FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice Meets Iron

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ice Meets Iron Empty Ice Meets Iron

Post by Hannah Jaymes Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:56 am

Hannah had seen an underground fighting match the other day. It was good, but she lost some money on it. That was made mute though by the fact she saw someone she thinks is another dragon slayer. She had to be right? She had done a dragon roar. It seemed the most logical conclusion to Hannah, and even if she wasn’t a real dragon slayer she might still know something. It never hurt to ask. Sadly Hannah hadn’t managed to catch the other young woman after the fight like she had hoped. So here Hannah was, walking down the street, hands in the pockets of her torn jeans, black boots clopping along as she kicked a rock, and green tank top hanging from her shoulders covered mostly by her black leather jacket.

“Dang it… how could she have slipped away? It was crowded, but still, I should have found her.” Hannah was noticeably in a bad mood and people on the street gave her a wide berth. She kept her hands in her pockets and looked down as she kicked the rock she had found further down the street.

The Iron Dragon Slayer’s mood perked up though when she noticed a familiar smell. It was from the other night at that fighting match. “Oh… could it be?” Hannah followed the smell, several people on the sides of the street giving her an odd look as she did. Finally she rounded a corner and saw her, the woman from the fight. “It’s her.” Hannah collected herself and approached. The woman she was after was sitting in a café, and Hannah marched right in and sat at the table with her.

Hannah was usually blunt, but right now called for a bit of tact, or at least as much tact as Hannah could muster. “Hi, I believe I saw you at a certain event the other day. Are you by chance… the Spell Breaker?” She had heard about the Ice Dragon Slayer, but she was not sure what was myth and what was real.
Hannah Jaymes
Hannah Jaymes
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Experience : 84
Primary Magic : Iron Dragon Slayer
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Ice Meets Iron Empty Re: Ice Meets Iron

Post by Kotone Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:23 am

Kotone heard the woman behind her. She also recognized the title she'd earned as a young teenager during the war. She didn't immediately turn to look at the woman. After all, a warm, friendly welcome was hardly Kotone's thing. She sat down her sandwich she'd just begun to enjoy. Now she wasn't going to be able to because someone had interrupted. Beside her, her black cat Sid hopped up on the table and licked the sandwich while she wasn't looking. Within a moment, he had dragged a slice of the meat inside under the table and was nomming it as Kotone stood up, distracted. "Most people don't guess that because I'm younger than the rumors say," she stated, sounding amused. "You've found her. Is there something you want? I don't do parties."

The attempt at levity was for her own amusement. She didn't care if the other girl was amused, angry, happy, or whatever. Kotone had just wanted to be left alone to enjoy the spoils of her match last night. The seventeen year old was wearing her black, cat-eared longcoat, a white blouse, dark red tie, and matching reasonably short skirt. She also had a pair of dark knee-high boots. It was what she'd worn yesterday, truth be told. She didn't have a lot of clothing since she didn't stay home very much. Kotone sighed again, finally turning around, it was obvious she'd been hit in the face. A small bruise adorned her right cheek where her last opponent had decked her. It was the only indication she had of having fought earlier. She otherwise looked pretty healthy. "Well?" she asked, somewhat impatiently.
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Experience : 552
Primary Magic : Ice Dragon Slayer
Secondary Magic : Gale Force

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Jaymes Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:13 am

Hannah arched an eyebrow while she watched that cat steal the food. It would have been cute if she were more girly. Hannah turned her attention back to the important things. She had heard lots of rumors about Spell Breaker, one that it was a he and that he was a six and a half foot tall man built like a brick house, another that it was a kid, and several other rumors. “The rumors say a lot of things.” Hannah commented as she sized up the other dragon slayer with her eyes. She didn’t look all that tough, but looks weren’t everything. And she was sarcastic, lovely.

Hannah could sense the impatience, not that it was that hard. So, she figured she would try some tact. “I’ve just heard so much about you, I wanted to see what was true and what wasn’t.” She was kind of prying for information, testing the waters was it were. She wasn’t just going to blurt out that she was a dragon slayer too and wanted to know if anyone had seen any dragons lately. Hannah was blunt and not all that tactful, but she wasn’t that much of a sledge hammer. Give her a few minutes, then she would be blunt. And there is a difference between bluntly telling people they are dumb and bluntly stating your secrets.

