FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Shadow Heart's Day Off

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Shadow Heart's Day Off - Page 2 Empty Re: A Shadow Heart's Day Off

Post by Fayte Scarlett Sat May 17, 2014 1:29 am

Fayte continued to watch silently. The man's manner of speaking was similar to Atrum's, his voice, Fayte could only assume matched Atrum's brother. The newcomer did seem rather proud of himself... and very certain that Atrum wouldn't smash his face in. So her mysterious friend was a 'good guy, in a right and proper guild; traveling about helping people'... as their foe put it. That could certainly explain why he had enemies. Even the official guilds made foes...

The name Simon Jate did not sound familiar... but Fayte still suspected him as the one that Shadow Heart wanted. Alive, preferably. As the man had just said, information is power. Someone like him would know much. His method of persuasion was absolutely despicable; holding Atrum accountable for morals that Simon himself lacked. It was also a dare. He'd said it himself: he needed incentive, and that usually meant torture. "I... am not a 'good guy'," Fayte moved, coming to stand closer to Atrum. Her gaze was blank. He had challenged them, and so she would answer his challenge. "There's no reason to believe what he says." In fact, she suspected he had some trick up his sleeve, prepared for whenever Atrum released him. "He said himself: he wants 'incentive'. If your guild prevents you from handling this man, then please allow me in your stead. Tell me your questions, and I can meet with you outside the coliseum to deliver your answers," she offered, mainly in case Atrum was against hearing the screams of their opponent. Fayte did not particularly love violence, but neither did she hate it. It was a means to an end. It was a very useful means to an end. And here this impostor thought he was 'safe', able to make some deal like he had any kind of power. She was already wondering how many of his fingers would break before he started talking.

Yes, Fayte had a very different idea for Simon's self-proposed 'deal'. She was certain her method would be far more reliable and safer than simply letting the man walk free. Besides... she would eventually need to turn him over to Shadow Heart. Even if Atrum got an inkling to Fayte's true nature, she doubted he would attack her right now. Not with the life of his brother in the balance, when she was a potential ally... anything else to him right now would only slow down his time to reach his brother.

Fayte Scarlett
Shadow Heart C
Shadow Heart C

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Furea Mon May 19, 2014 12:30 am

"How intimidating, she's serious big guy you sure you want to be in her company?  A good guy like you shouldn't be associating with a villain like her." Simon giggled clenching his fist as he watched the woman stare him down. "Of course she's right you know.  There's no real reason to trust me.  A former shape changer changed into what you see before you.  You seemed almost convinced I was your brother earlier, I suppose I have him to thank for that."  Simon was acting as though he held all the cards, confident in his victory.  Atrum almost felt a scowl coming but he resisted the urge and simply gave his signature smile instead and gave a small nod to Fayte.

"Madame, I am not squeamish when it comes to violence, but I do find torture distasteful.  I can already see that simple conversation shall not give us the information we are seeking.  I shall remain nearby...I do not trust this...creature."  Atrum almost growled, something about Simon seemed inhuman to him and it was clear that Atrum was not comfortable around their captive.  "I am trusting you madame."  Atrum had no reason to believe that this woman who had helped him was a bad person, however she no longer gave Atrum the impression of a relatively good natured person either.  Still he did not feel that she meant him any harm, he felt the urge to trust her.  He would give her dominion over their captive, Atrum did not turn from the two as he back off to find a vantage point in the collosseum.  He did not trust Simon at all and felt that he should be able to react if he pulled anything.

"Well now, The big guy seems to like you.  Make a good impression on him did you?  Well now the strong do gather together don't they?"  Simon chuckled as he watched the giant go to find a place to keep watch.  "But enough talk of petty friendships, where will we begin?  Peeling of skin? crushing of bones?Oh, oh, I know the thousand cuts is a favorite of those from dark guilds is  it not?  Or has that gone out of style lately?  It has been a while since I've been in a torture room.  This should be interesting, if not informing don't you agree?"  

Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayte Scarlett Wed May 21, 2014 6:24 pm

Fayte was also beginning to grow annoyed of this Simon... mainly because he talked... and talked... and talked. In truth Fayte had been unsure if Atrum would accept her offer or not. If he was one of those upstanding citizen types, her offer would never fly... even if it was the most efficient way possible. But Atrum's brother's life was on the line... so maybe he was allowing more than normal. Fayte gripped the man tightly as Atrum handed him off to her. Wordlessly she accepted his trust. For now, she preferred to keep Simon alive... even without Atrum's watchful presence. He could be useful in the future. Fayte didn't trust Simon either... And was unamused by his babble.

"I ask the questions here," Fayte said darkly. Deftly she slammed him to the ground, face first into the dirt. She twisted his arms behind his back, a common tactic to reduce an enemy's strength, and half sat on top of him. Fayte had no idea if this man possessed more than just simple shape shifting properties... Perhaps he was even confident that they couldn't hurt him. But even if that was the case, there was only one way to find out. Before even asking the first question, she twisted one of his fingers back, waiting for the inevitable snap.

"Now then, the man you are mimicking - where is he?" She demanded, starting with Atrum's own question. They didn't know where Ater was to begin with. Simon had said he was 'in his lab', but since Fayte and Atrum didn't know where that was... they would still need a specific place to go to. And judging from his tale... Fayte had a feeling this man wasn't just working alone. Unless Simon had killed Ater already, he wouldn't just leave him alone in his home.

Fayte Scarlett
Shadow Heart C
Shadow Heart C

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Furea Thu May 22, 2014 1:56 am

Simon grunted as his face collided with the dirt and Fayte's Weight settled on his back, his arm hiked up behind his back.  The event was practically comical as it transpired, and Atrum found himself stifling laughter from his vantage point just before Fayte began her unpleasant work.  Still something egged at Atrum's mind, Simon seemed perfectly fine being tortured even eager.  He was definitely tough but taking a punch was different than being tortured.  Atrum found himself lowering his hat to put some shade over his eyes as he stared in Fatye's and Simon's Direction.  He just had to wait for her to do her job, what he thought about her didn't matter right now.  All that mattered was that she was helping him find his brother.

