FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ren Caverly Spells

2 posters

Go down

Ren Caverly Spells Empty Ren Caverly Spells

Post by Ren Caverly Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:54 pm

Shadow Stasis:

Shadow Hand:

Shadow Shield:

Shadow Veil:

Shadow Gauntlet:

Last edited by Ren Caverly on Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ren Caverly
Ren Caverly
Lamia Scale A
Lamia Scale A

Experience : 615
Primary Magic : Shadow Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Ren Caverly Spells Empty Re: Ren Caverly Spells

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:53 am

Here I shall grade these briefly. Spell by spell here we go.

First a general statement for most spells. MP Cost for your spells with overcharged should say their overcharged price which is double the normal amount. Also whenever extras place stars into a particular attribute, i.e defending puts two stars into power and overcharged puts one star into each Area, Speed, and Power, please place these additional stars in parenthesis on the proper attribute. Thanks.

Shadow Stasis~ Your effect for this spell is amazing honestly, just like it is for the rest of your spells, however the vagueness there would make it perfect for holder spells, and you are a caster. Mention somewhere in the description that it i dunno heals you. Also a minor note which I am currently working with. Targets Self fantastic. However when ya mix it with Overcharged you are losing part of the potential that overcharged allows by allowing this spell to heal another person as well. Just thought I would say something.

Shadow Hand~ Make the generic changes I already stated, the ones about overcharged costs and such, and this spell is golden.

Shadow Shield~ See Shadow Hand

Shadow Veil~ That is probably one of the shortest effects I have seen. Yet it works...

Shadow Gauntlet~ Okay in your effect you state "The force of the magic is used to strike opponents, but this must be used in direct contact". From this it is my understanding this is meant to be an attack based spell, as such defending cannot be used. However, if you want to use defending that is fine. What you can do is reword the effect to state that you punch oncoming spells to defend against them and the punch can reflect back some of the damage. Now doing this you wouldn't need impact honestly. So I am unsure of what you were wanting.

Anyways I think that is all the time I have for now. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Bump when edits are made~

Back to top Go down

Ren Caverly Spells Empty Re: Ren Caverly Spells

Post by PatriotArrow Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:51 pm

Approved. Have fun~
PatriotArrow
PatriotArrow
Admin

Experience : 81
Primary Magic : Admin Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

https://fairytailrevolution.rpg-board.net