FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored

Go down

Bored  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bored

Post by Tabitha Wolfe Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:04 pm

Oh, sweetie,” Tabitha said, trying to actually tone back the false familiarity. It tipped some people off, “You don’t want to work for him. All I know is the girls who work for him disappear. Maybe he’s just so rude they up and leave town without a word…” she said quietly. The girl nodded, apparently Rion hadn’t been especially polite to her, “but one of them was my friend, and she wouldn’t have just… left. You know what I mean?

It was so much fun to just plant ideas. Some people liked to garden, Tabitha enjoyed planting paranoia and fear in people’s minds, when she was bored. In essence, Tabitha should never be allowed to become bored. In fact, she should have servants. Not for cleaning, she could do that stuff. She just needed one at her beck and call for whenever things got too mundane. Then she wouldn’t go around hurting people or scaring them witless. This maid’s mind was working. It was running, running, running, and she clasped her hands over her mouth when she settled on the worst possible scenario.

Sweetie, what’s your name?” Tabitha asked very gently.

Gretchen,” she said weakly. Looking around as if it was a secret.

Tabitha Wolfe
Shadow Heart C
Shadow Heart C

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabitha Wolfe Wed May 07, 2014 5:41 pm

Gretchen, you really should just go home. Don’t risk anything, it isn’t worth it,” she said. Gretchen, silly little girl, nodded, and before she could run off, Tabitha asked for his address. Just to keep an eye on the place. Actually she didn’t even have to give a reason, Gretchen was so anxious. Well that was easy, Tabitha thought, almost whistling as she headed back to her house for a quick change.

The maid outfit was coming in quite handy as Tabitha looked like the perfect little servant. She rushed back to Mr. Rion’s house and knocked on the door. A grumpy looking man with curly silver hair answered. Well, looks like the right creep, Tabitha thought as his beady eyes scanned her.

Who are you?” he asked immediately, scowling. She worried for a moment he would know she wasn’t really the maid, but she didn’t let it cross her features even for a moment.

I’m Gretchen. I’m here to clean your house,” she informed him with a small smile. He scoffed.

You’re late, get in here and clean. I have things to do and,” he looked outside, clearly extremely suspicious, “I don’t want you here for too long.Of course not, because you’re a creep.

Tabitha Wolfe
Shadow Heart C
Shadow Heart C

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabitha Wolfe Thu May 08, 2014 12:17 pm

Tabitha actually made herself useful for a short time. She had on some white gloves, keep from touching anything with her hands, and it made her look more professional, for some reason. He didn’t question it. He went back into his office and worked, Tabitha swept. She could glance into the office sometimes while she was working, but he was always hunched over one spot. The only time he looked up it was to stare pointedly at her like she was about to rob him. Creep.

Eventually Tabitha came in to the office to take out his trash, but she got only a few steps into the room before he told her to stop. “What?” she asked, sounding a bit rude for a maid, “I am here to take the wastebasket out.

No, there’s no need. I’ll keep it here. Get out of the room, I’m busy,” he informed her hastily. Clearly that book was what she wanted her hands on.

Well playing pretend was usually quite fun, but Tabitha wasn’t liking Mr. Creep so it was becoming so tedious, so fast. “Is that a journal about anything special?” Oh it had been such an innocent question, so innocent, but he saw right through it. He stood up quickly, his hand on his chair, eyeing her. She couldn’t help but smile. That smile that people sometimes called psychotic. Just so… happy, about all the wrong things.

Tabitha Wolfe
Shadow Heart C
Shadow Heart C

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabitha Wolfe Sat May 10, 2014 4:57 pm

Rion immediately stood up and stepped back. Two ink men appeared near him and ran at Tabitha. “Oh come on,” she muttered. She dodged to one side and pulled her knives out of her holsters with magic strings. Her Knife Fingers sent her weapons at the ink minions. Rion grabbed his book and looked for a quick escape.

Tabitha was busy protecting herself from the attacks and when she got tripped Rion made a run for it. Her spells were busy with the ink men, but she pulled a knife from her leg holster and chucked it at him from her back. She hadn’t intended to kill him unless absolutely necessary, but in the moment her knife lodged in the back of his neck.

She swore, but the magic ink men faded off. She swore some more as she stood up and walked over to him. Tabitha took the book and stuffed it into her corset. She then grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his head to cover the blood from dripping out. Tabitha cleaned her knife and put all her weapons back in their proper holsters. “Just lovely…” she remarked.

The rest of the day was spent casually removing his body from his house. He was secretive enough that he lived near the edge of town. She managed to bury the body far away, and burned the book. This wasn’t a normal afternoon for Tabitha, and by evening she was only just making it home after collecting her reward, but then again, she hadn’t wanted a “normal” afternoon.

Words: 3517/500
Tabitha Wolfe
Tabitha Wolfe
Shadow Heart C
Shadow Heart C

Experience : 207
Primary Magic : String Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content