"Gah!  S-skippinng the foreplay I see."  Simon snarled  the pain obviously affecting his cool demeanor.  "Well love, like I said he's in his lab."  The pinned man still held a confident smile on his face but his eyes no longer held that glint of confidence, instead there was... anger?  Yes definitely Simon was angry no more than that he was infuriated with something.  "And for all I care he can rot in that place for the rest of his miserable life.  No amount of finger breaking is gonna make me help him."  Well that he would refuse was a bit predictable, the attitude change however was not expected at least not by Atrum.  Part of him simply wanted to beat the information out of him, but he figured that information would not be reliable.

"I wonder, just what has happened while he has resided here."  Atrum murmured to himself as he considered the recent turn of events in his own head.  He wanted to make sense of what has happened, Simon had been following them almost since He and Fatye had met up.  which meant he could assume he knew what Atrum looked like likely from Ater.  He couldn't figure why he decided to watch them though, unless he had to.  It didn't make sense to purposely put himself in danger either as well, as talkative and annoying Simon was he didn't Strike the Giant as a fool.  No way to make any real decisions yet they needed more information first.
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Experience : 219
Primary Magic : War Flame Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayte Scarlett Sat May 24, 2014 12:49 am

His tune had changed so fast. Dispassionately Fayte watched and listened to Simon's answer. Did he think she was bluffing earlier? True, few people lived up to the talk and used raw intimidation for information. Fayte was not one of those people. And neither was anyone in Shadow Heart. "You're helping us. Whatever happens to him is none of your concern," Fayte said simply. Her hand was still wrapped around one of his unbroken fingers, but she made no move to break another. For now.

She cast a brief glance over in Atrum's direction. The other man seemed content to watch for now, and hadn't rushed to their captive's defense. So apparently he had taken her threat a lot more seriously than Simon, and was willing to let her handle the situation, as originally offered. Her full attention shifted back to her captive. "Who are you working with.... and how many?" Fayte changed the question. For certainly this man could not be working alone. For one, he would never simply leave Ater in his own lab.... unless he was already dead. But Simon's earlier rantings had implied that Ater was still alive, albeit in poor condition. "And why... target the two of them? You said information is power... so what information were you seeking..." Her own fingers were wrapped around one of his, ready to oblige with more pain if he refused....Fayte's voice was quiet and collected; clearly this method of dealing with the man failed to bother her.
Fayte Scarlett
Fayte Scarlett
Shadow Heart C
Shadow Heart C

Experience : 218
Primary Magic : Takeover: Harpy Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Furea Tue May 27, 2014 9:59 am

((Well, I'm just gonna get Atrum out of my hair a while so I can focus on Simon for a bit.))

"I'm not a amateur giving up whether or not that I have Allies or how many I have if I do is laughable.  The information I'm after?  Now that is a question that is worth answering."  Simon grinned glancing up at Atrum before continuing, his eye's twinkled with a sort of eagerness.  Atrum felt like something was off with Simon however he couldn't place any distinct warning signs and so kept quiet as their prisoner decided to open his mouth again. "Your friend's brother is a Scientist of sorts, researching many things that are of interest to many people.  Especially his research into how people obtain magic, and other powers.  Information like that could be useful could it not?  some of it's boring like why some people can't learn certain kinds of magic but then he has research on how living beings obtain power in the first place."

Simon twisted his body a bit as if trying to get comfortable as he spoke and Atrum felt that now familiar sense of dread crept back upon him.  He raised a hand towards Simon in case he tried anything, while being the focus of their attention so He doubted that simon could replicate Ater's magic again... wait replicate Ater's magic?  "For instance, there was a bit that particularly got my attention where he figured he could recreate creatures with the powers of actual people.  Neat trick if he could pull it off right?  Yeah neat trick indeed..."  Simon chuckled to himself.

"Not so fast!"  Atrum snarled flames cracking off his hand and past Fayte's head into a figure that he had just barely managed to notice sneaking up on her.  He had began moving as soon as he saw it, confident that this was at least partially why Simon was so confident.  He frowned, even though the creature was in plain view it had a blurred hue to it as if something was concealing it's visage, no to mention that it seemed more or less okay after taking that hit directly to the chase.  "I have this one I was getting bored simply watching in any case.  It will be good to blow off some steam, and really lay into something.  Blow off some steam"  Atrum said as he walked up to Simon and Fayte cracking his knuckles, obviously eager to rid himself of some of the frustration he was feeling.  

"Well now that thing caught up faster than expected, I suppose you're going to want to be informed on that as well?"  Came Simon's confident query as he looked back at the woman pinning him to the ground.  Simon was at least entertained though for how long before Fayte broke some fingers was debatable.
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayte Scarlett Thu May 29, 2014 12:57 am

((Okies~))

At first Simon's inclination to answer some questions and not others only confused Fayte. But as he explained in greater details about the information he was after... Fayte also became absorbed in the power. It sounded like much of what Ater was researching could be a great use to many people, including Shadow Heart. Now Fayte was hardly in a position to call what would be useful to the organization versus the risk involved in obtaining it... but this sounded like news she could pass on to others. "Recreating creatures with the power of humans..." Fayte repeated. It sounded almost like her takeover soul, but in reverse.

The fire crackled, Atrum's magic striking a figure that had been using the time to sneak up on them. She looked at the strange figure for a moment, but as Atrum rushed to get it, her attention returned to her captive. Fayte was glad; this could provide future opportunities, although she wished Atrum's fight would carry him a little further... he would undoubtedly still be able to hear their conversation. One hand released Simon's finger, but only to grab his hair and twist him into a more uncomfortable position, half his face pressed into the dirt. Although he tried to retain his facade of not caring what happened to him, he still felt pain, and that would be unpleasant regardless of how he tried to fool her. Could this man actually be one of those 'creatures'...? No, that was impossible... because he had referenced dark guilds and other things that only a well-versed human would know. Unless he had been free for a long time... but that seemed like a strange case for revenge. Most likely, this was the freelancer she'd heard about, and someone had hired him to do this job.