“I saw that fight you were in last night. I lost some money cause of you, but wow was it worth it.” Hannah kind of wished she had won. She was low on cash, but the loss of food money was worth it for now. Hannah could always find some metal and eat it.
Hannah Jaymes
Hannah Jaymes
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:57 pm

Kotone gave the green-haired young woman a small, cocky grin. She wanted to see what was true and what wasn't, huh? It wasn't the first time people had wanted to know the truth. It also wasn't the first time she hadn't felt particularly inclined to give out the details of her life story just because someone got curious enough to ask. "Looks like you've got bad judgement then," she answered, addressing her compliment on the fight with a small insult. "I'm a lot stronger than I look." That much was obvious without her saying it. Still, she didn't much like when people underestimated her.

About that time, Sid  had returned to the table. As his whiskers twitched and he reached for the sandwich again, Kotone rounded on him. "Quit stealing my food you ungrateful cat!" She yelled, causing him to hop off the table with an apologetic mewling. Kotone turned around again, readdressing the stranger in front of her. "Look, I'm not inclined to answer some fangirl's questions. You'll like the stories you've already heard better anyway."

As far as Kotone was concerned, her real story was neither fun to tell, nor as interesting as the rumors tended to be. She could have her misconceptions. Kotone just wanted to eat her lunch before Sid stole the rest of it.
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Jaymes Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:44 pm

This girl was really cocky and it rubbed Hannah the wrong way. She had been polite, so now it was time to be blunt. She hadn’t been trying to get her life story, although it may have seemed that way with her less than honest prying. Hannah bit down her attitude for a bit longer. “I didn’t exactly know that a dragon slayer would be fighting, if I had then I would have bet differently.” Hannah tried not to react to the insult, but she really wanted to.

Hannah was a bit shocked at the treatment of the poor cat. If she didn’t want it stealing her food, then don’t let it or don’t have a cat. It was simple. The thought of the cat quickly left Hannah’s mind though when she was called a fangirl. She was not a fangirl. “Wait… I wouldn’t say I’m a fangirl… I’m not… like at all.” Hannah was still holding back her anger.

“Look, I just wanted to ask you about dragons…” That was really all she wanted to do. She didn’t give a care about this girl and her ice powers or her life story. But it looked like civility was gone, or at least Hannah’s attempt at it was.
Hannah Jaymes
Hannah Jaymes
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:09 pm

Kotone thought the girl was about to get agitated enough to run off, which would suit her just fine. It wasn't that she wanted to hurt her feelings so much as she just didn't need to have her around. She had opened her mouth to retort yet again when Hannah informed her that it was dragons that she wanted to know about, not Kotone. She closed her mouth rather than replying, lowering her arms from their crossed position.

Kotone's posture relaxed noticeably, though why exactly wasn't clear. In truth, Kotone had expected her to want to be pals or to do some sort of favor. That was something people often tried if her identity was discovered. After all, she was a real live dragon slayer. And she had been hoping to relax today, though she wouldn't have refused if this woman had had an honest problem for her to deal with. In comparison, a few simple questions seemed easier than chasing her off.

Her hands went into her jacket pockets. Her tone changed slightly as she spoke, going from cold and slightly hostile to more of a neutral tone. It was obvious she didn't want to make friends, at least. "Dragons, huh? Alright. What did you want to ask?"

Sid rubbed against her legs, obviously not upset that she'd yell at him for misbehaving. She fed him plenty, after all, and was about the only one she spoke to like a friend. She bent over and picked him up, rubbing his ears as her 'guest' spoke.
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Jaymes Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:52 pm

Hannah was glad that Kotone had stopped being so sarcastic and arrogant. Arrogant was Hannah’s job after all. And it was just in time too, much more sass and lip from her and Hannah would have gotten really pissed, might have even started a fight right here in the café. Luckily that wasn’t going to happen. She always got a talking to when she went home after trashing someplace, and she wasn’t in the mood for that.

“I’ve always been interested in dragons, and well dragon slayers learn magic from dragons right?” Hannah asked like she didn’t know the answer, and she did of course. “Where is the dragon who taught you magic?” Hannah didn’t know if dragons kept tabs on each other but she assumed she did, there weren’t a lot of them after all, and they were all power beings. It was only natural that they would keep track of each other.

