FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a Few low level Shadow Dragon Spells 3

Go down

a Few low level Shadow Dragon Spells 3 Empty a Few low level Shadow Dragon Spells 3

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:01 pm

Whispers:

Muscles:

Scales:

Senses:

Last edited by Arawn on Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:53 pm; edited 8 times in total

Back to top Go down

a Few low level Shadow Dragon Spells 3 Empty Re: a Few low level Shadow Dragon Spells 3

Post by PatriotArrow Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:12 pm

For Shadow Dragon's Feast, take a look in the magic creation thread on how debuffs are done. Keep in mind I keep things vague on purpose to discourage people from just deciding they should win through math.

For Shadow Dragon's Twisted Scales, if you want to have an exact speed, I'm going by the approximate running speed of a human (rounded mind you), which would be 10 m/s by the system's rules with what you have. or just twice his normal speed if you feel like being more vague.

Other than that, I see nothing wrong. Bump when edited.
PatriotArrow
PatriotArrow
Admin

Experience : 81
Primary Magic : Admin Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

https://fairytailrevolution.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

a Few low level Shadow Dragon Spells 3 Empty Re: a Few low level Shadow Dragon Spells 3

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:00 pm

bump

Back to top Go down

Post by PatriotArrow Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:37 pm

Alright, looks good. I'll approve it. But if the shield is broken so is the illusion, for reference. since they're tied together one being weaker means the other is too.
PatriotArrow
PatriotArrow
Admin

Experience : 81
Primary Magic : Admin Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

https://fairytailrevolution.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down