"Correct... Although I am assuming it is one of the 'creatures' you spoke of..." She said. “Now that our... 'friend'... is preoccupied... I suggest you don't test my patience. You've said much about his brother, but have yet to explain your reason for attacking our 'friend'. Where does he fit into your schemes?” She supposed it was possible that Ater refused to give out information... Simon had mentioned him being 'stubborn', after all. And it was a classic tactic to get loved ones and family involved when physical pain failed to prove incentive enough. Against people like Simon, who cared more about themselves than others, such a tactic would not work... but someone on the 'good' side, such means proved more effective in general.
Fayte Scarlett
Fayte Scarlett
Shadow Heart C
Shadow Heart C

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Furea Sat May 31, 2014 12:39 pm

"Oh?  The big guy?  Well he specifically isn't really important, but since his brother seems to put such value in family I figured I'd risk taking a hostage."  Simon grinned as she removed her hand from his arm, he figured he had relaxed enough.  Simon had not simply been sitting there rambling off, he had been observing the two for a while now and was confident in the knowledge he had obtained.  The woman currently interrogating him was smart and probably had already guessed that he was trying to give her as little as possible, still he seemed to have gotten her attention with the last bit.  She was a pretty tough customer as far as he could tell she was likely to kill him as soon as he outlived his usefulness.  "You see his brother is very secretive and doesn't tell others much even when he is at a disadvantage really an unpleasant man to work with.  You see beasties like the one our friend is dealing with is some of the secrets I managed to dig up myself.  The man is about a paranoid as his brother is violent."

If he were to guess he would say she was around the 170 to 200 mark in pounds, he could lift that.  Wouldn't even be that hard, as long as she didn't transform and rip his throat out or something.  Well he wasn't going to risk anything just yet.  "Funny thing about those creatures he was making, is that the power of the person had to be injected into them, and since he was the only volunteer on hand most of the creatures he made had his magic type.  Make's them pretty good at sneaking up on people.  Making them think they are someone they are not."  The giant had left the immediate area when the creature had attacked, which made him feel better he could take one of the two mages on, maybe even win if he was smart but both of them he didn't stand much of a chance.  His forte was misdirection and stealth not combat.  If he wanted to get away he wouldn't have many chances to pull of an escape attempt maybe only one neither of his opponents seemed dumb enough that he thought he could simply talk his way out, and it seemed less likely that he could really fool them as the last time he tried that he got a fist to his face for his efforts.  Today was just great wasn't it?
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayte Scarlett Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:32 pm

So it was exactly as Fayte had thought... assuming of course, that this man was telling the truth. It seemed they had a clearer picture of what was going on, if only a little. The man had refused to sell out Ater's position and how many more enemies there were. Fayte supposed that if she had more time, she could insist on him being more cooperative... but as it was, his information had provided a bit clearer picture. Theoretically Atrum would be able to provide more answers now. After all, certainly he would know his own brother's abilities - and in turn, the powers that these creatures possessed. Although, she supposed that was not truly her concern. While Atrum's compassion to Fayte and her goals was... appreciated, she felt that whatever slight debt she might have incurred had already been paid for in full.

Fayte did look up at the distant fighting Atrum, after Simon mentioned that Atrum was 'violent'. Was he? It didn't seem that way to Fayte... but then, she was the one interrogating their opponent. Whatever questions she had left, probably Ater and Atrum would answer better. Assuming she even got that far. Now there was the question of what to do with her captive, for she doubted she would get any more useful information out of him. Just letting Simon roam around would be dangerous, and had a feeling Shadow Heart might be interested in his information. And Atrum was busy dealing with... that creature. "Thank you for... your 'cooperation'," she said. One hand still holding him down, she moved to pound a fist against his head; some manner of force to knock him unconscious. She was still debating about whether she should talk to Atrum before departing with her captive. She supposed he at least deserved to know the information she'd gotten about his brother and the upcoming foes, but then, the rest was uncertain. No, she would probably be better off leaving wordlessly for now...
Fayte Scarlett
Fayte Scarlett
Shadow Heart C
Shadow Heart C

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Furea Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:12 pm

Simon was just about to try and buck went he felt Fayte's fist smack into the back of his head causing his face to smash into the ground and a cracking sound to arise from his face. Normally a blow like that would knock someone out and in simons case that was almost certainly true. the only thing keeping him from losing consciousness at this point was the pain in his noise and the trouble breathing he was suddenly having. His nose had broken, filled with blood and more or less useless for it's standard function. Well he really screwed up this time, got to comfortable with his position and waiting too long to try and escape. With his vision becoming blurry and darkness spreading from the edges of his sight he knew he had only a few seconds left before he was out. Well the next time he woke up he would have to act quickly then, if he was right then his captors probably didn't have anything pleasant in mind for him.

"Oi, Are you running away?" Atrum asked as the creature once again retreated from his range, this was beginning to get frustrating every time he got close it danced away from him. It was like it was trying to draw him away from the prisoner, away from the woman who had assisted him. Smart bugger, whatever it was it was smart, meant he needed to finish this fast. He could see if he could heard if up the wall then maybe he could chuck the thing off stun it long enough to immobilize it and return to- Is it running away? Atrum watched as it suddenly turned tail and ran off into the city disappearing before he could follow it. He had lost it, just like that it only took a second of hesitation for it to escape. Atrum paused and confused by this turn of events. 'I suppose that thing came to assist our prisoner, but it has fled that means something happened back with them, it has to.' He concluded turning back to return, hopefully it meant that Fayte had finished her work and not that the impostor had gotten the upper hand.
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayte Scarlett Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:45 am

As soon as Simon fell unconscious, Fayte slung him over her shoulder and rose to her feet. Casually she walked towards the coliseum's only entrance and exit. She could have asked Simon more questions, but didn't really feel like they had the luxury of time. There were too many... unknown factors... to waste an important opportunity. Shadow Heart would be able to extract more from him anyway. Fayte was still hoping to avoid Atrum, when of course she recognized his form heading in her direction. Well, there was no point in running away or trying to do something rash. Besides, he probably deserved at least some of the information, considering his brother was on the line. So instead Fayte went to intercept him.