Hannah hoped that Kotone would be honest about it and she wouldn’t have to fight her for information. She had done it before and she would do it again if she had to.  Hannah had looked far and wide during her time as a guild mage and so far she had turned up nothing about where Nonter went.
Hannah Jaymes
Hannah Jaymes
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:37 pm

Sure, The woman's logic was sound. Dragon slayers did, in fact, learn magic from dragons. Kotone wasn't sure where the woman was going with her question though, since she hadn't actually asked one that she needed to answer - that is, until she asked the one question Kotone didn't want to hear. "I have no idea where Dad went," she told her in a tone that had turned instantly bitter. "He up and left nine years ago without a word. Yes, I know I was young. Yes I could take care of myself despite being eight."

One day, in the winter, after Kotone had turned eight (or at least she was pretty sure she was eight, since Krendall couldn't tell her for sure) her adoptive father had disappeared as she slept without a trace. Despite months and even years of searching, she hadn't found him. She had given up hope of finding him at this point. Family disappeared on you. They saw something they didn't like and abandoned you. It had happened twice now. Friends did the same. It was why she wasn't interested in any. She didn't elaborate further, however, and simply left it at her short remark. It was, at least, honest as Hannah had hoped, though like Kotone's previous efforts it would turn out fruitless.
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Jaymes Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:41 am

Hannah was a bit shocked by the bluntness of the answer, but she could appreciate the honesty and strait forwardness. So it seemed Hannah was not the only person abandoned by her dragon parent. She wasn’t going to baby Kotone or anything, but she could feel for her. Hannah had also went through it, but she wasn’t the comforting type. Hannah had heard rumors that the dragons hadn’t been seen for years, but she wasn’t sure, and this seemed to point to that. Problem was for every rumor she heard that the dragons were gone she heard half a dozen people who had claimed to see one.

“I had heard things like that, that the dragons had gone, but I didn’t know for sure.” So now it was two cases Hannah knew for certain where dragons had up and gone away. That was strange indeed. She was going to say something about it sucking that her dad had gone, but noticed the bitter tone and decided not to. She didn’t think she could pull that off and not piss off the other dragon slayer in the room. “You haven’t seen any other dragons have you?” She still wanted information, so her knowing pressing for more was a bad idea was outweighed by her wanting to know more anyway.
Hannah Jaymes
Hannah Jaymes
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:58 am

Kotone had heard the same rumors. She figured she'd probably heard a lot more than that during her investigations. As far as she could tell, they were all gone. Every last dragon in Fiore and possibly beyond. She relived the thoughts for a moment before she was snapped out of it by yet another question.

"No, I haven't seen any damn dragons, alright?" She answered, not appreciating being reminded of one of the many disappointments in her life. "If I did I wouldn't be wasting my time here in this stupid town!" She hadn't actually meant to, but she'd lost her cool. Just the thought of the dragons all just leaving without a word pissed her off. She had heard that there were other dragon slayers. She didn't know their identities but she knew they'd gone through the same thing. She nearly hated them for doing it to so many other people as well.

She was too frustrated and upset by the memories to worry about tact, and the way she tensed up and allowed Sid to jump from her arms before they fell showed that she was upset. She wasn't sad though. She had gotten beyond sad a long while ago. Now she just got angry, and that didn't tend to go over well with the people she vented the anger on. She wasn't actually hostile, but the air around her was noticeably cooler all of a sudden, and frost was forming on the ground beneath her and on objects within about a foot.
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Jaymes Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:30 am

The outburst was sudden, but Hannah had figured it would happen eventually. She didn’t have to insult the town though. Yeah, it wasn’t perfect, but now it was her home. “Hey! Watch it! You don’t have to insult the town. If you didn’t want to say anything you didn’t have to.” Hannah was many things and loyal was one of them. Hannah knew it had struck a nerve asking about the dragons, she knew it probably was going to, but she hadn’t expected this. Weren’t ice people supposed to keep their cool? Apparently this one didn’t keep her cool all that well.

