FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the Outlaw

2 posters

Go down

Enter the Outlaw Empty Enter the Outlaw

Post by Roejaster Rallands Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:34 pm

"Roejaster "Wild Arms" Rallands, Wanted Dead or Alive, 500,000J reward" Roejaster looked on at the wanted poster in his hand with a deep memory filled gaze, he shook his head and smirked, rolled it back up and slipped it into his pocket inside his jacket. The port town of Hargeon was always a lively, yet simple place. Plenty of citizens going about their business living in the comfort of their homes by the sea. Roejaster walked along a busy street keeping his head tilted and hat down. Even though he was quite positive no one would notice him (unless a random patrol or bounty hunter was on his case), he'd just be strolling through town on his way to Magnolia.

As he trailed along a cobblestone path by the sea, he realized he might look suspicious without a pack of any sorts, but for his new found occupation of "Bounty Hunter", he guessed it wouldn't be too unusual. Roejaster had spent the last 2 years hunting dark guild mages and outlaws, because he felt if he could clean this world up, maybe he could live in a place like that.
Roejaster Rallands
Roejaster Rallands
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Experience : 51
Primary Magic : REQUIP:Gunslinger
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Enter the Outlaw Empty Re: Enter the Outlaw

Post by Kotone Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:50 pm

"What am I still doing here?" The seventeen year-old girl walked down the crowded  path in Hargeon Town looking around the small town. She'd been here a week, and already she'd fought a fellow dragon slayer, destroyed half of the marketplace, nearly gotten arrested, and cleaned up the small town's new gang problem. All in a days work for a hero, she supposed.

Kotone Hoshino, the fiery-tempered ice dragon slayer, considered herself a hero. To her, it was the one occupation worthy of her title. After all, dragon slayers were quite rare and powerful, and she knew she had some sort of responsibility to the people of Fiore, even if she didn't know what that was exactly.

Kotone sighed, which was responded to by a mewling noise from her bag as a little furry black head poked out. "Hungry already?" Kotone asked as she turned her head to face Sid the best she could. "Alright alright, we'll find something." Despite her looking relatively normal (for a teenage girl), people around here had started staring at her openly as she walked by. Apparently word had begun spreading about her misadventures. She did her best to look unapproachable so no one would bother her about any of it.

It didn't work so well, however, as an older man tried to shoo her away, telling her she was too dangerous to be in their little town any longer, and that she should just move on. In response, Kotone turned around and shouted back at him, walking backwards. "Well why don't you shut it, old geezer! I wasn't bothering you!" More stares. Kotone wasn't good with respect in general. People seemed to find it surprising.

Kotone was distracted, however, and as she started to turn back around with a glare, she bumped, shoulder first, into the bounty hunter who had been walking in the opposite direction. He was bigger, so Kotone was forced backwards a few steps. She looked up. "Hey, watch it Mister," she warned him, already in a bad mood because of the old man. Kotone wasn't one to apologize anyway. She was too prideful for that.
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Experience : 552
Primary Magic : Ice Dragon Slayer
Secondary Magic : Gale Force

Back to top Go down

Post by Roejaster Rallands Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:19 pm

As the Gunslinger walked down the seaside lane, the crowd started to part and go silent and just as his intuition went of he grounded his feet and suddenly something bumped into him, apparently a girl from the detested statement that followed. Most of the scene was hidden from behind the brim of his hat. His serious look softened in an instance as he lifted his head, his coined smirk on his face "Pardon me miss, didn't mean to get in your way like that." He tilted his hat to her, as he looked around the street, the citizens took a few more steps back, apparently they were expecting something.

