FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning Dagger

Go down

Lightning Dagger Empty Lightning Dagger

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:18 pm

Lightning Dagger APM6802

Name: Lightning Dagger
Weapon Type:  Dagger
Power: ***
Speed: ****
Range: *
Durability: ***
Default Lacrima Setup:
Name: Lightning Touch
Element: Lightning
Mp: 15
Effect:  Pheonix concentrates his magic and calls out "Lightning Touch!" (This isnt a requirement, its really just for show.) Lightning crackle up and down th blde of the dagger loudly, and zps the next thing that the blade touches.
Power: *****
Speed: N/A
Area: N/A
Extra: Shocking

Name: Fireball
Element: Fire
Mp: 10
Effect: Pheonix aims the tip of his dagger at his target, and a magic circle appears in front of it. A fireball shoots out at the target, burning them.
Power: *
Speed: **
Extra: Burning, Ranged

Name: Extended Blade
Element: Ice
Mp: 10
Effect: Pheonix swings the dagger at the target, calling out "Extend Blade!". As he does this, the blade of the dagger is extended by an ice blade frozen the the end of the original blade. This spell only extends the blades range to that of a sword, and doesn't last more than the turn it is used. (Although it adds frost as well)
Power: ***
Speed: *
Extra: Frost

Desription:

Last edited by Pheonix on Fri May 02, 2014 4:36 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Lightning Dagger Empty Re: Lightning Dagger

Post by Tatsuma Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:46 pm

the dagger itself looks good to me, the only problem I'm seeing is with the spells themselves so we shall go in the order in which you have them posted.

In order for the effect to which you are referring to occur, you'll need to use actual spell effects. For what you're talking about with "Lightning Aura" it can't last for 6 turns because each individual spell requires effects and the like. So you would want to use lingering to make it last one extra turn per each * you invest in that particular effect. Next is the speed, I thought much like you're thinking when I started, but in fact speed describes the rate at which the spell moves when it's cast and really doesn't have to be used for personal effect spells.

To guide you, what you'll probably want is something like:
Power: **(**)
Speed:
Area:
Effect: Buff, Target self, sustained

Using the above line up, your spell would give you 4*'s to put into one of your stats (Power, agility, toughness, intelligence, willpower), and Agility would be the one you want to use if you're wanting to speed yourself up, but you can only increase one stat.

Based off of this explanation your second spell wouldn't be able to fire anything off because you would need the "ranged" effect to launch spells, and only having one * in speed will make it a slow projectile. You also wouldn't be able to increase the speed and power of the dagger without adding other effects. Each effect costs one*

For reference to these and other spell effects you can find the magic creation page at:
Magic creation

Feel free to bump when you've made these changes and I will be happy to give it a second look.
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Experience : 436
Primary Magic : Lightning Dragon Slayer
Secondary Magic : Void Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:09 pm

I completely started the spells over and made new ones. :D For the fireball one i know i need to add the ranged extra, but its too much hassle to do right no on my phone. (loading times are horrible. ill fix it when i have computer access) So ill be taking a star from power for that.. Please tell me what you think! :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Fri May 02, 2014 9:43 am

They look good to me. Once you make the change you mentioned for fireball you'll be golden.
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 4:37 pm

Ok. I made the change. By the way, who approves this stuff? Like do I need to notify someone?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Sat May 03, 2014 12:39 am

well I've been reviewing and guiding your app for the purposes of readying you for

Lightning Dagger Pre-approved-loan

^ that, congrats sir, you have powa!
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content