She noticed the ice forming around the other dragon slayer’s feet. She knew that couldn’t be good. She wasn’t sure if she was hostile or just emotional enough to be an ice bomb when she got upset. She didn’t really want to find out in a café in the middle of her home town, that would be bad. She got in trouble enough for breaking things, but starting a fight with another dragon slayer would not look good. But Hannah wasn’t thinking that well, she currently felt insulted by the outburst. Hannah could have related with what Kotone was feeling. Hannah hurt for a long time, then was angry, now she wanted either answers or revenge, depending on her mood.
Hannah Jaymes
Hannah Jaymes
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:23 pm

Yes, she was mad. No, she probably had no reason to be. But That didn't often stop Kotone. Anger was one of her primary emotions, after all. She opened her mouth to retort, her finger shooting up to flail at the green-haired woman. "The town is stupid, and you are stupid for defending it!" She was mostly just lashing out at this point, but she had been in a nice bit of trouble before in Magnolia - Fairy Tail's own guildmaster had showed up to cool her off before she landed herself in jail. She held a bit of a grudge for getting in trouble for lashing out when someone else had insulted her father. Now, she was just taking out her squelched anger at Krendall on the poor woman in front of her.

"I don't need some green-haired punk telling me what I can and can't say!" It was one of Kotone's biggest flaws - her temper tended to turn her into an immature brat of a child, and it was something that got her into a lot of trouble sometimes. She would lash out against people for little reason, or simply fight dirty with her words. Sometimes she'd simply deck someone who made her angry. She was close to the last one.
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Jaymes Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:40 pm

Hannah did not like being lashed out at. Her eyes got squintier as she got angrier. “Hey! I’m not stupid and this town is not stupid. You’re stupid, getting so pissed over nothing.” Hannah knew it probably wasn’t nothing, she also knew Kotone was probably redirecting some feelings she had, but right now she didn’t care. This girl was being a jerk, and a baby, lashing out with insults. Hannah could lash right back if she wanted, and right now she wanted to badly.

“My hair is just fine! And I’m not a punk you brat!” Yeah, one of her biggest flaws definitely looked like it was her temper. Hannah could see that, but one of her biggest flaws was her vengeful streak. She would get this brat back. “I thought you would be more useful, but no, the legendary dragon slayer is just a big brat and a baby. I’m out of here…” Hannah stood to leave, bumping the table hard when she did. She wanted to fight so bad, but she was holding herself back. “I bet you just got lucky in those fights.” She probably shouldn’t have added that, oh well. If it pissed the brat off more good, she deserved it.
Hannah Jaymes
Hannah Jaymes
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:53 pm

Kotone was already mad, and when Hannah spoke up it didn't get any better. Nope, not by a long shot. Kotone was already shaking with anger by the time she watched the green haired woman turn to leave. As she hit the table, Kotone slammed her fist into it angrily. The table collapsed from the force, her sandwich spilling onto the ground as Sid fled the destruction as he knew well to do by now. "Got lucky huh? Want to find out just how lucky I was?!"

Even as she spoke she stood up straighter and adopted that same cocky grin she'd worn during the match. "I'm no brat. You don't understand my life and never will," She was obviously trying to justify the way she acted, and in truth she both knew she was immature and didn't particularly care. After all, it did keep people like this idiot away. "It's people like you that make me try to avoid humans! You come over, ruin my lunch, and then get pissed at me when you ask insensitive and stupid questions?!" She was ready to find out if this woman was willing to accept her challenge. The  way she spoke she was probably a wizard as well, which was why she had become aggressive in the the first place. No matter how angry she got, she never picked a real fight with those who she considered helpless.
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Jaymes Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:49 pm

Hannah wasn’t happy either, and Kotone breaking the table didn’t exactly help. How mature, breaking other people’s things. Hannah did that sometimes too, but it was usually collateral damage from a job, not from anger, usually. “Yeah… I think you got lucky… got a problem with it?” Hannah was getting an attitude and it was coming out right now pretty badly. “Want to back up that big talk?” Right now she kind of wanted her to try and back up that big talk. She was ready to fight. “I you want to, we can take this outside.”

Hannah shook her head. “I didn’t ruin your lunch, you did that. I just asked a question. You flipped your shit, and I got pissed when you insulted me and my town.” Hannah was loyal, she probably wouldn’t have been upset at all if they were in some other town, but this was the closest place she had to a home. Hannah knew Kotone was a wizard, but she hadn’t said one way or another if she was. She knew that and wasn’t inclined to go around spilling what she was good at to other people. In Hannah’s mind if people wanted to fight, they had better be ready to back that up.
Hannah Jaymes
Hannah Jaymes
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:17 pm

"I don't owe you or your town any damn thing! If anything, they owe me for sticking my neck out for them a few years back!" Kotone scowled, furious. She wanted so badly to teach this woman a lesson. She wasn't even sure why she made her so mad, but she rubbed her the wrong way. "You want to take this somewhere better? Fine with me."