Roejaster looked down and saw the little black cat in the sack, he reached into his pocket and the crowd all flinched. He chuckled to himself a little, he wasn't used to not being the notorious one. He pulled out a paper bag. He held up his pointer finger and smiled to the girl "Ah just a second, I've got something for your little friend", as he unrolled the opening of the bag he pulled out an object wrapped in slick white paper. The cat started getting a little excited "Seems he already knows" the gunslinger smiled at the cat as he unwrapped a small fish. Roejaster extended his offering to Kotone "Here you go, lunch is on me". He looked around to the crowd and ducked his head a little as they all started to whisper among themselves.
Roejaster Rallands
Roejaster Rallands
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:31 pm

Kotone was surprised when the man apologized so sincerely. At least he seemed sincere. The people around her seemed  to think she was about to get into a fight. She tried to ignore it, but that fact annoyed her as well. It wasn't like she went looking for fights. It was just easy to get into them when the slightest provocation could infuriate you. Luckily this man seemed good at diffusing situations.

He quickly reached out and handed her some delicious-smelling fish, which she tore a piece off of and handed to her cat, who scarfed  it down rather quickly, mewling for more. People were whispering now. Why were they so concerned with her? Or was it the other man? She honestly couldn't tell at this point. She looked up at him. "Thanks, I guess," she told him, sounding like she wanted to be away from the idiots around her. Her long hair and long jacket both blew in the gentle breeze. She didn't take her eyes off of the man, obviously used to the people looking at her like she was the main event at some freak show that they needed to be wary of.

Kotone supposed she should introduce herself. "I'm Kotone. Kotone Hoshino," the teenager told him. She was sure he'd recognize the name. Though most people thought she was lying for attention since the common thought was that she was older. And more mature. Kotone raised a hand to shake his.
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Roejaster Rallands Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:53 pm

The black haired pair seemed to like the offering, though something wasn't right with this crowd. They still seemed too on edge "What's going on here?" Roejaster thought to himself as the two enjoyed the snack together. The girl was a little apprehensive with her thanks, most likely do to the awkward energy the crowd was giving off. That's when the young girl introduced her self as the much rumored Kotone Hoshino, that's when it all came together. "I've heard a lot about the Ice Dragon Slayer who layed waste to the market place, you're the talk of the town, and apparently the sight too (he mentioned so just the two could hear, glancing of to the crowd a little). Honestly Kotone I'd thought you'd be older. Either way it's nice to meet you can call me Roejaster" Being careful not to disclose his whole name and cause a riot... At least not just yet.

"The entourage normal?" he asked gesturing to the circus of citizens that had been watching the two the whole time. The crowd now a little bigger, one kid came up and threw a rotten tomato at the pair that just fell short.
Roejaster Rallands
Roejaster Rallands
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:08 pm

Kotone knew Roejaster would think she was older. That was just about the only thing that people seemed to say consistently in the stories she heard about herself. Well that and that she was a girl. Which was probably a good thing to get right. She was about to comment on it when the tomato splatted a few feet from them. She handed the fish to her cat, who dragged the fish into her pack and hid to eat in peace.

With her enhanced senses, she was easily able to pinpoint who had thrown it from the sound the child made when he made the effort. Instantly in a bad mood again, Kotone turned to face the child and the protective adults around him. How dare they condone such behavior! At least when Kotone caused problems it was an accident! "Hey, kid! Apologize, now!" she told him as a man, perhaps the kid's father, pushed him behind him to protect him.

"You leave the boy alone! He's just a child, and even he knows you shouldn't stay in town!" Kotone's glare only became more pronounced when he said that. Her reaction was anger. Her feelings were a mix of that, and hurt. She did her best to be a hero for these people. She'd stopped the criminals in the town for a good long while. Wasn't that worth a bit of property damage? Were they all just selfish humans?

"What?!" she shouted at the crowd. "What are you staring at?! I wasn't even doing anything you selfish jerks!" she wanted nothing less than to beat the father's face in, even in front of the child. But that wouldn't help anything and she knew it. "So you just teach your kids to bully people you don't know?! Is that it?! I should teach you all a lesson right now! Before someone worse comes along and doesn't like his behavior!"

