FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe back; maybe not. Maybe maybe.

3 posters

Go down

Maybe back; maybe not. Maybe maybe. Empty Maybe back; maybe not. Maybe maybe.

Post by Han Dailing Tue May 20, 2014 2:36 am

Hey guys! It's been quite a damn while and I thought that I was done with my RP days, but I recently got the itch. Mainly because I feel that I haven't done anything creative in a while what with me mostly giving voices to other peoples' creations. Also, I got an email that Shinsei deleted my account on FTRP and I thought that was funny so I came over here to see how the place is doing. I like the new look at the very least and it seems everyone is having fun. I'll be around in varying capacities and maybe I can even find time to get a character finished and RP again. It all depends on a few things.

So yeah. Once I do make a character I dunno if it will be Twiggy since he's so dependent on a new system being created for his magic to work and I don't wanna change any paradigms here. I might bring back that Kamen Rider dude that I never really RPed with on FTRP, though. Mainly because I've been way into Kamen Rider and old 90's super robot anime lately.
Han Dailing
Han Dailing

Experience : 0
Primary Magic : "Re-Equip": Hyper Power Climax Hero
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Maybe back; maybe not. Maybe maybe. Empty Re: Maybe back; maybe not. Maybe maybe.

Post by Kotone Tue May 20, 2014 10:07 am

Welcome back! I was wondering whatever happened to you not too long ago. I hope you have time to make a character and have fun around here! Talk to you in the cbox sometime soon!
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Experience : 552
Primary Magic : Ice Dragon Slayer
Secondary Magic : Gale Force

Back to top Go down

Maybe back; maybe not. Maybe maybe. Empty Re: Maybe back; maybe not. Maybe maybe.

Post by Abigail Parker Tue May 20, 2014 10:33 am

Welcome back, man. Good to see you're still among the living.

In all seriousness, though. It's good to hear from you. And I know what it's like to have an itch die down, only to suddenly spring back to life when you least expect it.

Anyways, hope to catch you in the CB sometime.
Abigail Parker
Abigail Parker
Guildless C
Guildless C

Experience : 57
Primary Magic : Takeover: Angels
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum