FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sea Breeze and Lightning Bug

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sea Breeze and Lightning Bug Empty Sea Breeze and Lightning Bug

Post by Haruto Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:50 pm

Left. No right. No left- right. Or was it left....no, it was right, he needed to get that into his thick skull. He made a left turn after coming off that train...that stupid moving train. So, all he needed to do was head straight and...
"Wait..." he mumbled, now looking towards the sky in thought, "What am I looking for again?" He then took a moment to observe his surroundings, soon taking note of the sign that stated "Onibus Town." Oh, he was already here, such a silly guy he was with thinking he was lost. Haruto sighed in relief and folded up the map that was in his clutches. Now, the only thing left to do was explore to his heart's content. He let out a rather loud "woop" and roughly extended his arms into the air. Unfortunately, that sent his poor little map flying out of his grasp and into the wind, where it proceeded to sail away from him.

He didn't even notice until he pulled his hands back and felt as if there was something...missing. Something...very important that he kind of needed to get back to Magnolia. Haru glanced at his empty palms before blinking, closing them, opening them, and looking at them again. The sudden feeling of panic built up in his body as his head whipped around the place, trying to spot his missing item. Luckily, he did manage to find it...floating away from him and into the air above.
"No!" he exclaimed as he immediately ran after it, "Mr. Map, come back! I need you!!" While he chased his runaway map, he couldn't help but notice how futile staying on the ground would be. That left only one choice, one option, one move!

Suddenly, the youth stopped running and narrowed his eyes at the target: Mr. Map. Slowly, but not too slowly, he bent his legs and went as low as he could go. Then he made a giant leap, a leap so large that he soon managed to reach his map and grab onto it. A leap so large that it sent him flying...only two feet above the surface. A leap so large that if no one did anything, Haruto would definitely crash into that silver-blonde haired guy in front of him, that he for some reason did not notice until after he jumped.
"Move, move, move...!" he exclaimed in hope that the stranger would do something. If not, they would be in a world of pain...well, mostly Haruto would be in a world of pain.
Haruto
Haruto
Guildless D
Guildless D

Experience : 68
Primary Magic : Wind Dragon Slayer Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Sea Breeze and Lightning Bug Empty Re: Sea Breeze and Lightning Bug

Post by Tatsuma Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:45 pm

Tatsuma was normally pretty difficult to sneak up on, let alone for someone to get the drop on him while shouting at him. At the moment he was horribly distracted by thoughts of his new room mate... Or not so new anymore. She was occupying an annoying amount of his time and while he wasn't typically one for commitment it had crossed his mind and that annoyed him even more. Seething though he was, there was an inner peace that he hadn't quite been able to achieve before simply in the thought of having someone around all the time and helping take care of each other... which meant Kotone had been right... which pissed him off more. It was because of the extreme distraction on that nature of this, plus the fact that he figured his feelings to be completely one sided, that he didn't notice the boy that was flying at him shouting "move" until said boy actually hit him.

The anger that he was feeling before compounded on the anger of having someone randomly crash into him. He kept it in check as he sat up and looked around. There was literally nothing but the top of the building that he seriously doubted was where he was going to land.
"Okay seriously, how the **** did you end up landing on me?!? Seriously what would you have jumped off of that would have gotten high enough to do that?" He asked, practically shouting.

After shoving the boy off of him he got to his feet and dusted himself off. Now that the anger was more or less over he was just curious about what sequence of events would have caused that particular collision. It occurred to him someone had been shouting move and that he hadn't been paying attention, though he hadn't expected death from above either. Plus the apparent warning led him to the conclusion that it was mostly accidental... but then how did one accidentally death from above someone?
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Experience : 436
Primary Magic : Lightning Dragon Slayer
Secondary Magic : Void Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruto Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:07 pm

Unfortunately, the random stranger did not hear him screaming "move", which was strange. Haruto made sure to shout rather loudly...perhaps he needed yelling lessons. That way things such as this wouldn't happen again. Anyway, crashing into some random dude really was painful, especially since the guy was taller than him. He seemed heavier too...it was similar to crashing into a wall. A wooden wall, or maybe a brick wall. Either one would work. Then there was hitting the ground, which was less pleasant than crashing into someone. Haru could only groan at the slight pain he felt, and wince once the guy started to yell at him. It was a wonder why everyone believed yelling was the best way to communicate. First it was that girl, next was tomato-face, and now this person he hadn't even met before.