"Don't worry, he's just unconscious..." Fayte assured Atrum, who she thought stole a glance at the cargo slung across her shoulder. "Your brother is in poor condition, but still alive... They are targeting you now, in an attempt to make your brother talk..." It did make Fayte wonder... just how many enemies were out there, and how many would come after Atrum. He seemed strong... but was he that strong? "The creature you just fought... it was some kind of test subject of your brother's work. There are other creatures... most of which... will have the same abilities that belong to your brother. He wouldn't tell me how many enemies there are ... nor the exact location of your brother, outside of being 'in his lab.'" She finished. Hopefully she had remembered to rely all the important parts she had learned.

"...I don't trust leaving this man alone, so I'm going to leave him in the company of those I trust..." Fayte partially explained, not elaborating on any further details. She knew she probably sounded suspicious... especially after her last display with their captive. But if he did not trust her... that was that; she would not work very hard to make him feel otherwise. Because honestly... she probably shouldn't be trusted. "... But I would be interested in helping you, if it's needed." More like this could turn up something important to her guild, and that could be useful. "I'm... assuming that now, more than ever... You'll be wanting to find him..." That was how kin worked, in theory at least...
Fayte Scarlett
Fayte Scarlett
Shadow Heart C
Shadow Heart C

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Furea Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:45 pm

"I see, that thing fled, I am guessing as soon as you put our friend to sleep.  I Might have enough information but I am only a single person, your help would be appreciated greatly.  This one, however you can do as you please with, he is not an innocent and I have no love for those who have hurt any member of my family." Atrum said waving a hand in Simon's direction dismissively, the man was probably in for something quite unfortunate.  The man's personality and abilities did not endear him to Atrum either, he was tempted to break his limbs and leave him somewhere for the Paladins to find.  He pushed  his distaste for the man aside and looked back at Fayte.  

"Do you have a place to place that one?  I assume you do not intend to carry him all over town...though with that thing around maybe we should keep him with us..."  He furrowed his brow and shook his head, she had taken responsibility of the man her decision would stand with him.  He only wanted to find his brother, and he did not want to waste time if his brother was indeed in bad shape.  wait did she that it was a test subject?  That made no sense why would he be creature creatures near a city and how even?  Atrum couldn't make heads or tails of this information he just needed to find his brother he'd worry about the rest when it came.

"Right then, from what I remember Ater had a thing for making things, it would be simple and smart to hide a laboratory beneath a shop that way he could trade items and fund himself without drawing much attention to himself.  That would also allow him to keep people he found suspicious under watch as well."  Atrum was guessing, his brother could have done anything after arriving in town, but he was sure he knew his brother well enough that his guess was at least mostly accurate.  "You are a resident of this town correct Madame?  Do you know if a new shop has turned up recently?"  might as well see if they could cross out that possibility now before he pinned too much hope on it.
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayte Scarlett Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:53 am

Fayte wondered why the monster had fled as soon as Simon was unconscious... had he been controlling it from afar or something? If that was the case... carrying him around would make them a prime target. Dropping him off somewhere was sounding better and better. Atrum was surprisingly passive about their prisoner. He probably filed it under the better not to ask and not know category. Perhaps the fear of his brother's condition was greater than his moral compass. Or maybe he was fine with letting others take accountability.

"I know a place to take him..." Fayte said cryptically. There was also the matter of the shops Atrum had mentioned. She nodded once when he asked if she was a resident of Crocus. "And... I can think of one new shop, that specializes in Wizard tools..." There was also a new bakery, but Fayte highly doubted that Atrum's brother would be near that. There was a lot she didn't know about Ater, but she trusted Atrum's decision in the matter. "It's... next to the Bar Sun, where the cat entered and I spoke with the owner... Do you remember the way back?" At least it was a place they passed... although that could also mean they passed Ater unwittingly. "I can meet you over there... while I take care of this one..." She offered. It wouldn't take her long, but she hoped Atrum could withstand any attack in the meantime. Plus, it might give him time to gather any preliminary information. Hopefully if they moved fast enough, Simon's strange lab creatures and other possible allies wouldn't know what they were up to.

"My name is Fayte..." She finally introduced herself, deciding it was time. They had already been working together for a while, and if they were going to continue even further, she at least wanted to know his name...
Fayte Scarlett
Fayte Scarlett
Shadow Heart C
Shadow Heart C

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Furea Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:56 pm

"Yes, I remember that place." Atrum said chuckling  remembering the man who had come outscreaming and had Atrum practically jump down his throat for his trouble.  He could get back there easily, and the trip would be short enough that he might be able to scout about a bit as well.  "I will meet you at the Bar Sun then, I shall try and get us a head start on information until you return."  He about to turn and leave before Fayte introduced herself.  Atrum blinked a bit and smiled, he had gotten used to refering to her as Madame but it was nice to know her name.  

"I am Atrum, Atrum furea.  It is a pleasure to meet you Fayte."  He said giving her a two fingered salute before turning and running off towards the Bar Sun.   He was sure he lucked out when he met Fayte, he was a good fighter but being caught off guard by two fighters would've definitely worn him out before he could go and find his brother.  Actually he was tired, he had taken a beating and was out ranged his entire last fight.  He would be considering taking a nap on a nearby roof if he wasn't so worried about finding his brother in fact he was probably a lot more tired than he actually felt but since his mind was occupied he wasn't feeling it.  

