FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Rivalry

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Guild Rivalry - Page 2 Empty Re: Guild Rivalry

Post by Elrowan Sabeur Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:28 pm

Elrowan whipped around to face Kensie. The secretive tone she'd used, what she had just said... was it possible that Kensie was indeed a princess? He met her glittering gaze, momentarily frozen, his mind racing to catch up. There was just one problem... the princesses of the realm had their memories of royalty taken away from them. Could Kensie have somehow regained a portion of her memories? Or was this some kind of trick? No... Kensie didn't seem like the kind to lead him astray.

"I... I understand," he said quietly, turning back and managing to compose himself, so as to keep her secret. "If there is anything else you desire, Lady Kensie, please do not hesitate to ask. I also, have been enjoying our time together." Kensie had multiple talents and hearing about her accomplishments amazed him. She had a certain prestige of nobility about her, but still was concerned for the common folk. "I only wish that I could stay in Magnolia longer..." He watched the fish swim by lazily. Perhaps Magnolia, and Fairy Tail, were better than what he'd given them credit. After spending more time here, he could certainly see the appeal of the larger guild... especially since it attracted ladies like Kensie. Actually, Kalika was probably wondering where he was. Elrowan hadn't exactly announced that he was parading over to Magnolia.

Elrowan Sabeur
Blue Pegasus C
Blue Pegasus C

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensie Barnett Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:15 pm

Kensie giggled as she stared idly at the fish swimming around in the tanks. Elrowan was enjoying their time together too, huh? That was good, because Kensie was having a blast. He might be a bit crazy, but she found him super fun. Besides, she wasn’t lying about being a princess. Every girl was somebody’s princess, right? At least that was what she told herself. He went on to express that he wished he could stay in Magnolia longer. “You could, you know,” Kensie told him in a pleasant voice. “You’re the kind of gentleman that any girl likes spending time with,” she told him. “It would be sad to just have you disappear from my life so soon, being all the way from Blue Pegasus and all…”

Kensie had started watching an octopus crawl around in a tank. She found octopuses a strange mix of gross and enthralling, the way they could fit through the smallest cracks and just squeeze through. She wasn’t walking around as much because of it. She reached over and took her lemonade from Elrowan, starting to sip again idly. Part of her was hoping that her pause in conversation would convince him to stick around a bit longer or something, since him leaving obviously brought down her spirits slightly, even if she’d be fine pretty quickly. She wasn’t sure it would work. He might respond to her actually begging… but first she was going to try seeing how observant he was.

Kensie Barnett
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Elrowan Sabeur Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:42 am

Elrowan was oblivious to most social cues. Yet somehow Kensie knew just where to hit and at the right time. So he smiled at Kensie, appreciating her sentiment. She wanted him to stay. "Knowing that you desire my company is a wonderful present," he told her truthfully. "However, I cannot stay for long." Little could be done on that matter. He had a duty to Blue Pegasus and Kalika. The kind of gentleman any girl likes spending time with, huh... His gaze drifted back to the tank, watching the strange-looking octopus. The sea beast, while ferocious looking, actually seemed quite tame when behind glass. A few seconds passed before he jumped lightly. The last thought had felt very natural, but it wasn't his.

... It was just another reason why he couldn't stay. Watching himself around the people close to him was already hard. If he spent more time with the same people, they would be more likely to pick up on Alastor. Perhaps he should devote more time in figuring out how to separate the two of them. That Crisis woman had certainly been interested in separating herself from her curse. "Lady Kensie, I am glad we got to spend today together. We might be from rival guilds, but I still respect you very much, and would care to see you again. Although it may be good-bye soon, it will not be permanent," he promised. "My travels bring me all over Fiore, and I am certain I will see both you and Magnolia again. So please, do not worry yourself."

Elrowan Sabeur
Blue Pegasus C
Blue Pegasus C

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensie Barnett Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:43 am

Darn. Her plea hadn’t worked, it seemed. He really was quite noble if he was going to put his guild in front of a pretty girl he thought might be a princess. Kensie couldn’t help but look disappointed when Elrowan said he had to go soon. “That’s too bad,” she decided. She was having a blast with the boy from Blue Pegasus, but even she was mature enough to know that he had to return to his own guild. “Maybe I’ll visit you soon when I get to go on my own missions!” she decided, perking up a bit. Then she’d have a reason to look forward to getting out of Magnolia for once even more.

She spun around to face him rather than the octopus, who was currently trying to force his way through a crack in a rock. She a locked her hands in front of her lap and stood in what she knew was a cute stance based on how people reacted to her. “Who better for a princess to visit than a prince, after all?” she joked with a grin. She was serious about the visiting, but she was still semi in-character from his earlier remarks. She had no idea he thought of himself as a lost prince of some kind.

Kensie Barnett
Kensie Barnett
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Experience : 102
Primary Magic : Imp Form Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Elrowan Sabeur Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:51 pm

Anyone would have been hard pressed to match Elrowan's grin when Kensie talked about visiting him at Blue Pegasus. He was completely beaming, positively ecstatic that Kensie wanted to see him again, badly enough that she was willing to make the trip. "Of course! Should you ever find yourself near Shirotsume or Blue Pegasus, I would be happy to take on the role as your guide," he volunteered. Little else could make him happier than that.

There didn't seem to be much in the aquarium past the octopus without backtracking. Elrowan supposed that they would need to say goodbye very soon. When Kensie spun around energetically, Elrowan faced her curiously. He gasped when she mentioned a princess visiting a prince. How did she know?! "Sh-shhhh," Elrowan hissed, looking about furtively. They were in public, for crying out loud. Kensie shouldn't just be announcing that to the world! "You should not talk so loudly about such things," he said seriously.

He straighened a bit and tried to make himself look more natural, after realizing no one seemed to be paying attention to their conversation. “Well then, Lady Kensie,” he smiled again, quick to forgive her earlier slip, seeing as she had become such a good friend in a short amount of time. "It was an honor meeting you, and we shall meet again soon," he promised.
Elrowan Sabeur
Elrowan Sabeur
Blue Pegasus C
Blue Pegasus C

Experience : 91
Primary Magic : Water Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down