"Well," he began his reply, while rubbing the side of his head, "I kind of used these wonderful things called 'legs' to jump off the thing we're on right now...which is called the grou-" And he was rudely interrupted by being roughly pushed into the ground, which is the word he almost finished saying. He hit the surface face first and could only groan once more at his discomfort. "The paaaain..." he grumbled sadly. Haruto then collected his senses and pushed himself back onto his feet...after making sure his face was still intact. For all he knew, everything that occurred could've caused a bloody nose. Luckily for him, it didn't. His gaze suddenly shifted over to the guy he basically tackled as a small smile formed on his lips.

"Moving on! Are you okay stranger? Nothing's broken, right?" he asked while his smile only grew larger, "I really didn't mean to do that. Buuuuut, you didn't seem to hear me after I was practically shouting at you. The only reason that happened was because my map was flying away from me..." Haru proceeded to lift up the folded map that was now, fortunately, back in his grasp. He waved it around a bit before placing it into a safe and secure place: his back pocket. The guy obviously seemed mad earlier, but hopefully he cooled down a bit and wouldn't continue to yell at him. "Ya know, you didn't seem too happy before the crash either..."
Haruto
Haruto
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:12 am

Otherwise unconcerned about the guy's pain, Tatsu shrugged and rotated his shoulders and looked around. No one else seemed to be paying much attention to the pair... which was odd, but he decided to go ahead and try to be civil. After all the guy had tried to warn him and it seemed like an accident so he was willing to let it go. Plus he seemed pretty nice, not to mention hyper.
"I'm fine, I can take a hit. What about you? Are you alright?" He asked as he readjusted his clothing. He paused for a moment to do this before looking down and back up before he decided he might want to continue speaking.
[#ff0000]" And I was fine, just had stuff on my mind. Where exactly are you going that you need a map desperately enough to become a flying horse?"[/color] He said, joking about the last part in relation to the kids' sudden crushing weight. Still, it could have been horrible if the guy had managed to cause some sort of injury... horrible for him. That thought made him laugh, for all he knew the kid was an S class wizard with all the decorations and power to match.

It was probably good this had happened, he tended to get far too lost in his thoughts and if not for the incident he might have missed his train whic-... which come to think of it wouldn't have been that bad because it would have given him an excuse to not be on the damn train. The ones in Onibus had him by name and they would not let him roam around the train for the whole ride which meant he got restless and then lethargic and he would sleep the whole way and be dead to the world... Suddenly the boy's map because that much more interesting.
"But seriously, why the map?"
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruto Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:58 pm

His smile immediately transformed into a grin while he gestured to himself. "Yeah, I'm alright. I'm a lot tougher than I look. In fact, this kind of stuff has been a norm lately..." he allowed himself a small chuckle, "My name is Haruto by the way, Haruto Fukuimoto." Luckily, the stranger had calmed down, even though Haru had a strange knack for either angering or frustrating people. Perhaps he could have a nice conversation with this guy, like he did with Atrum the first few minutes they met. He then scratched the back of his head and lightly stuck out his tongue at the guy's joke. He had to admit, it was a bit amusing.
"Without that map, I don't think I would be able to get back to Magnolia...It's not like I'm from around here anyway. I've only stayed in this part of Fiore for probably a few days, looking for clues and whatnot..." he drifted off once he noticed what had slipped out his mouth, which resulted in his eyes slightly widening. Hopefully he wouldn't be pressed for more information. Though, searching for his father wasn't actually a secret, just something that he shouldn't blabber off to everybody.

"Plus, with the map, I might be able to walk back with a different route instead of using the train. Anything is better than that dumb train. They wouldn't let me ride on top...even though it's way more relaxing." he said before letting out a sigh, "...What are you doing here anyway? I'm mostly here for the sights." He shifted his weight onto a single leg and rested his hands behind his head. Haruto's eyes were eventually wandering all over, which made it seem like he had a very short attention span. They traveled from one corner, to the next corner, to the next corner, until they finally landed on the stranger's hands. Why his hands, no one really knows. However, Haru did manage to spot a certain mark on the dude's right hand.

The boy rose an eyebrow as a little sign of recognition, "A fairy, huh?"
Haruto
Haruto
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:53 am

Tatsuma looked at Haruto. Looking for clues? But then he changed his reason for being around to "seeing the sights"? Something seemed odd about it, but it seemed harmless so he didn't press the issue. It seemed like it was easier that way anyway.
"I'm Tatsuma Shinju of Fairy Tail, I'm kind of just traveling around and relaxing a bit, but I'm waiting for the train. Besides you don't ask to ride on top, you just find a bridge and jump onto the thing, you travel free that way anyway." He shared. It was something of a trade secret for broke travelers, but it seemed like an okay thing to share. After that he wasn't sure what to say. He had answered all of the guy's questions, but he wasn't sure what else to say. Random conversation with people who had fallen on him out of no where was not exactly his forte.
"Where exactly are you headed anyway? This train only goes in so many directions, and if you're walking your map isn't going to be as helpful unless you're taking the roads, and then you have bandits, monsters, and weather to worry about. Though depending on where you're going I guess I could guide you there." He said.
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruto Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:12 pm

Haruto blinked upon receiving the new piece of information. Find a bridge...then jump off that and onto the train...and he'd be able to sit at the top that way. Now, the boy didn't believe he was stupid. No he thought quite the opposite. So, just why hadn't that crossed his mind sooner? This was just a bit ridiculous.
"D'oh!" he exclaimed while smacking his forehead, "For some reason, I never thought of that...Thank you!" While he allowed his hand to fall back to his side, Tatsuma began to speak again. Something about asking where he was going and monsters, but then there was the offer to guide him. That was when Haru quickly perked up which made the atmosphere around him immediately brighten. So far, he was really liking this guy, even though they had to meet by crashing into each other. Such a thing didn't exactly set a good impression.

"Well, you see, I'm actually supposed to be here in Onibus for the day. There's, uh..." Haru paused for a moment to consider what he was about to say. He already said he was in town for the sights, if he changed his reason...again, it would scream something wasn't right. The boy scrunched his nose and let his eyes drift to the side, "There's...a giant performance going on tonight!" He smiled and gestured to the sign that was coincidentally placed at a near by building. "So, not only am I exploring, I'm here to see a strange man in a goatee perform some tricks!" With him saying it out loud, the whole event sounded strange. However, he made an incredible save! Hurray for signs and quick thinking! Unfortunately, Haruto completely ignored that this guy was waiting for the train and probably wouldn't remember anytime soon...yeah, he definitely screwed up a bit there.

"If you want to, you can accompany me until the event comes, then guide me back to my destination...which is Magnolia by the way. It's completely your decision though." he spoke before giving Tatsuma a toothy grin.
Haruto
Haruto
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:45 pm

Tatsuma shrugged. It wasn't exactly like he didn't have the time to go do anything. Still it seemed odd he would be here to see some strange guy in a goatee perform some tricks when his earlier statement... This was getting difficult to keep up with, though if that was what he wanted to do that would be fine by him.
"I suppose I could manage that. Although what exactly is it that brings you Magnolia?" He asked, truly curious as to what could bring someone at such a time. At first he wondered if the kid was wanting to join Fairy Tail or something. If that was the case though he probably would have said something when Tatsu mentioned that he was a member of the guild. He supposed there were a lot of shops, festivities, and the like that was there, but it was kind of a down time in between them for the time being so he was back to wondering if the guy was some kind of mage, perhaps looking to complete a job request or something. If that was the case was the guy a member of an established guild? He spent a decent amount of thought trying to figure out the answers to these questions, but he had already asked one so until he had the response to that it wasn't exactly like he was going to simply have a revelation that would guide him toward the answer.

((Sorry about the delayed response. my browser closed so I lost all the tabs I had open for posts that I owed XD))
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruto Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:31 pm

Now there was the question he had been dreading! Haruto raised the pointer finger on his right hand and opened his mouth to speak, but nothing managed to come out. He stayed in that position for a moment, finger raised, mouth open, and eyes also wide open. He...didn't have an answer for that yet. But, that question coming up was as clear as glass! How could he not have conjured up something? Anything? The boy's finger quickly fell before he twirled around and mulled over his options. Seconds passed by as he thought, and thought, and thought. Eventually, because he was thinking so hard and so "long", smoke began to come out of his ears. It was almost like small factory was running in his brain. In fact, such a thing never happened before, it was somewhat worrisome...

