raised after all.

Still pretty much a new member of the guild, most people didn't even know who he was.They just knew he was in the guild due to the tattoo on his neck. Tye isn't bothered by this but knows he'll need to start getting to know the guild.Especially during time like this, with the attack on the guild hall. He'll need to find a team or people to go on missions and bond with.

He wasn't far from the hall when he could hear the rambunctious brawling of the other guild members. A smile began to extend across his face.He began to jog toward the guild hall, anxious to join the scuffle.Most of the time in these brawls Tye would get pounded on by the others, but it was still fun for him. Eventually, he'll find himself strong enough to take on some of the strongest members in the common brawls.

Reaching the guild hall, he swung the door open and bumped into a man standing in front of the door.He fell back and down on his butt, staring at the back of the blue haired man"Ouch, sorry my bad i was just a little excited."He began to laugh, it was common for him to bump into people clumsily.Tye began to scratch the back of his head.He didn't know who the guy was but he didn't want to upset him.Tye just hoped the man wouldn't be angry for his clumsiness.

While on the floor he saw another male in front of the whom he just bumped. This guy he'd seen and heard of before.He was one of the guys who destroyed the guild hall.Unlike most people in the guild Tye didn't really care that he messed up the guild hall.If anything he was just mad he wasn't there to watch or join in.Other members that described the fight said it was pretty close.Peeking around the mans legs he waved at Xeno."Hey whats up."He said smiling.
Tye Gildart
Tye Gildart
Fairy Tail D
Fairy Tail D

Experience : 5
Primary Magic : Water Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeno Redbringer Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:30 am

Xeno stared at the newly confirmed Lamia scale ace oddly. Why hadn't the man commented on his appearance at all? He remembered something Nero had said to him. "Judging people based on they look alone, is that how shallow you've become after people have judged you at first sight?" Nero had said and although he had flown into a rage the first time, he could see the truth in Nero's words. So the man was called Kade and was here to speak to the guild master. If he was the ace of another guild, why was he stalling? Surely he had the strength to slaughter most of them.

He snorted at the notion of him being the welcoming committee, before looking up with a scowl. "Nah...I'm more of the pariah of Fairy tail." He said, slightly bitterly. Only now it was for two reasons instead of one. "I'm not very well liked as you may see. Some of the members are being ungrateful about a fight I got into with another member." he growled out, before pausing when a "thud" was heard. He looked behind Kade to see another Fairy tail member had walked into him. The man had then gotten up and apologized, before greeting Xeno. GREETING XENO! Didn't the guy know what had happened?

"Uhhh...Hey....You..." Xeno greeted lamely, still wondering why he had been greeted anyway. He turned away, rather rudely he would admit, and faced Kade again. "Listen Kade. The guild master will be back in a few minutes. He'll more than likely be in a bad mood too, so watch yourself around him." He warned, wondering if the man would need it, being an ace and all. Then he remembered something. The man, being an ace, would have connections, right? Maybe, just maybe... "Hey Kade, You wouldn't happen to know of someone called...Uhhh, Kotone, would you?" He asked, knowing it was a long shot. He hadn't asked Taiga since the man had been pissed at him last time he saw him. The fact that Fairy tail still had no ace didn't make it easier too.
Xeno Redbringer
Xeno Redbringer
Fairy Tail D
Fairy Tail D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kade Lazarus Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:56 pm

It made sense for the slayers to want to find their respective dragons. However, Kade certainly wasn’t looking. Celtor would find Kade if he ever wished. If he were around, and able, it would happen. Kade wasn’t exactly off the radar. And Celtor was smart. Besides, Kade couldn’t have found his way back to the island he was raised on if he tried. It had been too long, and he hadn’t exactly left there with a map.

Kade was surprised to hear that this boy, Xeno, was some sort of pariah. He arched an eyebrow when the boy even said it was over a fight. “Is that so? I was not aware Fairy Tail cared about fighting. In fact, I would have almost bet jewels that if you aren’t in a fight here daily, people think you’re strange. Then again, I’ve never been in the guild hall before," he admitted. He had done jobs for Fairy Tail in the past, but certainly had not been in the guild hall.

Then someone bumped into him. Kade’s superior senses heard someone coming, but certainly they wouldn’t-… yep, ran right into him. He turned to see a man on the ground, blue hair like Kade, and fallen over. He smiled and offered a hand to help the man up, if he wanted the help. Well, that was surprising. He laughed, admitting that he was excited. Yeah, he wasn’t the first clumsy person Kade had met, but it was surprisingly uncommon that he wasn’t embarrassed by it. Well, good for him. “No worries. Not the first time someone has run into me,” he explained with a grin.