Kotone put down enough money to pay for both the sandwich and the table, as well as a sizable tip to cover the inconvenience. She didn't like people, but despite her temper towards Hannah she didn't actually want to get the other people involved. She hadn't even meant to break the table. Sid emerged to stand behind Kotone as she crossed her arms again. "After you, Green."

Strangely, she seemed to be acting more calm. Maybe because fighting was a way to focus her rage. She was obviously still ready to punch Hannah nice and hard, however, from the glare she gave. "C'mon Sid," she motioned with her head and the cat leaped to her arms and crawled onto her shoulder, licking his lips from the now-forgotten floor sandwich. She wasn't interested in more random yelling. She was interested in focusing her anger into teaching this annoying woman a lesson.
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Jaymes Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:44 pm

She wasn’t going to respond to the owing the town anything. Hannah never insinuated Kotone owed them anything, but she insulted them for no real reason. “Yeah… let’s take this outside… don’t want you to break anyone else’s property.” Hannah said with an attitude now.

Hannah marched outside past several people that looked worried because of what had been going on in the café. Hannah didn’t care, she shoved her way outside past several people. She didn’t even notice when Kotone called her Green. She wouldn’t have liked that either but she had other things on her mind. She headed into an alley and hopefully away from any bystanders or people who would watch. Hannah knew she would be at a disadvantage, not really willing to use her obvious Iron Dragon Slayer powers.

Hannah stretched and popped her neck, getting ready before the fight. She wanted to be ready cause she knew this girl had some skill. Yeah she insulted him, but she knew Kotone had some skill. She tooka fighting stance at one end of the alley and waited for Kotone to get ready. She focused and turned her skin into iron scales. “Alright, bring it on cupcake!” Hannah wasn’t the best with insults when she was angry.

MP 185/200:
Hannah Jaymes
Hannah Jaymes
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:56 pm

Kotone followed the woman outside, away from view and property that could be destroyed. As they stopped, Kotone cracked her knuckles, suddenly reminded that one of her knuckles had been injured the night before as a small pain shot through her hand. Ah well, worst thing that would happen is she'd bleed all over the girl as she punched her in the face. Then, the mage taunted her, even calling her cupcake as she turned her skin to look like iron.

Cupcake? Now there was a name she hadn't expected to be called. She almost smirked as she eyed the iron defense. It wouldn't be easy to get through, but she was confident she would win. No problem. She was the ice dragon slayer, after all. Lowering her hand as she dropped into an offensive posture, a sword of sharpened ice formed in her hand. "This cupcake is going to teach you to mess with me!"

With that, she launched herself at Hannah, swinging her sword at her midsection where it would be hardest to miss, she dedicated herself to cutting through her defenses as quickly as possible. Hannah had the advantage until she did. If she made contact with the armor, she would quickly jump back and try to parry any counter attack. Whether she hit it or the woman blocked with it she would still have done some damage. If she dodged, she would follow through with a second slash.

MP 190/200:
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Jaymes Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:03 am

Hannah knew she would be fighting at a disadvantage since she mentally decided to hide her dragon powers. However, she still wanted to put up a good show of force so she decided to take the brunt of the first attack. She just blocked it with her stomach. Luckily her iron skin absorbed the blow. Hannah was feeling good, she was confident in her powers and could be cocky too. She could only take another hit like that before her defenses were down. The smart thing to do would be to try and catch the attacker with a chain, but instead she was going to opt for hitting.

Hannah honestly didn’t want to pulverize this girl anymore, just some physical exertion that would show this girl she wasn’t as amazing as she thought would be good enough. And that really was better. Teaching someone they weren’t as amazing as they thought was far better than leaving them bruised and beaten but still with spirit. And that was Hannah’s goal after all.

“My turn!” She said boldly as she turned her arm into a chainsaw sword. This was one of her strongest attacks, but it wasn’t any faster than she was and she had to be really close to use it. She swung at the Ice Dragon Slayer, hoping that it hit and hurt.

