FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Starter Spell

3 posters

Go down

My Starter Spell Empty My Starter Spell

Post by Aj Luna Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:25 pm

Dragon Slayer Skill Eat - Wind:

Sky Dragon Roar:

Sky Dragon Claw:

Sky Dragon Healing:

Armor:

Last edited by Aj Luna on Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:12 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : efendei)
Aj Luna
Aj Luna
Guildless D
Guildless D

Experience : 13
Primary Magic : Sky Dragon Slayer
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

My Starter Spell Empty Re: My Starter Spell

Post by Kotone Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:57 pm

Okay, since I'm giving you pointers on how to distribute *'s, I'll do that here. First note that your eat wind ability can and should be copied exactly as the eat ability in the dragon slayers section.

Next... Sky Dragon's roar. It's currently only a level 1 spell, so you don't have a lot to put in it. You'll want the ranged extra, which costs 1 *. Next you'll need at least 1 * in speed and power, so that's 3 of your four stars. at level 1 adding healing to all of that isn't possible, though you could do so when you upgraded it later.

Sky dragon claw - is this ranged too? if so, put a * in ranged extra, a * in a speed, and 2* in power. If it isn't, you could easily put all four *'s in power and make a strong kick attack for AJ.

For the healing one, get healing and sustained for 2*, and put * in speed and * in power (healing spells get much better later, but as a level 1 spell they're a bit limited)

For armor, get defending for 2 *, which will add 4* to power automatically. The only drawback is that you can't use it for damage or anything, obviously. Sustained for one * will let you keep using it until you run out of MP. put the last point in speed so your armor ability can regenerate somewhat.

I hope that helps ^^
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Experience : 552
Primary Magic : Ice Dragon Slayer
Secondary Magic : Gale Force

Back to top Go down

My Starter Spell Empty Re: My Starter Spell

Post by PatriotArrow Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:21 pm

looks good. Approved.