When Atrum arrived at the Bar Sun he chose to climb to the roof and get a better veiw of the area, it worked last time no reason that it wouldn't work this time.  Reaching the top and looking around found that he might be a bit useless when looking for specific buildings in a city.  They all look the same to him, he still got lost in his new hometown of magnolia from time to time.  He was much better in literally almost any other environment than this, he sighed and  cracked his knuckles and popped his neck.  Time to buckle down, even if he didn't know which building was the target he was sure he could pick up suspicious acticity in the area from his spot above the streets.  Atrum blinked as he stared down noticing some strange yet familiar movement.  "Well that is not ominous at all."  he murmured narrowing his eyes at what looked like a small section of his vision degrading when he looked at a particular part of the building. "I need to remember to beat the stupid out of Ater for giving monsters his magic."
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayte Scarlett Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:17 am

Atrum Furea... the name even reminded her of the one they were looking for, Ater. The greeting exchange seemed a bit strange, considering how long they had been working together now. Fayte simply nodded. The circumstances were strange, but not inherently unpleasant. Their plan was set. With her charge still unconscious, Fayte parted ways from Atrum. The creatures left her alone... further cementing in her mind that they were after Atrum. Even with Simon in her care, they didn't seem eager to rescue him. Leaving him in the care of her 'friends', ones very capable of dealing with trouble if it found them, Fayte headed towards the designated meeting spot. She moved as quickly as she could. If her suspicions were right, Atrum might already be locked in combat. And it seemed she had made the right call earlier; her superiors were interested in what would happen...

Not quite expecting Atrum to be on the roof, Fayte took a more direct path towards the shop near Bar Sun. Instead of finding Atrum, she spotted a strange... blur. She slowed down to a more reasonable pace, quietly trying to catch her breath. Regardless of how she stared, she couldn't make heads nor tails of it. It was like... that thing that Atrum had run off to fight earlier. Was it... some kind of cloaking ability? Yet, while not quite visible, neither was it invisible... She supposed that its presence meant one of two things. Either Atrum was nearby, which was likely, and it had come to hunt him down. Or, it was here in response to guarding something. Possibly Ater's laboratory. The building it was trying to blend into... it was the same shop that she mentioned. Now she just had to hope her earlier guesses were right, and that their enemies hadn't caught wind of their plan.

It was the middle of the day, and while not a heavily populated part of town, there were still people about. Fayte didn't care. This was an opportunity to find out just what that thing was. Black feathers formed behind her, her partial Harpy form taking over. Taking a deep breath, her wings moved back, and she aimed straight at the blur. She pushed her wings forward, sending a huge gust of air against the being... intent on knocking it down, and finding out exactly what it really was.

Slipstream 170/200:
Fayte Scarlett
Fayte Scarlett
Shadow Heart C
Shadow Heart C

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Furea Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:39 am

Atrum felt a searing pain in his right shoulder and twisted suddenly smashing his left fist into whatever had snuck up on him. Another creature had slashed as his back, this time however it was very visible. Looking vaguely humanoid but with dark green colored skin and most beastial features, a rather unusually large Imp too large to be from Magnolia unless his brother did something about that as well. Either way he now knew why the other imp avoided him, they couldn't keep up what magical ability they had while taking hits, that was useful it meant that these things didn't have full use of his brothers powers which explained why it wasn't very difficult to notice them when you were looking. These things were only dangerous when they had the element of surprise, they were flighty and weak without it, more like scavengers than predators. Atrum grinned as the creature tried it luck and charged him allowing him to grab it and shove his hand into his fanged maw a small flame sparking to life just before suddenly bursting into a large torch shape burst from the back of the creatures skull. As the creature stopped moving Atrum took hold of the unmoving creature and chucked it off the roof into the ground below satisfied he had ended it's threat.

Atrum looking to see if it had survived it's ordeal glanced at the creature he had thrown to the streets below and instead found Fatye speeding towards the blur he had seen earlier Atrum was feeling a bit tired but he could ignore that as long as he could keep fighting he lived for it. He had maybe five or so more spells in him he had used to many of his Thunderous Flame spells, he needed to get stronger if he wanted to keep slinging magic the way he had been. He gave one more glance towards his last opponent and found it's body still lying on the ground and gave an affirmative grunt. Good it wasn't going to be bothering them anytime soon, now he had to go help Fatye before these things tried to ambush her or something.

--

The imp made a howling noise as the wind smashed into it and threw it backwards, it immediately jumped to it's feet and chucked a small ball of flame at the siren assaulting it. Like the other creatures the Imp was larger than normal, and as soon as it took a direct hit it's 'cloak' dropped. The howling noise was heard again but this time the sound came from behind Fatye, the creature had called for reinforcements as soon as it was attacked. The imp that had flanked Fatye chose to mimic the first and throw a ball of fire at her. Standard fireballs imp fire wasn't exactly impressive but they had numbers to make up for that. and right now they had the Siren outnumbered two to one. If they were lucky that wouldn't change any time soon.

Atrum's Mp 120:200:
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayte Scarlett Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:34 pm

Fayte prepared herself as the imp was knocked back by her wind. She now had a good view of the monster, no longer with its strange cloak. This was what Atrum's brother had been working on? Who would have guessed that such monsters were in Crocus. Having a science research center was one thing, but to actually have it in the middle of a populated city... she doubted everything that was going on was completely legal. The loud scream grated on her ears, the sound vaguely reminiscent of when she had encountered a harpy, many years ago...

She turned around swiftly at the sound of another. But she was a second too late. The other one had snuck up on her, and Fayte didn't have the time to dodge. The flaming fireball hit her directly in the chest. She staggered back a few steps, managing to quietly gasp instead of crying out. She was no stranger to pain, and she had felt worse, but this had still hurt. She smothered the rest of the flames out with her wing, singing her feathers in the process, but at least stopping it from growing. Her chest was burned, the pain not leaving immediately. Hopefully Atrum was holding up on his end - if she distracted these creatures here, then they couldn't be fighting him.

The imps were edging in closer and Fayte was surrounded by the two. She could use her Wicked Wheel if they came in too close, but right now she thought taking out one would certainly make the other one easier to kill. Rather than divide her strength, it was best to focus on one - as long as she didn't let her guard down. Taking a deep breath, she let out an ear-splitting shriek against the imp that had hurled the fireball. If she could stop it from using magic, she wouldn't have to worry about her back as much. It was almost a contest - the imp's earlier shriek versus her own. But more than just an unpleasant sound, Fayte's shriek could seal magic.

As soon as her shrill song ended, Fayte whipped around to the first imp. The same one she struck with Slipstream had to be injured... Her long claws bristled, ready to contest the imp in closer combat, and slice it in half if it made a wrong move...

