FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long Time Coming

4 posters

Go down

Long Time Coming Empty Long Time Coming

Post by Verity Lohlepher Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:26 am

Hey everybody!

So I figured that since we are moving sites soon, I should say that I am leaving the site. A few people have known that for a while now and I've been delaying posting something about it because I wanted to finish up all my threads. I haven't actually done that yet but after I finish my remaining one I will be doing so. Also, sorry about all the rushed finishes, few unfinished ones hanging about and the people I bailed on. I decided to post now since I'm not sure when we are moving and I don't want to disappear without saying anything. Joining the new site to only say goodbye forever seemed like a pretty bad idea to me.

To make a not-that-long-in-my-opinion story shorter, I'm leaving because of a few things. One because in December I'm not able to be on this site at all, two, because I've realised next year I'll be even more busier than I was this year if I plan on doing more than what I did beginning of this year. To give a rough idea, I wouldn't have had time in the first half on this year to be consistently even kind of active. Also, exams for me start next year which may not mean anything in terms of how my activity goes but is something I need to consider in making space for. Finally, I have this initial thing where if I do something, I have to be 100% committed to it - even if I'm not particularly into it at the current moment. That was pretty much me when I first joined. I find it's taxing when I do do that and while that's not happening to me right at the moment, it is only because I've made it fairly obvious to myself that I'm leaving and therefore I don't need to be active at all. Nevertheless, this is probably the main reason why I'm leaving as I'm pretty sure if I didn't quit, sooner or later I'd suffer a mental breakdown or something either from too much stress next year or because I'm unable to do anything next month. Not sure if anybody else is like that but if not, I guess I'm just special like that :P

And that's why I'm leaving in a paragraph. So not too short of a story. All I can say is I'll definitely miss this site (otherwise there's something wrong with me, or perhaps there already is :P) and who knows? Maybe I'll come back on the new site next year. But for now, it's farewell forever (at least it will be after I finish my sole thread left)

Don't miss me too much! (Or you know, if I'm hated that much, you can throw a party saying 'yes! She's gone! Forever!' or even just shrug your shoulders and be like meh cause no one even knows who I am :P)
Verity Lohlepher
Verity Lohlepher
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Experience : 253
Primary Magic : Re-Quip Magic: The Witch
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Long Time Coming Empty Re: Long Time Coming

Post by Kade Lazarus Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:56 pm

I know we didn't thread that much, and I've known you were going to leave, but it is still very sad to see this. I think while some people come and go, you and your characters became a part of the site culture. I can't say much for your reason of leaving, because all of that is your personal business, and you know what's best for you. I just wanted to say, if some day you do get to return, or even simply visit to say hello, we'd be lucky. So... good luck in what you have ahead of you.
Kade Lazarus
Kade Lazarus
Lamia Scale A
Lamia Scale A

Experience : 627
Primary Magic : Light Dragon Slayer
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:56 pm

We'll miss you. I know time differences make being sovial a bit harder but it's been wonderful having someone as dedicated as you have been when you have time. I hope we see you next year if you find things aren't as bad as you expect. You know where to find me. Ciao.
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Experience : 552
Primary Magic : Ice Dragon Slayer
Secondary Magic : Gale Force

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:54 am

I'm glad you were around and you came back. A large portion of my plotting and planning was made with you and I thank you for that and completely understand the school taking up life problem. I wish you the best of luck and hope you come back, but in case you don't get to, I'm grateful for the memories and time you spent here :).

You'll be missed
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Experience : 436
Primary Magic : Lightning Dragon Slayer
Secondary Magic : Void Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content