Kotone had almost forgotten about Roejaster in that moment, focused as she was on the crowd. She was feeling highly threatened and defensive, even if she was cocky enough to think she could take on an entire marketplace's worth of people.
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Roejaster Rallands Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:45 pm

Roejaster looked down at the girl with a stone like sympathetic look. He quietly listened to the exchange and clenched his fists as these people were treating her like an animal or some kind of thug. What the hell do they know about who stands outside the law, this girl was only guilty of wanting to help. Roejaster knelt beside the little Ice Dragon Slayer and said to her very firmly "Trust me. Play the hero" He waited for Kotone to look him in the eyes and he nodded.

The gunslinger stood up slowly and held one arm familiarly loose but firm to his side, his hand shaped as if it were holding something. His opposite arm cocked at the elbow and that hand with the same shape as the opposite, only holding it near his ear. He turned to face the crowd with his head low and hat blocking his eyes. A few seconds went by as the crowd continued to get agitated "Ladies and Gentlemen, May I have your attention?" He called loud enough to quiet the crowd. A moment later A large silver Revolver appeared in his hanging right arm and a jet black assault Rifle with red accents appeared fitting perfectly in his cocked arm. The crowd gasped and someone yelled "He's a requip mage!", "I'd like you to meet Black Hawk and Mercy, and yes, I am Wild Arms Rallands!" Suddenly the crowd started to scream and run in a hurriedly panicked fashion. Roejaster dashed on top of a cart of crates and started loosing rounds from the assault rifle into the air. "There is no one in this town that can stop me!" He bellowed a little too much melodrama, he held out his magnum towards Kotone "How about you Kotone Hoshino The famous Ice Dragon Slayer? Think you can save the day?!" He gave her a wink and a grin.

s
190/200:
Roejaster Rallands
Roejaster Rallands
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:58 pm

The dragon slayer didn't flinch an inch when the man beside her suddenly requipped a pair of weapons. She'd heard of Wild Arms Rallands before. He was a notorious outlaw, or so they said. She didn't care one way or the other as far as that went, so long as he wasn't hurting anyone. It seemed he wanted to seem like he was going to though, and the idiots believed it despite his obvious firing into the air to avoid hitting anything.

She turned to him, a cocky grin on her face that revealed her fangs. "Wild Arms Rallands, huh? I thought you'd be older," she mimicked as a sword made of sharpened ice materialized in her right hand and she took a readied stance. It was obvious he wasn't going to hurt anyone, so she would have to remember not to cut him with the blade. That wouldn't be a problem though. The blade was for show. The biggest thing she'd have to remember was not to do further damage to the area. This guy seemed to wanted to get the crowd off her back, after all.

"Well then, I guess I'll just have to run you out of town, Wild Arms!" she told him as she shifted her stance, preparing to strike with the flat of the blade. It would sting but not do much else if she was careful and he didn't do anything foolish.

With that, Kotone lunged, moving more quickly than a girl her size could normally move. She swung the blade, attempting to catch him in the arm before jumping in for another strike. The townsfolk wouldn't notice she was pulling her attacks as fast as she was trying to make them.

MP 190/200:
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Roejaster Rallands Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:47 am

The Notorious Wild Arms Rallands glanced around the crowd being sure to keep his magnum pointed just adjacently to Kotone's head. As the panic started to turn to Chaos he sighed before responding to the little Dragon Slayer "Touche little one, but I think it's time we stop talking." The crowd was just running in circles like sheep with out a dog. As Kotone made her first move, Roejaster adjusted left arm down to clash the broadside of the rifle with the flat of her blade. He pivoted on his left foot and fired a round from his magnum into a fruit stand, blowing a watermelon to pieces, the exploding fruit forced a scream from the owner, directing the brunt of the crowd indoors "FINALLY!" Roejaster thought to himself.