MP 160/200:
Fayte Scarlett
Fayte Scarlett
Shadow Heart C
Shadow Heart C

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Furea Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:38 am

The second imp covered it’s ears a squeal escaping it’s mouth as Fayte’s shrieking assault robbed it of it’s ability to cast spells.  Too distracted and ornery to be aware of this fact the Imp brought it’s hand out to attack the siren.  Nothing happened and the confused creature finding that the flames did not come, sat there gawking at it’s empty hand baffled at the lack of flame in it’s hand.  Stunned by it’s sudden lack of magic, the Imp looked over at the fight unsure of how to continue as the injured one snarled at the siren before them.  Imps being generally shifty creatures that tossed fireballs and avoided direct conflict, only did things when they thought it benefitted them.  They hated taking risks, but if they had a bit of insurance then things got interesting for them.

The imp took a few cautious steps towards the Siren as she dared her opponent to try his luck against her claws.  The claws of an imp were no match for that of a harpy, in the battle between scavengers and predators the predators had better weaponry every time.  If they wanted to bring down the siren they would have to use their own advantages to do so.  The injured imp snarled at Fayte swiping it’s claws against each other, keeping it’s distance from the Mage that currently had it pinned down.  It was trying to by some time for it’s ally to attack, but injured and unable to use magic it was quickly losing confidence.  The seconds imp’s slow and steady advance wasn’t helping it in the least, but now that it was close enough they could attack.  The injured imp jumped at Fayte, claws out aimed at her chest, as the second started to run about to jump and mimic it’s partners attack.

--

The Giant wasn’t fast enough to catch up to the imps and Fayte, he half only a little over half his magic energy left he needed to improvise and fast.  Atrum glanced at the roof and smiled finding a stone gargoyle just begging to take flight.  The giant placed his right hand on the stone guardian and breathed out, just before slamming his fist into the base cracking the stone enough for him to grab the gargoyle off it’s perch.  No point in wasting his magic when he might need it for a big fight later, he would just have to ride his endurance best he could until his body gave out.  He turned and chucked the thing for all he was worth the strain in his muscles flaring up as the weight left his arms and soared towards the fight.  The giant decided to put the pain in the back of his mind and pushed himself to run after the flying gargoyle hoping to have enough time to enter the fight thanks to his distraction.  The second imp was thrown back from it’s attack, the creatures snarled angrily looking for the source of the surprise attack only to find a large slab of stone directly in front of it blocking it’s path to Fayte.  It froze as the smiling gargoyle glared at the enhanced imp making it so it almost didn’t notice the large thumping of Atrum’s feet against the ground as he charged forwards basically running the imp over.

“Sorry I am late, I am not exactly a fast person.”
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayte Scarlett Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:33 am

Fayte chased after the imp mercilessly. Her earlier trick would by her some time by stopping the second imp from using magic, but she still had to take this one out, or injure it greatly, to make use of that time. So she wouldn't let it go easily. One claw drew its blood. But Fayte could feel the presence of another behind her. She whipped around - only for a giant slab of stone to abruptly block the path between her and the imp. Her eyes widened for a moment, before realizing that it was Atrum. Had he... just appeared from the sky? Fayte had only caught the tail end of his falling motion.

Atrum had said he was late... like a hero who arrives just in the nick of time. Still... Fayte had been trying to catchup, so in her opinion, she was the one who was late. At least the two of them were reunited again. "If we're meeting this much resistance already... it must mean we're in the right place," Fayte decided. That or they had caught up to Atrum far too quickly.. But hopefully it was the first option. Now that her back was protected with Atrum and a slab of rock, Fayte turned back to the first imp. If these things still wanted to fight... she would be glad to take them on. She dashed towards it again, claws reaching for a kill...
Fayte Scarlett
Fayte Scarlett
Shadow Heart C
Shadow Heart C

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Furea Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:27 pm

"I am inclined to agree, this place looks to match Ater's need just right."  Atrum growled angrily as the imp he had cordoned off from Fayte now had to fight a much larger opponent all by itself.  The imp clawed at Atrum's stomach feeling it's claws slice into it's opponents flesh, just as it felt the giants hands clamp onto it's skull.  Atrum threw his knew forwards with as much of his strength as he could muster as well as throwing his full weight behind the blow.  The poor imp unable to escape the giants grasp felt the knee smash into it's forehead, throwing it into the gargoyle.  Atrum however had no time for waiting between his attacks and this imp was in his way, he charged the injured creature flames covering his left arm.  The imp denied enough time to flee, instead snarled and tried to attack back attack the Fist Atrum had thrown at it.

Atrum's spell detonated the force of the attack knocking the imp he was facing to the ground rendering it motionless.  Atrum didn't feel like wasting energy making sure it was dead and so chose to pin it to the ground by tipping the gargoyle over the imps motionless form.  "I am wearing myself out, I should calm down."  He murmured to himself, planting his foot on the gargoyle pushing it down a bit as he settled his weight on it.  He looked up at Fayte to see how she was doing, hoping his ally was more or less done with her opponent in the time it had taken him to take out his.  Imp, pathetic little creatures more panksters than fighters.  They weren't used to the hardships of prolonged combat and tended to flee when things got nasty.  Even with their strange boost in size in a one on one fight they were basically useless.  Though even though the Giant was sure of the imps being little to no threat he'd rather not underestimate them.  Better safe than sorry, which is why he had pinned the imp under the gargoyle.

--

The Imp's eyes widened as it suddenly found itself without back up and facing the deadly Siren alone without support.  The injured creature squealed loudly almost tripping over itself in a harried attempt at retreat keeping it's claw between itself and the siren.  Unfortunately for the creature the Siren's range kept it from retreating too far before being back in her kill range being unable to defend itself.  It had to find a way to escape, distract the siren draw her gaze to anything other than itself. However to more it tried to find a way out the more it saw that it was effectively cornered.  With no way out but to fight the creature resolved itself to do as much damage as possible before it went down.
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayte Scarlett Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:10 am

Fayte's claws finally found a solid grasp on the imp. She struck deeply, her hands just as sharp as any blade. The being shrieked as it was impaled, writhing uselessly against her touch. Flames flickered briefly, but its strength and magic faded before it launched the attack. Extracting her claws, Fayte turned around to find that Atrum had already finished with his monster.