"...Screw it. I can't do it!" he soon shouted while running a hand through his spiky hair. This was just far too difficult for him. He wasn't the type of person to cast a shadow over things, concealing stuff from other people. Haru immediately turned around again to face Tatsuma, this time with the old smile on his face wiped away. The guy seemed trustworthy...hopefully, he was making the right decision. If he wasn't then oh well, he'd be making a major mistake that would be impossible to fix. Actually, if he thought about, Haruto was probably just confusing the poor guy...
"Tatsuma..." he said slowly and carefully, "Do you know about Dragons?"
Haruto
Haruto
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:22 pm

Tatsu's eyes widened for a moment before he broke out into fits of laughter. It was irony beyond irony. He had once been looking so desperately for Rhidran that he hadn't really been doing so quite as much lately. He could remember a time when he was the one asking people about dragons and information on dragons, first and foremost of which had been Hannah, and while he hadn't found anything solid, he was still one to keep his ears open. More than anything though, he was relieved someone hadn't just recognized him right off the bat and as much as it pained him to do so he was going to reference that.
"I know that they all disappeared and left people behind. I just so happen to be one of those people. I'm the Lightning Dragon Slayer of Fairy Tail, occasionally called Raiden by some, and I'm the foremost expert on dragons... because no one seems to know anything about them." He said the final bit (the part about being the foremost expert on dragons) as a joke to try to lighten to mood a bit. His experience with meeting other dragon slayers was that they typically didn't always get along right off the bat, but the kid had sort of an innocent charm and he would be happy not to fight him.
"If you saw the event that all the guilds competed in I was the one that forgot the cameras were there and blabbed it." He said with a chuckle.
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruto Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:06 pm

"Eh?!" Haruto exclaimed, his brain not quite processing what Tatsuma had said. He took a moment to go over everything, then he did it again, and then he did it again just in case he missed something important. Nope, nothing missing or wrong. This was all true and it was really happening.
"You...you...!" he stammered with wide eyes, "..You're a dragon slayer too?" The boy completely paused for a mere second. Only one second...before he started to chuckle. The chuckle transformed into a small laugh and that small laugh transformed into hysterical laughing. Really, this only meant he had been worried for nothing. For some reason it felt as if a great weight was lifted off his small shoulders. It wasn't long until his laughter died down and he was left with a giant grin on his face.

"Lightning Dragon Slayer...that's really cool. Hehe, Sky Dragon Slayer at your service!" he chirped before letting loose one last chuckle, "And I heard of that event! I didn't get to watch it though..." What surprise this turned out to be. However, he guessed it was best this way, he felt at complete ease with Tatsuma now. "You've probably guessed it by now, but I'm heading to Magnolia because I'm looking for my father...Jargon. So far, I've had no luck whatsoever...it's a bit upsetting." To be truthful, he'd already searched Magnolia for any clues on Jargon's disappearance. For now, it was only his "home base" since he rented a hotel room and whatnot. Plus, Ruko was still there, he couldn't leave behind Ruko.
Haruto
Haruto
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:37 am

Now that he was standing on the other side of the looking glass so-to-speak, he could see where his own fit of laughter earlier might have been a bit unwarranted, but the reaction wasn't so bad.
So when Haru started to explain that he too was a dragon slayer, Tatsu's eyes widened. Seriously, of all places he had managed to meet people and the only other dragon slayer he had met, he didn't exactly have a huge amount of luck, but this was one of those moments it had turned around... Still from the sounds of it, this guy didn't exactly have a lot of luck finding his dragon parent either. He didn't want to crush his dreams, but he did have the obligation of sharing his knowledge with another like himself.
"I don't know how else to say this, but unless you've gotten hold of something I haven't been able to find, it's not likely you're going to find him. I haven't been able to get a single lead on Rhidran either and I've looked everywhere, even considered breaking into the magic council library to find some sort of answer, but nothing else has turned up." He explained sadly. It wasn't getting any of the dragon slayers anywhere to lie about it or hide the matter of who they were. It was only hindering them, though he had no way of telling that to the ones that were good at keeping it hidden, he just wasn't going to be one of those.
"You should find something to do for a hobby or distraction until you find some sort of answer or clue." He suggested. "That performer isn't such a bad idea after all."
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruto Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:21 pm