And now it was back to Xeno… why would Taiga be in a bad mood? Kade’s brow furrowed. “Any particular reason?” Given the sensitive and serious topic Kade had to discuss, he wasn’t thrilled to hear Taiga would be unhappy already. Kade would handle things, no doubt, but it wasn’t good to start with an extra disadvantage. Wait, what now? Kotone?  Kade’s expression turned to obvious confusion, and then just surprise. He softened up after that though. “Uh, yes… we’re dating.” They’d been on a couple of dates, since he’d asked her out months ago, and they hung out when they had the time. It was nice, but why was this boy asking about her? “Why are you asking about her?
Kade Lazarus
Kade Lazarus
Lamia Scale A
Lamia Scale A

Back to top Go down

Post by Tye Gildart Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:43 am

Tye noticed the odd reply from Xeon, and didn't mind it much.Some of the other members were scolding because of his little out of control sparring match with Nero.If they had that grudge match before the attack, they probably would've been reward with a couple metals.Tye couldn't bring himself to hold anger toward either Xeno or Nero. He didn't see why the others and the guild master did though, it was a simple mistake. The whole thing should be looked over in a month or so, hopefully things will be back to normal, sort of.

He took Kades hand and pulled himself up.He was relieved that man wasn't angry, which most people were when he ran into them."I'm Tye by the way."Not that he asked for his name or anything, he just felt he should introduce himself.He then positioned himself to their left standing next to them forming a triangle.He was curious to why they haven't joined in the brawl yet, and he also wondered what they were talking about before he interrupted.

"Why aren't you guys out there fighting with the rest of the guild?"He asked. Tye hadn't seen this man around and assumed he wasn't in the guild, but friendly light guild members were free to join in the brawl.Why wasn't Xeno brawling? Was he banned from fighting or something?

The brawling continued to go on.As much as he wanted to join in he found these two abit more interesting.Looking around watching the others he noticed a table flying toward them.A normal wooden table that was thrown across the room by someone using a takeover."Uh oh."The two were talking and he didn't want them to be further disturbed. The least he could do was get rid of the table, they had already be interrupted once."Got this.."He mumbled.

He turn around, facing the incoming table. Tye took a deep breath, puffing out his chest.Still inhaling he yells "Water Dragon's Roar!"Then he began to exhale, releasing a wave of pressurized water in the direction of table.The spell hit the table sending back toward the person who originally thrown it.Unfortunately, the table hit the takeover user in the head knocking him out cold."Woops...Sorry."Tye then spun back around to the two.
Tye Gildart
Tye Gildart
Fairy Tail D
Fairy Tail D

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeno Redbringer Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:30 am

Xeno sweatdropped as Tye dealt with an incoming table violently. Did the guy really have to use his roar for that? Couldn't he have just caught it or shattered it or something? Whatever, if it worked it worked. Plus it he helped that he wasn't exactly happy with the guild at the moment. Kade's words, however, had made him think. It wasn't like Taiga to get angry about a fight, but he had. Was something wrong with Taiga then? Maybe it was just stress? "I dunno why Taiga is in a bad mood. Maybe it's got something to do with my fight, or maybe it's something to do with the recent happenings with Shadow heart? Just, don't mention me and you might be fine." He said, smirking slightly for a reason even he didn't know.

That same smirk was wiped off when Kade told him that he and Kotone were dating. What luck! Though he could tell the man was slightly cautious about him asking for her. "I uhh...I owe Kotone. She saved my life I guess. I was dying after my fight with Nero, and she got us both to the infirmary quite quickly I hear." He explained, looking downwards throughout the explanation. It wasn't nice to admit you had almost died. He let his magic swirl around his hand as he raised it to eye level. "You see, my magic isn't really a magic. My reserves are too big so instead, I utilize magic at it's purest form. Nero's attack used pure magic to fuel itself, so there would've been quite a big crater where magnolia is if I hadn't almost killed myself to save the town." Xeno said, still staring at the swirling maelstrom of crimson energy.