Her attention shifted back to their original meeting spot. The sun bar was an easily recognizable place in Crocus, the design unlike the other buildings. The shop in question was not as remarkable, a simple one-story structure, practically hidden in plain sight by its neighbors. The blinds were drawn, a small sign reading 'closed'. Fayte approached, seemingly casual, but alert should more monsters attack. For now at least, she didn't see any strange blurs. Perhaps these imps were guards of some sort. Raising her hand, Fayte rapped twice sharply on the door. And waited.

Nothing happened.

She couldn't even hear any footsteps on the other side. After waiting a small amount of time, Fayte knocked again. And waited. No answer. "I don't know how to pick a lock, and ... I'm guessing you don't, either, and we're a bit short on time," Fayte said. Which left one alternative left. Wind magic gathered in her wings again, as she focused her energy against the door. A great gust slammed against it, the wooden frame completely shattering from the impact, and allowing them through. Still in her partial Harpie form, Fayte stepped inside, the shop eerily quiet. This was just a normal day, not a holiday or Sunday, so it should be open... but it wasn't. There were no audible sounds in response to her intrusion.

The store looked like a normal store, but... perhaps there was a secret passage of some kind. She began looking at the wall and floor carefully, for any seams or objects out of place...

150/200:
Fayte Scarlett
Fayte Scarlett
Shadow Heart C
Shadow Heart C

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Furea Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:21 pm

(Yes I have some proper free time so I'll give you a post before I go crazy from not posting.)

"I was not sure how you planned on dealing with the door, but I appreciate your direct method, very effective."  Atrum chuckled as he entered the building and took a look around as Fayte made her way about the place.  It was small and unassuming, nothing that really put it apart from other places.  Atrum personally felt that it was too generic, Almost like visiting uncanny valley.  Ater was a subtle man who didn't like his things touched by others, he would probably have hidden his stuff rather well and treated the shop as a shop.  They wouldn't find anything of value to them in the front.  Imps however weren't exactly all that bright, if they had escaped they probably did not cover their tracks.  The giant smirked and looked around for signs of rushed exit, he figured that anything hidden would be in the back out of sight of anyone who might wander in.  "I shall take a look in the back.  Give me a shout if you find anything, if this is the place there is no telling what you might find."  He alerted Fayte before heading towards the back of the shop.  

Atrum hopped over the counter and crossed the short distance to the back of the shop, a part not open to customers and blocked off with a simple door.  Again nothing to really raise any suspicion, which was why he was checking it out now.  He took a look about the door to see if he was right in his assumption about the imps giving away any secrets.  "Well how about that?  Appears that I was correct."  He grinned noticing the small claw marks on the ground.  The giant's smile grew smaller as he found the door was still locked.  That was strange he could have sworn that imps wouldn't have cared about locking the door maybe Simon did so?  either way the door was coming down, Atrum brought his foot up and slammed it against the heavy wooden door for all he was worth ripping the hinges off the wall.  The door kept going smashing into the wall on the other side producing a resounding echo sound from the other side.  "Either that is a amusingly built storage room I have found, or this is it."  He chuckled, cracking his knuckles this event was amusing but he had enough of not having answers.  It was about time they finished this.
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayte Scarlett Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:08 pm

(no worries, take whatever time you need ^^)

The door was dealt with Fayte's preferred method - brute force. From the time had so far spent with him, she doubted he would be adverse to it. Fayte was still busy searching, checking out any potential secret entrance. She nodded simply at Atrum's suggestion, continuing her search. Tapping on walls, looking for any unusual seams or anything suspicious. It wasn't working out that well. She heard the smash as Atrum knocked the other door down. Assuming he found something, Fayte left her current position to check.

She found Atrum standing next to a busted down door. Ah, so he really didn't mind after all, even mimicking her own tactics. She liked how he thought. Her eyes flickered to his knuckles. Although he was ready to plow into danger, Fayte was having second thoughts again. "Atrum. Are you certain you want to go? Perhaps you should let me handle it," she suggested. "If your brother has been taken hostage, they might use him against you. But they don't know me or what I would do." She doubted he would listen, but it was still an option - a sound one, but one that Fayte would not have taken if she were him. Without giving him much time to respond, she stepped inside the 'storage room'. This would be the final showdown, one way or the other.
Fayte Scarlett
Fayte Scarlett
Shadow Heart C
Shadow Heart C

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Furea Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:33 pm

"I appreciate you giving me a way out, but taking a member of my family hostage only serves to paint a target on your face.  My family is a tad vindictive, cross us and we will give you hell for ages.  Harm us and we will hunt you forever.  Geh heh we should probably work on that."  Atrum replied following Fayte inside, pride evident in his voice as he stepped into the darkly lit storage room.  He began to think to himself darkly.  'If someone has taken my brother hostage, they will know the Flames of War.'

The room was a mess of knocked about recording equipment, vials, and broken and shattered lacrima.  There was maybe a light or two working barely flickering the rest having been overloaded and their glasses scattered across the room.  One the left side wall there were two large tubes both large enough to contain these new imps, and near the back one of the overhead beams had fallen over and smashed into the desk almost sheering it in two.  Just behind the pillar on top of the the broken desk sat a woman, dressed in black glaring at the intruding presence of Atrum and Fayte.  Atrum glanced down to find his brother, Ater pinned inside of the broken desk by the beam unable to move while the woman simply sat there and stood watch over him.