It wasn't likely he was going to find Jargon? Haru was appalled by the very thought of not locating his father. To hear Tatsuma saying it aloud, directly towards him, it almost made his mood deplete. However, he still wasn't going to stop searching for his father. Even if other dragon slayers had a fruitless search in finding their parents, he wasn't going to give up on finding his. Haruto's grin faltered for a moment before it returned full force. Though, it seemed a bit strained this time around.
"That's so negative Tatsuma. We can't think that way, now can we?" he said, obviously giving a rhetorical question, "I for one don't think it's impossible to find him. I just...have to keep searching! Look in every nook and cranny..." He snickered at his last sentence considering Jargon absolutely hated small spaces. Actually, he hated them himself, so he wasn't sure if he'd be able to search those areas.

He released a small sigh before allowing himself to shrug. Perhaps a distraction would help, but it wouldn't help for long. Haruto didn't think he had it in him to merely...stop trying to find his dad, and wait for signs to appear. That didn't mean he couldn't at least try though. He stole a quick glance at the sign he spotted the event on.
"I guess that might help. You know, I never really got to see one. There was a few at that festival in Magnolia, but I was too busy with other matters..." he stated before tapping his chin in thought. He'd played games, gone on a few harmless amusement park rides...but, had never caught sight of a performance. That was probably because he always went home early to take a nap during celebrations. He did love resting after all.

"What are they usually like? Do you know?" Haru asked with a risen eyebrow.
Haruto
Haruto
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:19 pm

Tatsu thought for a moment. He had never really chosen entertainment as... well entertainment. He so far entertained himself with women, the occasional alcoholic drink, and of course the random battles he had engaged in so far. As far as the dragons were concerned though, he would simply let Haru learn on his own how difficult it actually was. As for right now it was distraction time.
"Well I actually have no idea. I've never been to one, hell i've never even been to an amusement park. Really the closest thing I've been to is a spa which I'll take any day." He said, thinking back to his time in Hosenka town where he had enjoyed the ridiculous amount of amenities. Still he wasn't entirely sure about this but it would either be really wonderful or really horrible.
"I guess there's only one way to find out." He said with a smile as he looked in the direction of the event.

It was as he turned that something occurred to him.
"Hey have you considered joining a guild. I mean most of the guilds won't know where to randomly find dragons, but it seems like if you're wanting an information network it might help to have them. I had an odd way of looking at it until recently, but honestly, it's nice to have a place to belong." He said, very much rebuking words in the opposite direction he had said to Kotone one day after they fought.
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruto Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:57 pm

Once he heard Tatsuma's response, Haru began to have mixed emotions. This guy went to a spa before, but had never been to an amusement park. That just made no sense! No matter how he tried to wrap his head around the prospect, he just couldn't understand it.
"Wait. You've never been to one? What?!" he almost shouted, "Well, that settles it. I'm taking you to an amusement park one day and we're going to have fun and you're going to see what you've been missing and...yeah." At least they'd be able to see the performance, which would be a new experience for both of them. That only made it three times better than before. A small smile reached his lips while he thought about it, even though the action made his cheeks hurt. He'd been smiling a lot lately, maybe he should pull back on doing it so much...

However, that smile dropped the second Tatsu mentioned him joining a guild, which made the boy take on a more thoughtful expression. Him being in a guild...Haru could actually see that happening in the near future. The more he thought about the idea, the more appealing it began to sound. Plus he did get a bit lonely during his travels. Of course, he wasn't implying that Ruko's company wasn't enough...but, sometimes he wanted to talk to something other than a dog. Being around other mages would mend that.
"I actually have considered it. In fact, I met some of your guild's members the first few days I was in Magnolia...Atrum and Kiju. They're a really cool pair." The memory of the bar fight in Fairy Tail's guild hall popped into his mind, which immediately resulted in him releasing a small chuckle. That had to be one of the funnest fights he'd participated in.

