FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behind the RPer's Computer

3 posters

Go down

Behind the RPer's Computer Empty Behind the RPer's Computer

Post by Kasimir Sewik Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:09 pm

Hi guys, I've been active on the site for about... a month now?  I originally came only knowing one person here, it's been a lot of fun expanding and meeting new people.  Most of it though has been through the cbox or simple rp partners, which is fine but I'd like to know a little more about people here beyond just their character.  You know like your A/S/L... ;) naw I kid, I know on the cbox I can be quite silly but I hope no one takes it to heart.  On my boredom streaks I'll often type in the cbox in character, I've self-imposed upon myself of rules of making anything IC colored text, and white is just the normal me.

So here's a little about me feel free to post back your own stuff or use it as a template w/e!

Username: Meneil.  It was the first RP char I created years and years ago, later became my online identity and now I also use it as my offline gaming tag (I am in the competitive fighting game community).
Characters I play on FTR: Kasimir Sewik, Fayte Scarlett, & originally Bast (now shelved in the library)
How I found the site: Maxus, old RP partner, linked me here and said I might be interested.  I actually have very little experience/knowledge about the Fairy Tail universe.
Behind the computer: Welp I mentally and unintentionally tend to link people's identities with their characters, which is always completely and horribly inaccurate, and my case is no different.  Kaz's rper is nothing but a 5'0 girl floating out of somewhat recent graduation and into the real work world where my jobs are mainly project based and I have too much time in my life atm.  I'm working on making a game with some friends, just for fun atm although we take it pretty seriously.  I do a lot of writing as a hobby too beyond just rping.  I'm pretty crazy about games in general and I probably have played too many, although these days I seem to be mainly on Final Fantasy 14 or helping out my crew/going to tournies in Super Smash Bros Brawl.

So tell me a little more about yourself or feel free to ask questions =)
Kasimir Sewik
Kasimir Sewik
Lamia Scale C
Lamia Scale C

Experience : 218
Primary Magic : Earth Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Behind the RPer's Computer Empty Re: Behind the RPer's Computer

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:35 pm

Username: Tiggy I really started using this name around the beginning of last year. My real name is for some reason extremely hard to say so people tend to mess it up and make jokes about it (Tijaun. Not Tijuan). They'll call me like dijon mustard or like Taiwan or Tea Juan and such and such. Its really pronounced Ti-John.But anyway, one day in class me and some friends were looking at cars and we noticed one named Tiguan So they started calling me that. Then like a week later they noticed how close it was to my real name and just shortened it to Tiggy.So now i use Tiggy as a username for everything from pokemon to like job applications. No but really i use it a lot

Characters I play on FTR: The cool calm Giovanni Forte, and the hot headed anarchist Aiden Kearney

How I found the site: That yung google doe

Behind the computer: Im just your typical delinquent intercity kid, who likes to spend most of his time roleplaying, gaming, writting songs, and getting swole. I tend to be very agressive/violent, but that's all apart of my Napoleon Complex. I gotta show my dominance mang. I usually spend my time training for next years football season or destroying some people at pokemon tournaments. Other than that im just your normal High School student who's just waiting to graduate, and find some meaning in this thing called life. In the next few weeks i may be on less with ACT's and AP test coming up so yay studying and stress. But once that's all over i'll be on almost all day erday. So yeah hi. Oh yeah i also make game sprites
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Furea Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:05 am

Well my friends have an assorted group of nicknames for me so any nickname you come up with doesn't really matter. If you must call me something my two most common monikers tend to be Atrum or Inu both are names I tend to be called by my friends in real life anyways so I identify with them at this point.

Here on Fairy Tail I play Atrum Furea The fire mage with a strangely cool demeanor. I don't intend to play more than one character but it's a possibilty I may have to pull his brother Ater out as an actual character depending on how things go.

About me as a person? Well I and a single inch below being 6 feet tall and that infuriates the blazing hells out of me. I am not actually that different from how I act normally in the chatbox. Maybe just not quiet so loud. I like to keep to myself unless bothered. I've been rping for about half my life span at this point and I like to think of myself as a veteran at this now I guess around 8 to 10 years of experience will go to a persons head at some point. Other than that I try to be a pleasant person to deal with so thats about all I can think of needed information.
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Experience : 219
Primary Magic : War Flame Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Nines Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:54 pm

Username: Sup, names Mooch, you can call me Mooch. There's a story behind my name being that, but at this point I don't remember it. I've been going by that sense I was in high school, which is where most of my memory comes from anyway. So its pretty much my real name at this point.

My other main persona is Kayo, which was the second character I have ever written in any format.
Who tends to be my user name for games at this point as I don't play her often.

Characters I play on FTR: Well he's not approved yet, but I play Matthew Neil Evercross, who goes by the Moniker "Nines". Who is a magic Council seeker who feels that Violence and arresting guildless mages isnt a proper way to get them to obey the law that makes it illegal to be guildless. He would rather use diplomacy to try to tell guildless mages that their fears and worries would dissapear if they joined a guild, as that's why guilds were made, to help mages who had no idea what their doing.

However he I'snt past doing his job the way it is demanded of him if it is necessary. Those who willfully threaten the innocent must be stopped by any logical means.

Imagine a paladin of order and justice, who wants to protect people, and you pretty much have his personality.

Behind the computer: Well I pretty much act like my name implies I do. I give zero cares about myself, and have a foul mouth, and act pretty much exactly the same as I do in cbox.

At one point I was on FTRP, before that all went to crap, thats how I know Sandy, and Max.
I played myself.

I think thats it.
Is that it?

Also I never learned how to spell things.
Or grammer, so I just ignore them and try my best to make things make sense while being an idiot writer.
Nines
Nines
Council C
Council C

Experience : 200
Primary Magic : Re-equip: The Sentinel

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/379080

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content