MP 175/200:
Hannah Jaymes
Hannah Jaymes
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:56 pm

Kotone connected with Hannah easily, with the green-haired woman not even trying to dodge. She'd damaged the armor and that was obvious with the way it cracked a bit. Maybe she'd hit harder than she'd expected, or maybe she was a bit too cocky. Kotone didn't care. She was going to vent her anger on the woman. As Kotone jumped back after striking her, Hannah's arm became a wicked-looking chain sword. The ice dragon slayer's brow furrowed as she brought up her own sword defensively. Kotone didn't care to shatter her ice sword and lose it if Hannah would still have hers, and instead dodged backwards, recieving a small gash on her right arm as she jumped back.

She would have a harder time getting through the armor if she was also dealing with the sword. Oh well, she just had to fight smarter and better than this woman, and she doubted the woman with her iron skin was as fast as fast as her. So there was one advantage. Kotone moved to attack again, slashing with a two-handed strike from the side that would be harder for Hannah to block with, this one aimed at an upward angle. If Hannah blocked, it would shatter her sword but she would still have her armor. If she didn't, she would either have to dodge or Kotone would slam the armor with another good hit. Unlike Hannah, she wasn't interested in trading quips at the moment, instead concentrating on the fight at hand.

MP 185/200 - Sustain Frostborn
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Roejaster Rallands Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:41 am

"Wild Arms" was taking his time heading back to the guild house, the weather was great, the people were happy, and the gunslinger was in a great mood. The cowboy sighed with a smile on his face, he tilted his head back to let a little sun on his face "Man... I've got to hand it to you Magnolia, you've out done yourself today." Roejaster was wearing his long trench coat, black and gold shirt, two black belts, black spurred boots, fitted blue jeans, red bandana around his neck, and his signature hat. He traced his way to a small fruit stand, after a few charming words and a couple compliments later, he had a bright apple in his hand and another reason why today was amounting to be a great one. Just as Roejaster was about to sink his teeth into the first bite of his brand new, succulent, and delicious red apple. A couple of civilians came sprinting by and yelling something into the air. Roeajster kept walking calmly "Quick someone get the guard! There's a fight!" Roe stopped his bite and slowly pulled the apple away from his teeth and slid the apple into a pocket on the inside of his jacket. He stopped in the center of the street, there was only silence for a moment... Until... he cried to the heavens "DAMNIT! ONE DAY! IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK?! ONE DAY! GAHHH!" He made off in a dash.

As Roejaster stopped to witness the scene, it seemed as the fight was fresh. He was only 10 meters from a woman with a sword for an arm and a girl apparently an ice mage. Then it dawned on him... "A magical cat fight. Well it's not a positive, we'll call it a step to the side."

Last edited by Roejaster Rallands on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roejaster Rallands
Roejaster Rallands
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Experience : 51
Primary Magic : REQUIP:Gunslinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Jaymes Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:27 pm

Hannah didn’t want to maim anyone, but it was hard not to cause unpleasant wounds when your weapons were made of magically hardened iron. Oh well, Kotone would live, and maybe even have a new scar to remind her she was mortal like everyone else. Hannah was in the same mindset when it came to her sword as Kotone was. She would prefer to take a hit and keep her weapon than lose her weapon and her opponent still have hers. So Hannah tried to dodge but was too slow and too another hit from Kotone’s ice sword. Hannah took another hit in her ribs and her armor cracked more. At this point it wasn’t protecting her anymore and she felt that hit. Yep, she was going to have a good bruise there in the morning.

In retaliation for that hit she decided she was going to make the quicker Kotone sit still and take her punishment. Hannah turned her other arm into a chain and lashed out at Kotone, trying to wrap her up in the chain. She hoped she could catch the other woman in the attack.

Hannah hadn’t even noticed that anyone was watching the fight. She was focused and getting into the zone. If she knew the cowboy was watching she would want him to just move on and leave well enough alone. If she knew that some people were yelling for guards, then she would try to end the fight and take it somewhere more private, but she didn’t notice either of those things. It was fight time and she was in the zone.