"Kotone saved me, so I need to at least thank her. If I can't find her, will you thank her for me?" Xeno asked, before removing his hood, showcasing his guild mark on the right side of his face. This was something he rarely did, being a sign of either trust or pure rage.
Xeno Redbringer
Xeno Redbringer
Fairy Tail D
Fairy Tail D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kade Lazarus Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:42 pm

[OOC Note: Since I know it was said in the cbox, and I’ve been told this by the admins a few times… I just wanted to make a statement in the thread. Taiga did not, would not, ground Xeno. While Xeno can believe what he wants, Taiga did not actually ground him. He views fighting as a means of bonding, and as it is so common in the guild, on top of general chaos and destruction, it is completely old hat. Also, while Xeno had “potential” for great power, he would not currently be able to explode Magnolia, whether or not he thinks so. So, while referring to NPCs is cool, this particular thing goes completely against canon and I wanted to make sure that was clear]

It was chaotic, but that was Fairy Tail. At least, that was what Kade had always heard about Fairy Tail. Xeno claimed that Taiga might be in a bad mood because of him? Kade chuckled. Not to mention Xeno, huh? “While I am sure he isn’t thrilled with the attacks,” as no one was, “I know enough about Taiga to know he isn’t that mad at you. I mean, the impression I get is… if you blew up half the building, you’d just have to build it up with your hands and paint it with the brush in your mouth, but he still loves everyone in the guild. If he didn’t, he wouldn’t have let you join.” And there was the problem Kade was here about. Bringing up that one of Taiga’s “children” was… well, that was for them to discuss.

Because I don’t generally get into random brawls,” Kade said with a small shrug. Tye wanted to know why they weren’t fighting. Kade noticed a table seemed to be flying at them. He was more than ready to either lift an arm and block the object, or simply step out of its path. Then all of a sudden Tye just… opened his mouth and… WHAT?! Kade’s eyes blinked open wide, but he recovered his composure. Okay, no, no he didn’t. He did not cover his composure. “WH-What?!” In another situation he would have shrugged it off. He would have acted like he wasn’t invested in the dragon slayer news, since only about two people knew he was a dragon slayer, but this?! Right here in front of him!? What the hell were wrong with these slayers?!

He was still staring stunned when Xeno, apparently not surprised, kept talking. Hello, what? Dragon culture was completely unknown except to those close to the slayers. The fact that they had “roars,” or were even raised by dragons was unknown. Let alone their enhanced senses, and most everything about them. Their identity was to be kept secret most of all. Kade knew that, because he’d lived that. And Xeno was just… what?! So he thought he’d nearly died? Kade’s voice had a bit more volume to it, maybe to be heard over the brawl, maybe because they were standing next to a Dragon Slayer!

Wait… you think you were dying… in your guild hall? I really doubt you were actually going to die. Either way, if you were bleeding out, your guild mates would have helped, whether Kotone was there or not,” he said in a rush. Did no one care right now? Like… he raised a hand, gesturing to Tye, but not saying anything about him right now. The boy continued on in some strange dramatic speech. His magic wasn’t really a magic, it was… a bunch of magic. Okay, so that just reinforced that it was magic. It might not have been a style but it was clearly magic. And really, did no one care?! He put his hand to his face, laughing in a moment of sheer amazement. The boy thought he had power to destroy Magnolia? This was like… he was kidding, right? Yep, this was why Hannah drank. Because her entire guild was just insane. “If you could… If” he really wanted to emphasize the fact that he was positive the boy was incorrect, “you could blow up all of Magnolia, I am sure Taiga would personally insist on training you to maintain control so as to avoid hurting others. And if you think you can be that dangerous, I suggest you have a talk with him about it. NOW, can we address the fact that Tye is a Dragon Slayer?! And I know that Tatsuma announced to the world that he was a slayer in the tournament, but you do realize that is like the most rare and unexpected thing ever. And you aren’t surprised?! And you are just… I’ve met slayers! And I know for a fact it is a top secret to be one… did… what?!” Kade had to stop to catch his breathe. What?!
Kade Lazarus
Kade Lazarus
Lamia Scale A
Lamia Scale A

Back to top Go down

Post by Tye Gildart Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:43 pm

Tye laughed as he turned to the two."You guys see that guy drop like sack of flowers?".Then he took a step back as he noticed how surprised Kade was.As a dragon slayer his dragon taught him not use his magic irresponsibly.In this case he was just in the mood of the fighting surrounding him.He didn't know much or anything about any other dragon slayers but the "Dragons Roar" was his favorite spell hands down.With his guild mates around he had nothing to hide, not even the fact that he was a dragon slayer.