"I'm unsure...it's highly possible that I will. Who knows, soon enough you could see me in Fairy Tail causing one of those daily fights!" At this Haru let out a short laugh, all while grinning stupidly at the fellow dragon slayer...even though his cheeks still hurt.
Haruto
Haruto
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:42 am

Tatsuma smiled at Haruto's comment. The random fights in the guild hall were something he was going to miss, not just because he liked fighting, but because it was the first time he had ever been able to fight with people and not have it be for his life. What he had gained from having his group was more than what he had brought in to them. He spent lots of time doubting them, learning to trust, and had even fallen back to doubting once again in an argument he had gotten into with another Dragon Slayer after a fight. She had somehow managed to get through to him, though it occurred to him that he might not get the chance to do so.
"Fairy Tail could always use some more fun and fancy free people in it. I think it'll be okay if you take your time though, we pretty much always have open doors." He said with his own once characteristic smile. Haruto reminded him a lot of how he had wanted to try to be, and he wondered what would have happened if he had made it down that particular path, but there would probably be time for that later.
"Well for now do you want to go to this show or would you rather head to Magnolia?" He asked.
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruto Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:59 pm

"The show," he replied quickly, "First the show and then we can head to Magnolia!" Haruto then flashed a small grin at Tatsuma, putting his small fangs on display, before heading in the direction of the rest of Onibus.
"I just hope it's going to be free, paying would really stink..." he said while he walked, assuming that the fellow slayer was right behind him. And if they did have to give up jewels to see the performance, he hoped it wouldn't be too expensive. When it came to wealth he didn't exactly have a lot of it. In fact, speaking of jewels, he needed to take some kind of job soon. The boy encountered them by chance most of the time, but they managed to put at least something into his pocket...

"YOU'RE FIRED." a booming voice suddenly resounded throughout the area, making Haru momentarily pause to simply flinch, "GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, PEASANT!" A noise vaguely similar to gross sobbing followed soon afterwards. He slowly tilted his head to face where all the commotion was located. There was rather tall woman wearing a beautiful red dress, yelling at what seemed to be a scrawny young man. It didn't take long for the man to scurry off into the distance crying his eyes out. Amazing. Someone was causing trouble and he wasn't involved-
"You!" the woman called out as she gave her attention to Haruto...yeah, nevermind about that involvement thing. He blinked and turned to face Tatsuma with a risen eyebrow before returning his gaze to the woman...who was already marching over to him. Once she reached the youth, she tugged on his ear and dragged him away to where she yelled at the scrawny guy.

Although he wasn't trying to show it much, Haru was slightly panicking on the inside, "Hey! What are you...!?"
"Silence!!" she screeched like she was some crazy banshee, "You are my new servant boy, boy!" Then the woman stopped her march and pulled Haruto towards the ground, which he connected with face-first. A small groan escaped his mouth as he slowly went onto all-fours. "Now carry my bags!" Upon hearing the word "bags", he noticed the large and...heavy looking suitcases that were conveniently placed in front of him. He looked at the bags, looked at the woman, and looked at Tatsuma...looked at the bags, looked at the woman, and looked at Tatsuma again...

"Tatsu, help me out here!" he shouted, using a shortened version of Tatsuma's name without any permission.
"Less pleading for help and more working!"
Haruto
Haruto
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:21 pm

Tatsuma stepped forward, first thinking he might use a little intimidation to end the confrontation, then changing his tactics in favor of a more diplomatic, albeit less direct approach. He slid his right foot forward and called out to the lady.
"You know this boy here is a free man, in addition he's a Fairy Tail prospectus which means that he's technically a guild mage, ergo not a servant. If you don't relieve him here and now, and per my rights as a member and good standing of the Fairy Tail guild, I will be forced to use everything within my power to stop you from further assaulting a fellow guild wizard." He said, making it sound as though, despite his age, he was fully versed in the ways and laws of guild charter. In truth he hadn't ever had anyone try to randomly enslave him so he was more or less pulling the information out of his ass, thus he expected to be able to continue doing so. It wasn't exactly his strong suit, and he wasn't one to BS his way through life like some he knew had once done, but of this he was fairly certain he Haruto was going to be fine... plus he did have the backup plan of just grabbing him and running for the train.
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruto Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:21 pm

"Oh?" the random woman spoke at a surprisingly normal volume. She took a moment to look inside the small bag tied to her wrist, while Haruto stared at Tatsu with a grateful expression on his face. "Look, I need to arrive at tonight's show in only a few minutes. My daddy is the main event and I'm, of course, his beautiful assistant!" She proceeded to strike a small pose as sparkles began to seemingly surrounded her form. Haru could only feel sorry for her father, the poor man had to deal with this insane lady everyday. In fact, her attitude was starting to make the boy wonder if he should really attend the performance...