He skipped backwards and spun off his pivoted foot, spinning the assault rifle around and firing rounds just above her head. "You'll have to do better then that Kid!" Roejaster turned and ran towards the remainder of the yammering crowd and yelled into the sky "God I love this TOWN!" Suddenly a small girl tripped and fell in front of the Bounty Hunter, the girl was sobbing and looked on at Roejaster in blind fear. His heart sunk a little, but before he could give himself a second thought he looked up to find a cart heading straight for her. He jumped off his right foot and torqued his body in an areal over the young girl, as he was just past perfectly over the young girl, he held his trigger down and launched a Force charged bullet into the space right next to her. The force from the blast blew her back into a large pile of sacks. The cart narrowly grazed underneath Roejaster's hat. His feet landed and he outstretched his magnum back at Kotone with his confident smirk "I'll burn this town to the ground!" he said with a wink.
MP: 145/200:

Last edited by Roejaster Rallands on Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Roejaster Rallands
Roejaster Rallands
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:06 am

The dragon slayer watched as the crowd went where directed, at least up until the point where the little girl tripped and fell in front of Roejaster. She also spotted the cart that seemed to have decided to roll directly into the little girl's path. Kotone was about to use her ice dragon roar on it to freeze it in its tracks when the gunslinger used his unique brand of magic to blow the little girl out of the way. Kotone heard the thud and knew the girl was probably terrified, but not hurt. What was most amazing was the way Roejaster had made his near-falter look like a planned move to the remaining few outside, covering up his lack of wanting to hurt or scare a child. Kotone gave him a fangy grin. 'way to go, Wild Arms. You're not bad.'

Bringing her sword to bear, the teenager knew she would have to take off her kiddy gloves for this one. Requip users were pretty tough, after all, and Roe had proven to be no exception. She could almost feel him taunting her with his thoughts. Whether she was imagining it or not, she didn't know. "Alright, Rallands! I'm not messing around anymore!" Kotone switched hands with her blade, shifting her stance accordingly. "You're good, but I'm about to show you what a dragon slayer can do!"

Kotone charged Roe again, swinging her sword with proper force this time. She knew he would block or dodge it, and whether he actually did or not, she would respond by flipping backwards. As she flipped she activated one of her signature spells. "Ice Dragon Roar!" she yelled, opening her mouth and using her free hand to direct the energy. Her goal was to catch him with enough force to knock him off his feet, but she would have to be careful. It wasn't the most powerful of dragon roars but it was certainly colder than the rest, and the cold itself could do some damage.

The ice-wielding wizard didn't have time to see if she hit him as she flipped, dropping to the ground on one knee and a hand, looking up to see what damage she had caused, if any. Her goal was to make things realistic, but restraint wasn't her strong suit either.  The dragon slayer had a history of not holding back enough. Luckily she had faith the man could take it if he had earned the name 'Wild Arms Ralland.'

MP 160/200; Sustain Frostborn:
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Roejaster Rallands Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:06 pm

Wild Arms kept his magnum extended outwards straight between the eyes of Kotone, the little Ice Dragon Slayer was playing the part beautifully. Roe focused his hearing on the crowd, some had started rooting for the Dragon Slayer, Roe kept a Crazy a look in his eye, keeping up the appearance of a mad outlaw, even though when he was a professional outlaw he didn't play it up this much. Ms. Hoshino made a dash at the gunslinger, really starting to get into their "duel". She had some serious spunk had to give her credit for it. She accepted his taunt and shifted her stance accordingly. Roejaster examined the adjustment, he raised and eyebrow "Good move Kotone" he thought to himself. Dwelling back to his years of random brawls, skirmishes, raids, and duels.

She made a charge for him, to keep up appearances he pulled the trigger to his large magnum, loosing a three rounds to skim past her head at three different trajectories. Her arm fell hard towards Roejaster, the ice blade to accompany it. Roejaster shifted his weight and feinted a quick clash with Black Hawk. His AR vanishing in a quick flash of light, he quickly drops his arm in a grasp of "pain", the crowd gasps and awes as Kotone flips through the air and lets out a raging Ice roar. Roe was ready for it, he had his magnum aiming for just behind him. Just as the Blast of a roaring blizzard landed on him, he fired off Kickback, launching him up and off the air, using the extra propulsion from the roar to send him sailing over the pavement and into the harbor. His magnum vanishing just before the splash. Roejaster lied in the water motionless and seemingly unconscious, weaponless, and defeated. He sank slowly into the subtle waves. Last thing he heard before the water overlapped his ears was... Cheering. Roejaster slipped a smile.
Roejaster Rallands
Roejaster Rallands
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:22 pm

Kotone wasn't expecting Roejaster to give in so easily. For a moment, she had forgotten about the fact that he'd been faking the duel. Luckily she hadn't forgotten mid-fight, but still. he sailed into the water with more force than even the dragon slayer was capable of. She'd heard the gunshot, but doubted the humans were that observant since it went off right when she made contact.