He began to scratch his head as he heard that Xero was dying and/or bleeding out during his fight.People didn't really go into detail about what happened to both of them after the fight. He only got griddy details about how half the building was destroyed."You almost died? Are you alright?"He asked sincerely, though it was still about a week overdue he thought he should ask.If any member of Fairy Tail were to die, would be a heavy decrease in moral.

To this day he still hasn't knowingly met any other dragon slayers.He was a little jealous that Kade said he met slayers implying he met more than one."Yep, i was raised by Oxalol a water dragon...I wish i met other dragon slayers like you have! I haven't talked to one yet. What are they like?"Hearing someone say being a dragon slayer was funny.He didn't see it as top secret at least not anymore.He too didn't like to disclose the fact that he was a dragon slayer and told no-one of his origins, well at least before he joined Fairy Tail.Being dragon slayer was apart of who he was and just couldn't hide that side of him anymore.
Tye Gildart
Tye Gildart
Fairy Tail D
Fairy Tail D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:47 pm

Tatsuma walked into Fairy Tail for the first time in a long time. He had his spirits at peak now after his experience with Blue Pegasus's Ace as he realized that the whole world wasn't necessarily against him. He had also done a bit of growing, and had decided that especially now after he had told Vera the truth to her face, he owed Taiga an explanation about what he was doing. That aside he was sure he could convince the old man to let him undertake it alone since all of the information, all the preparations, had all been taken care of by Tatsuma himself. As he entered the guild hall to the tune of brawling and... a water dragon roar.. water dragon roar? The water dragon slayer was here using his roar? Not surprising really considering that a number of the dragon slayers were either public faces or had made themselves known at least a little bit. As he made his way through though he saw three figures. Two people he didn't recognize and... Kade. And like that the day had just gotten worse, still he was in a good enough mood he wasn't going to let that get to him. He slid his hands in his pocket and headed up, making a point of looking Kade in the eye and walking past all of them to stand at the door. He needed to get his information conveyed as quickly as possible and head out before things changed from his favor.

He had walked up just in time to hear some guy talking about Oxalol, it was a name he recognized thanks to Rhidran's mentions of the others dragons, but he wasn't about to just start playing happy go share a lot with someone else about them. Whether they realized he was the now annoyingly famous lightning dragon slayer or not he wasn't really in the mood to chit chat, and he hoped that Kade would feel the same way and the others there would continue to pay attention to them. Part of him wanted to put Kade on blast though for allowing dark guild mages into the city to just go on about their business with naive practices and the like, but he knew too on a more logical scale that even if they had stomped on a few cockroaches, but the Shadow Heart had been a death swarm. The actions were not related, but he still had to contend with the man's contempt, and he was willing to hash that out, just not right now.
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Experience : 436
Primary Magic : Lightning Dragon Slayer
Secondary Magic : Void Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kade Lazarus Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:26 pm

Composure. Composure. It was a really important thing. Kade reminded himself of this a few times as he stared at Tye. Did they see what he’d just done? Duh. Did it matter? Not even a little. This was a major brawl. It was like both of these boys wanted to be the center of attention. Kade didn’t know if that was true or he was just angry. Tye went ahead and asked if Xeno had really almost died. Clearly he was fine. He was just being a primadona. Composure.

The casual mention of Oxalol like it was nothing was so disrespectful Kade found his fists clenched. It wasn’t even Celtor, but it was so amazingly casual… Composure. A water dragon, huh? A water dragon? He… he… what?! Not phrased? Completely just brushing past the stunned surprise? Just… was he actually stupid? Kade knew enough of what Celtor had told him that Oxalol was a part of dragon culture. They were all secretive. This boy’s disregard for his culture was enough to make Kade’s blood boil. And then Tatsu walked by? Kade’s jaw set. Oh, he was here now?

He wasn’t even going to finish his conversation with Xeno. It wasn’t worth the dramatizations. He wasn’t wasting his time on a dragon slayer who didn’t know what he was doing. He needed to deal with a reckless killer. Or more, his guild master. He looked at Tye, then hooked a thumb in Tatsu’s direction as the boy walked. “He is a dragon slayer. Its no secret. He announced it in the tournament. If you are so curious, talk to him.” He wanted to say not to judge slayers on Tatsu… but meeting Tye… maybe most of them were disgraceful? Was that true? He didn’t want to think that.

I have things to tend to…” And with that he walked off. He couldn’t lose his cool today. It wasn’t worth it. They weren’t worth it.

[Exit Kade]
Kade Lazarus
Kade Lazarus
Lamia Scale A
Lamia Scale A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down