"So, how much is he going to cost?" Wait, what? He snapped his head in the woman's direction, a shocked expression clear on his features. She...she was actually trying to place a price on his head. Her face showed no traces of lying and the tone she used was dead serious, which worried the young mage very, very much.
"5,000 jewels? Maybe 10,000? You name it and I'll pay with no problem. Surely I'll be able to buy him from you, even if he is a...guild mage." Haru frowned at the woman's words, wondering what was wrong with the female gender. From his experience, females were either loud, scary, or even both. And they managed to confuse him terribly.

"I'm not some item, you can't just buy me..." he bluntly stated, which resulted in a glare being shot in his direction.
Haruto
Haruto
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:44 pm

Tatsuma had gotten just about enough of this lady's views to know he was completely done trying to talk this out.
"He's not for sale, for any price. Some things are priceless and all people are. If it's that important to you carry your own bags, we're leaving. Maybe later I'll have a talk with your father about his spoiled daughter." He said shortly as he grabbed Haruto's hand to pull him along.
"Come on man, this girl isn't even worth trying to talk to." He said to the wind dragon slayer as he headed toward the train. He wasn't in the mood to see the show after this little run in with one of the people that was going to be on stage, though he could only assume Haru felt the same way he wasn't going to have a discussion about it right here. If nothing else he wanted to at least be out of earshot of the crazy slaver girl that wasn't going to be doing anyone any favors. Some dark part of him wanted to make her suffer, but he was turning over a new leaf and he wasn't about to ruin the progress he had made by convincing someone new that he was a bad guy.

Still he couldn't deny that thoughts of ruining her show or spreading the word were well deserved by her, but he had priorities and it helped distract him from the lessons his mother had taught him. Though now that he had met two other dragon slayers besides himself he was starting to see that it was atypical. Where she had taught him to be strong, ruthless, vengeful, solitary, and sure, other dragon slayers had been taught to be strong, but also to be caring... or something. What was learned behavior for him seemed to come naturally to everyone else and that only made the darkness worse. He didn't even have the heart to tell Haruto that even in his own guild he was pretty disliked.
"Well now that we have a tiny bit of distance, do you still want to see the show?" He asked with a smile, completely masking the thoughts in the back of his mind. He wanted to at least do something fun before he went anywhere else anyway.
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruto Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:51 pm

The look on the lady's face as Tatsuma completely shut her down could only be described with one word: priceless. While he was being dragged away, an idiotic grin was plastered on Haruto's face. The random woman was going completely red, and she wore an expression of pure disbelief, which awfully reminded him of the events that occurred in Clover Town. The boy quickly turned his head to look forward, but that didn't stop his grin from growing. It was a good thing they were walking away from her right then and there. She was starting to annoy him, really annoy him, and he just hated when that happened.

It was people like that woman who ruined performances before they even started. Haru was already considering other choices of entertainment, since anything sounded far more appealing than seeing her again. For all he knew, she could be planning to make him her slave again, and that didn't sound fun in the slightest. He furrowed his eyebrows and immediately lost his smile. Once Tatsuma asked his question, the youth stayed silent for a few seconds.
"...Not...really..." he finally said, "She kind of soiled it, right? I don't think I'm in the mood for the show anymore. We still need to do something though..."

Suddenly, his face brightened up and he was smiling again.
"Thanks by the way, for standing up for me. Heck, you even lied for me. You didn't need to do all that..." Haru allowed himself a tiny laugh before returning to his previous state, a somewhat...abrupt transition. This didn't happen to him much, where he had to come up with entertaining things to do. They usually just popped up in his face and he would simply welcome them. He thought back to the time before that woman interrupted them, which wasn't very long.
"Didn't you say you liked spas? Maybe we can see if there are any here. I've never been to one, so it'd be really cool." he suggested.
Haruto
Haruto
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:34 am