As Roejaster splashed into the water, Kotone prepared to give chase and save him in case he needed it, before the crowd erupted into a roar. This gave the girl pause. She wasn't used to people cheering. She scratched a cheek and waved with a genuine grin. Still, Roejaster had sunken into the water, and bluffing or not she should not go around "killing" people in front of children.

With a splash, the dragon slayer entered the cold water with Roejaster. She would be wet, but completely immune to the cold water's effects. She grabbed Roejaster, and created an ice pillar that she could ride up with him over her shoulder. She was strong enough to carry him, even though she didn't look it. She laid him on the dock, standing over him. She put her foot down on his chest, looking ready to strike him again if he moved, though it was a bluff. "Now that I've stopped you, I've also saved your life. What now, Wild Arms?"
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Roejaster Rallands Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:51 pm

As Roe opened his eyes and was about to swim off, letting Kotone bask in her new earned glory. There she was swimming down to grab him. She threw him over her shoulder with rather ease. This was actually quite impressive. They rose from the water in true hero fashion, this was an excellent touch. Kotone fit the role rather naturally actually.

She flopped his body on the hard ground, his head came down onto the cobblestone with a thud. He winced quickly as the back of his head throbbed "Ouch... Well here I am on the street, in front of an angry mob who now knows who I am, and presuming they also know the bounty on my head... This could get dicey." He thought to himself. Now coming to, Kotone pinning him down with her foot. She yelled out to Roejaster, looks like it was showtime again "AGH! You've beat me Kotone Hoshino! You're far too powerful for me... I have one last request, that you personally escort me to the guard house." The crowd booed and sneered at Wild Arms "Huh... This is the first time I've been caught." He thought to himself as he let out a small snicker. "You're the only one worthy of taking me in, the Hero of Hargeon town!"
Roejaster Rallands
Roejaster Rallands
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:05 pm

Kotone crossed her arms and let her foot off of Roejasater. As she did so she raised an eyebrow and said quietly "Laying it on a little thick, don't you think?" Then she raised her voice again. "I'll take you where you won't hurt anyone again, Wild Arms Rallands!" and she grabbed his arm, making barely functional ice handcuffs that looked much sturdier than they were the way she formed them. That way he could break them if he needed to.

"Don't worry everyone! I've got this, no problem!" she waved back at the kid who had tried to bean her with vegetables earlier. He was cheering for her now. Funny how easily swayed humans were. It was a good thing she wasn't the type to manipulate people, or she might have thought to try this kind of stunt more often. "Alright, Rallands, what's the plan now?" she asked as they walked away from the people staring at their backs.
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Roejaster Rallands Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:21 pm

Returned under his breath "Yeah, yeah I know..." He struggled to his feet as the little Dragon Slayer torqued him up and manipulated the ice cuffs, he felt the cold chill on his wrists. He hung his head low, as the stamped off from the crowd. Being led by Kotone. "Well the fall into the ocean was as far as I had planned out..." He let out a little chuckle and took a moment to gather his thoughts, "Tell you what, I've got to skip this town for a while. So get me to the edge of town and I'll duck out. I've got some business in Magnolia Town." The gunslinger let out a deep exhale "You're pretty good kid." Roejaster said with a smile and his bright eyes again. He rolled his shoulders back relaxing his wrists in a rather unfortunately knowing reaction to the cuffs.
As they sauntered on towards the edge of town, through the colorful cobble stone markets “So a Dragon Slayer huh? I’ve got to admit it’s pretty impressive meeting one. You only ever hear rumors about the living legends. So what was it like being raised by a dragon?” Getting to know the little hero might not be such a bad idea.
Roejaster Rallands
Roejaster Rallands
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:43 pm

Kotone mostly listened to Roejaster, curious what kind of plans he had laid out. Him complimenting her helped too. Her ego did enjoy being stroked. And with him doing it so readily she didn't even feel the need to boast about her abilities right at that moment. She might have blushed slightly, she wasn't sure. Though she certainly tried not to show it.