"I don't suppose you know what the words 'private property' mean now do you?"  She sighed swinging her legs back and forth as she watched Atrum and Fayte carefully.  "I can't imagine the boss here would be happy to know that someone just came into his private quarters." As she spoke the anger on her face was replaced by a jovial, almost pleasant expression.  She waved a single hand dissmissively in the mage's direction before continuing with her insistence.  "So I'll just ask you to leave and no one will get in trouble.  Go on shoo..."   The woman's expression returned to it's angry scowl which Atrum found much more fitting to her face.  "You're not just going to leave are you?  Well you can't blame me for trying to get out without a fight."  She sighed her annoyance obvious, standing up off the shattered desk and drawing what looked like an obsidian club from behind her.  "Well then shall we?"
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayte Scarlett Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:48 am

Fayte smiled faintly at Atrum's response. Yes, that was exactly what she had expected. And he made it sound like his family was the same way - he was a lucky man, indeed. The circumstances were unfortunate, but that was only because he had something worth protecting. "Not at all. It seems fair." But then, perhaps she only thought that because she was a dark mage. It was strange to meet someone who thought so much like her, yet was part of a legitimate guild. She didn't know which one yet, but their encounter with Simon had led her to believe that he was a guilded mage.

They were at the base in a matter of moments. Fayte's gaze flickered, taking in her surroundings, and the two before her. The injured one - that was certainly Atrum's brother. Hopefully the real one this time, and not another clone.......... It was certainly possible that this was a ploy. If the imps were sent after them, then this could be a setup. They would deal with that possibility after they had dealt with their more immediate threat, however.

"Your partner and monsters have all lost against us... what makes you think you can fair any differently?" Fayte said. Really, this woman was the one who should be running. Fayte had expected her to use Ater against them right away, but that wasn't her first inclination. Fine then. They'd have to take her out before she realized her advantage. "If you insist..." She had every intention of taking her up on that offer. She wanted it to end quickly. Her form shifted, this time transforming fully into the Harpy. She rushed against her opponent, Fayte's speed abruptly spiking as her transformation completed...

125/200:
Fayte Scarlett
Fayte Scarlett
Shadow Heart C
Shadow Heart C

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Furea Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:00 pm

The woman scowled and brought her club to bear as a magic circle below her feet blazed to life covering her in the same material as her club before being taken off guard by Fayte's speed.  She swung her club trying to deter the Harpy from getting too close to her swinging at her wings.  in an astonishing display of agility for one covered in glass stone, she fell back onto the desk and smashed half of the desk sending it flying at Fayte.  Atrum for once thanked that he was slower than the others because even though he had charged along side Fayte he hadn't caught up until just now.  Drawing back his flaming arm he punched the desk into the ground the surprisingly durable desk smashed into the ground with little damage done to it.  "Darn so close."  The woman snarled, bringing her club back up preparing for another strike.  Atrum growled, feeling absolutely livid by this point.

"Fayte,"  Atrum began lowly keeping his voice low so their opponent couldn't hear him.  "I am going to do something really...Destructive.  Can I entrust her to you for a little bit?"  He asked looking from the obscenely heavy chunk of desk and the metal beam.  "I need you to distract her to ensure when we go in for the finish it hits."  He didn't wait for Fatyes answer, honestly he no longer felt he needed to.  He picked up the desk and looked up at the Metal beam again, he would need a bit before he could do what he planned.

"Glass canon!"  The woman shouted pulling out a chunk of her obsidian arsenal and pointing at Fayte launching it at her.  The spell was fast and if it hit it would shatter to inflict more damage.  Fayte was fast thought it shouldn't be too much of a problem for her.
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayte Scarlett Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:08 am

Fayte's eyes narrowed. The other was covering herself in what looked like a protective casing. Whatever it was, it was going to slow down any killing blows. She only skidded to a halt when Atrum slammed into the desk, protecting them from the other hit. That was close. Fayte had been planning to take the hit, but wasn't sure it would have been worth it, especially with that strange armor. Her eyes flickered to Atrum as he discussed the plan, the desk momentarily stopping their opponent from seeing that the two were plotting. The moment was done quickly, and Fayte had no time to tell her response. But she had heard, and that was enough.

Time to stall for Atrum. Whatever plan he had, she trusted. That armor looked like it was going to limit some of Fayte's attacks. She ducked and dodged the first bullet, the glass shattering loudly on the wall behind her. Already Fayte was dashing in again, intent moreso on keeping the woman's attention on her, rather than dealing a lethal blow this time. Besides, Fayte would rather reserve at least some of her magic power... just in case.... there was no telling what would happen with Ater, or even Atrum. A good dark wizard knew how to leave options available.

"I think you are the one who should be leaving," Fayte said. Her talons reached forward, seeking to scratch her opponent. Her plan now was to simply attack without overcommitting herself, ready to leap back at a moment's notice, and let Atrum take the spotlight when he was ready. "If your friends couldn't beat us, how could you expect to do so alone?" And if talking distracted her, Fayte would go with that too.

112/200:
Fayte Scarlett
Fayte Scarlett
Shadow Heart C
Shadow Heart C

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Furea Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:18 am

"Oh no!  You beat up an talkative idiot and a bunch of imps, I so scared~!"  The woman taunted taking a step back as Faytes claws scratched swing at Fayte with her club just barely missing as the Harpies' superior agility allowed her to dance away from the obsidian covered mage.  "Come on little birdie I won't hurt you, much!"  She shouted swinging the club horizontally three spikes made out of obsidian being launched out of the club flying towards Fayte.  "Let's clip those wings of yours birdie!"  She all but screamed at the harpy, the woman was practically hysterical.  She had a insane glint and her cold and calculating eyes.  however it seemed that her ego was easily bruised as she now was focusing Fayte entirely seemingly forgetting that Atrum was even there.

---

"Thank you Fayte."  Atrum said pulling out his hand and pointing it to the metal his dancing flame sparking to live and over charging to melt through it.  He looked over at the other target he needed to weaken and grinned.  The ruined state of the lab served his purpose, vials and equipment all around, structural weak points in abundance.  He just needed a bit more time to work over the place properly, Fayte seemed to have gotten on their opponents bad side.  He should be fine for a few minutes, he was a bit impatient though but rushing himself would only make him mess up and he'd miss.  He spared a glare at the woman, yeah he certainly didn't want to miss.  Atrum's rage didn't replace his reason it just served as motivation to achieve goals this woman really ticked Atrum off he wasn't going to let her escape if he could help it.  Not on his watch.  Still he needed more time he was sure he could count on Fayte to hold off the woman for a bit longer.

mp:95/200:
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content