Tatsu was actually fairly surprised that Haru was grateful for the fact he had lied to him. It wasn't like it was a big deal for him to lie, especially when it came to lying for the sake of someone else. Still, he was right, she had ruined the notion of going to the show. That being said he was led to wonder about whether she was going to end up doing this to someone else. He couldn't just let her go about victimizing and enslaving someone else. He didn't realize whether Haru had thought about that either, but he could blame him for not wanting to go anywhere near her either.
"We could do that, but uh... what if she tried to force someone into servitude like she did to you. I mean I really didn't think about it back there, but she doesn't seem the type to willingly carry her own weight." He said. He was more than happy to go to the spa, but the part of him that sought finality in things realized that his solution hadn't exactly finished anything.
"Do you want to go check it out? After that if you want a little money I know a place we can go, or if you want to go to the spa I can get us in free in Hosenka Town." He said with a grin.
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruto Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:28 pm

His ears perked up once Tatsuma made a very good point. Just by that small encounter, anyone would be able to tell that woman is plainly mad, and she would surely try to make another person her slave. She couldn't be left alone, could she? And if they did decide to act, what could they possibly do to put her to a screeching halt? Haruto bit on his nail as he began to think. It was either ignore the woman and go to the spa, or confront her again, put a stop to her messed up ways, and then head to the spa. Honestly, the former choice was far more appealing. He almost groaned in slight frustration. He wasn't used to thinking about matters such as this...most of the time, it was action first and thoughts later with him.

"You're right. We can't let her roam and enslave people...So, I guess it's lady first, and spa later?" he responded, not too pleased with his words. He really wanted to go there first instead... "I'd say she should be put in one of those...uh, asylum-thingies, but I feel like her 'daddy' wouldn't allow tha - wait." His brown eyes widened in realization. Her father, of course! He was going to be the grand solution.
"Her dad, we can tell him about what his daughter has been doing. It's worth a shot, right? It could only go two ways anyway. He could have no knowledge of it and be furious. From there he could deal with her himself. Or...he could know about it and...not care..." If that was the case, Haru would have absolutely no idea how to deal with the situation.

(Sorry for the long wait >.<)
Haruto
Haruto
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:05 am

Tatsuma thought about it for a moment. If there were going to do something about the girl they were going to want to cover all of their bases. The best course of action would be to scare her into believing that what she was doing was wrong, but as oblivious that her personality seemed to be, it was possible that she wouldn't retain the lesson she learned from being frightened because she would simply debunk it later. As much as he liked to cover his bases he started to believe he was over thinking it.
"Sure we can go talk to her father. After that let's head for Hosenka Town, we can use the spa there for free." He said with a smile. Besides if her father knew about it and didn't care they could simply let the rest of Fiore know about it.

" Besides if he doesn't seem to care we can always let people know what they're really like. After all, she's more or less kidnapping." He added with a shrug. The girl was definitely out of line and the amount of effort required to get through to her just to get Haru away had been ridiculous.
"Hey what if we split up. You go let the girl's father know what happened to you, and I can go free anyone else she happens to do this to!" He said in a moment of realization. It worked out anyway since he didn't want Haru to see how fast he was just yet. A guy had to have his secrets after all.

(It's no worries, I think I took longer. We'll get timed back up mate )
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruto Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:46 pm

Haruto quickly nodded in agreement when Tatsuma mentioned the free spa. Just saying it out loud made him feel more relaxed, however he had to focus on their current task. So, he continued listening to the fellow slayer, all while considering everything in his head. He guessed it was kidnapping, in a way. She was taking people against their will. And alerting people was certainly a good idea, that way they could be aware of the crazy lady. In fact, the perfect place to do so would be on stage, in front of all the people attending the performance. Word of the woman's antics would definitely spread that way.

"Split up, huh? Yeah, we can totally do that. We can cover more ground if we do...You know, you're really good at this stuff Tatsuma." he said with his signature smile pasted onto his face, "Hey! Why not think of this as a race? First to come back here wins?" he proposed. However, while Haruto could be a very patient individual if he wanted...there are times where he just, well, didn't want to. Today happened to be one of those days. He didn't even let Tatsu answer before he took off running in the opposite direction, immediately initiating the small "game."

"See you later, slowpoke!" Haru teased as he dashed away. He wasn't even sure if he was going the right way, but he'd find out eventually, right?
Haruto
Haruto
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down