MP 160/200 - Sustain Chain Sword / Chain Whip:
Hannah Jaymes
Hannah Jaymes
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:44 pm

Kotone grinned, satisfied, at the sight of Hannah's armor cracking enough that it would no longer protect her properly. "You'll feel that one!" She told the woman with what was a surprisingly excited tone. She was just enjoying the fight at this point. It was in her nature as a dragon slayer to enjoy a good fight, and she could already tell that this woman was a better fighter than she'd given her credit for. Kotone spared a glance at her arm, noting the blood running down it from her wound. She didn't think it would scar; she'd barely caught it at all, and would have only made a tiny scratch if not for the nature of Hannah's vicious weapon.

Then, Hannah's other hand turned into a chain whip. Whatever magic she used, at least she was out of hands, right? Kotone grinned again, it turning slightly cocky again as Hannah began her new assault. She attempted to entangle Kotone, but the younger girl wasn't about to give up just yet. She instead deflected it with her sword, which had the unfortunate side effect of  it entangling the weapon and ripping it from her grasp. Now she was swordless and Hannah still had a weapon. "Well, that sucks," she muttered aloud. Oh well, Kotone still had one thing the other woman didn't - dragon slayer powers.

Kotone's sword shattered as she chain pulled it away, and Kotone gave the woman a grin. Her anger had honestly dissipated, since while she was very moody, hers was a temper that burned hot and fast, and now she just wanted to win this fight. "Ice dragon roar!" she cried for the second time in two days. After all, she had nothing to hide since she was a known dragon slayer, and what better way to even the odds than by using her strongest attack? It would be near-impossible to properly dodge it at this range.

MP 160/200 End sustain:
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Roejaster Rallands Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:20 pm

Roejaster called Mercy into existence, though he'd have to wait on the dimensional lag. His hand instinctively lowered to his holster, softly out stretching his trigger finger. His eyes lowered to a focused point, raising his alertness on the surrounding area, feet grounding themselves. He was waiting for the sound of metal feet on the cobblestone, or a wild spell, either way, he had his work cut out for him at the moment. Then she did it... an ice dragon slayer who unleashed the fabled roar... Shit.

Roejaster heard the words leave her lips as she took a deep breath. He flexed his calf and darted ahead in a flash. The Metal magic user was inline for a full frontal blow. He left his hand ready, waiting for Mercy. The blistering gale force blizzard was starting to form as he covered the distance between in the blink of an eye. He dug his heels into the earth right in front of Hannah, getting in the way of the brunt of the blow. Just before contact he threw his coat around his head. This was going to get cold real quick. The blast hit him square in the back, the frigid air slides it's way through the fabrics and threads down to his skin. Chilling his very bones "Aaaghhh!" Finally as the cone dissipated, Mercy had the kindness to show up. Roejaster shook the ice out of his joints and brushed off his hat. His muscles aching and not wanting to move nearly that quickly. "W-Well little Dragon S-Slayer...*chatter*.. T-that hurt-t." Keeping his eyes on Kotone, while keeping his senses on Hannah "You alright darlin?"

175/200:
Roejaster Rallands
Roejaster Rallands
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Experience : 51
Primary Magic : REQUIP:Gunslinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Jaymes Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:59 pm

Now the tide had turned, at least when it came to the one throwing around witty banter. Kotone’s mood had obviously lightened, and that was good because Hannah’s had as well. A little physical exertion was great to calm the nerves. It was just harder to do if you had magic powers, a little workout could be destructive. Hannah was disappointed she didn’t manage to entangle the other combatant, but she managed to get her weapon at least. She tossed the ice sword away as her arm returned to normal from its chain form. At least she was still armed and her opponent was not anymore.

Hannah revved up her chainsaw like sword and prepared to attack again when Kotone inhaled a deep breath. Hannah’s mind instantly said “Oh no…” Hannah really only had one option now to not take the full force of that attack. She had to meet the roar with her own. She knew it would be best not to, but her pride told her not to lose. She started to inhale when suddenly a man from out of nowhere came and knocked her to the ground.

She lay there on the ground stunned. Not stunned because of the impact, but because someone had come out of nowhere to block the attack against her. He took it and looked like he was freezing. Hannah let her arm go back to normal, and her skin finally returned to its normal state. She stood up and just glared at the cowboy that had interrupted their fight. “What the hell?!” Hannah sounded not at all happy about the interruption. The she realized he asked how she was, “Wait… darling? Yeah I’m fine…” She was quite confused.

MP 160/200 End Sustain
Hannah Jaymes
Hannah Jaymes
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content