FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Break

Go down

Break Empty Break

Post by Charlotte Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:30 am

Charlotte sighed, sneaking out of her room, looking left and right before scurrying off to the headquarter entrance. She was supposed to stay inside her room and study for the day before submitting a report on some other matters that Argon needed her help with. For some reason, a lot of things have changed in the council. Some members have started showing hostility to the council openly and her brother had been ignoring more and more of his duties. In fact, she found him sprawled over his bed with a bottle of beer in his hands and slutty looking blonde tugged under his arm. The sight made her blood boil…obviously and she literally dumped a whole bucket of cold water on her dear brother and the other woman whose name not even kai remembered. Ever since then, Argon had stopped giving more important duties to Kai and instead, gave them to Kai’s trusted assistant and Charlotte…especially Charlotte since his hopes seems to have changed towards the amber eyed girl.

As much as she didn’t mind the fact that her father was looking more at her now, Charlotte hated the idea of staying inside her room doing nothing but go through reports after reports that sometimes even had no relation to the actual matter that the reports “should” be concerned about. As an after effect, Charlotte had to meticulously go through each and every word, correct them, propose new ideas and write a complete different report. To put it in simple words, Charlotte was starting to get tired of the not so much fun work.

Thus, there she was, walking through the crowded town of Oak with a big grin on her face. She found so many other people giving her weird looks while so many others looked at her with a small smile. She smiled back at all of them and at one point, got distracted by a wide eyed four year old that she didn’t notice the person coming from the opposite direction. “Hey! Watch where you are going!” the voice made her jump as she looked forward to find a well dressed yet tired looking man staring straight at her. “Do you know any council members?”

368/1000
Charlotte
Charlotte
Council B
Council B

Experience : 326
Primary Magic : Lightning Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Break Empty Re: Break

Post by Charlotte Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:01 pm

“You are looking at one, Mr” She answered blankly, pointing a finger to herself. The unbelievable expression on his face made her eyes twitch as she pointed to the magic council symbol on her. “Oh…” he said before grabbing one of her hands and dragging her along with him. “What kind of council member are you? There had been a couple of people blocking te way to Hosenka town and you are sitting on your behind doing nothing,” he criticized as Charlotte stared at him with a ‘what the heck’ expression.

“Uh excuse me but what?” she more or less screamed at him as he kept dragging her off by her right hand. “Bandits, you dolt! Blocking the one and only road to Hosenka town! How on earth am I supposed to do my trade if the road is blocked by people that can steal all of my possession?

“d-d-d-dolt?” she felt her fist itching to hit the man upside his head as she glared daggers behind the seemingly unaffected man. He seemed to be more worried about his occupation than the fuming Charlotte behind her. “You have to come with me for this and help. I’ll reward you of course. Are you ready?” He asked, turning to look back at the still glaring Charlotte. “Whatever…this is all because those other idiots slack off anyway,” she muttered under her breathe, referring to the other council paladins that seemed to have slacked off along with her dear brother.

615/1000
Charlotte
Charlotte
Council B
Council B

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:32 pm

She sighed again as she found the three bandits standing on the road, blocking it with some rocks and tree trunks. “So you weren’t talking gibberish after all,” she muttered as George gave her a pointed look. “Alright…I want to end this very quickly cause I’m pissed off,” she muttered as she went ahead. So much to George’s hide and ambush tactic. “oy! You pig heads!” She called them, waving her hands around like an idiot. Well, they looked at her like she was mentally retarded too. She brushed that off though as she took more steps towards them, summoning the whips in both her hands. “Okay…So you three have three options. A. You can do this the easy way and surrender. B. You can clear the road of all those stupid things and leave and C. You can just leave and never come back,” She said, loud and clear, effectively pissing them all off.

In a few seconds, the three of them were moving towards her though Charlotte managed to stop and put some distance between them with her whips moving in a criss cross manner. She created a rhythm with the sound of the whips making contact with the ground as she smirked at them. “So this is how you guys want to play?” she teased as she swung one whip at the thug to her left, effectively grabbing around his wrist, managing to send him back with the amount of shock than ran through his system.

The thug in the center decided to embrace this opening to come at her though and Charlotte had to stop him by pulling her whip towards herself, making the thug she had grabbed shield her with his body. Breaking off her spell, Charlotte ran towards the thug and jumped, kicking him on his face, sending him back as she landed on his face with her feet before spinning on her heels to kick the other thug as well. ‘Persistant’ she spat out as she saw the third thug get back up and charging towards her. When he swung his fist at her, she dodged at the last second before punching him straight on his gut. She stepped away to look at the men on the ground with their daggers to the side as Charlotte looked at George who decided to come out of the bushes. “So…I’m going to leave the rest to you. Ja ne~”

1019/1000
Charlotte
Charlotte
Council B
Council B

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content