Unfortunately, however, he had to ask about Krendall, even if not by name. Hearing about her runaway father generally had one of two reactions - wanting to know more information, or more likely to be the case, wanting to strangle the dragon for abandoning her without a word. That and cry. But the second one she never did in front of people. Instead, like usual, she covered her more vulnerable emotions with an outburst.

"That good for nothing jerk," she said, crossing her arms and making a huffing noise. "It was great up until he ran off without a word. I'm going to give him a rather large piece of my mind when I find him again!" Right after I hug him and break down crying, I'm sure... Kotone recovered slightly, however, and attempted to answer his question more accurately.

"I dunno. It was... normal? I've never really had a human family. And as you saw I don't really... get along with humans. I try to do the right thing and keep them safe, but I guess you could say I have a bit of a temper." A bit of a temper was an understatement, and Roejaster probably knew that already. Kotone certainly did. It didn't mean she was going to do anything about it. She made it through life just fine without other people. Even if she did appreciate his help.
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Roejaster Rallands Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:59 pm

Right as the words left his mouth, Roejaster could tell he just hit a sore spot. As she opened her mouth and the words came out as if she were saying them just in case Krendall were somewhere listening. Roe kept his senses about him, making sure her private life stayed private. During the vent, her voice cracked a little. There was a lot of affection for Krendall. Roejaster's emotional memory of the day he found out his parents died, came welling up. He quickly sighed and let the emotion fade into the air, as he let his emotions fly he kept listening to the little Dragon Slayer. This little girl had a big future ahead of her. A real hero in the making, Roejaster had a rather proud moment being able to see her humble beginnings.

A temper she mentioned and a temper she had. This little firecracker was a rambunctious one, that's for sure. "Heh you aren't kidding about that temper, but don't worry Kotone, you refine that temper and you'll have a hell of a weapon in your arsenal." he smiled at the girl "Besides, I had a good time back there. I haven't had that much fun in a long time! And did you ever notice that people are like sheep, they conform WAY too easily!" he chuckled a bit "Though you did have a great villian." He gave her another smirking wink.
Roejaster Rallands
Roejaster Rallands
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:14 pm

"Yeah..." Kotone didn't actually believe him when he talked about refining her temper. It was just her attitude. A combination of her inability to get along with people and the front she kept up so she didn't have to get close. Her own sense of cockiness didn't help either. Still, she blushed slightly when he complimented her abilities. It was rather interesting to hear someone have such faith in her. Since after the war, her powers had mostly gotten her into trouble with the people who so disliked to see fights break out so soon.

She nodded though, when he admitted to having a good time in their mock fight. An actual grin appearing on her face. She was a true dragon slayer, and she absolutely loved a good fight. "Maybe one day we should test ourselves for real, huh?" she told him, revealing her dragon-like fangs with her grin.

"But yeah, People like to believe what they want to believe. I'm not so good with people though. I don't have the patience to pull a trick like that without someone else helping it along first." she said, looking serious again as they walked along the path. She allowed the handcuffs to simply melt as they got far enough away from all of the action that she couldn't smell the same people anymore.

"I guess this means I chased you out of town for awhile, huh?" she decided after a bit before sighing. "So what are you doing in Magnolia? Besides terrorizing the populace, I mean."
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Roejaster Rallands Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:43 pm

Even after Roejast's bit of council Kotone didn't seem to buy, he smirked "She'll get it one day, and what a glorious day that will be" he thought to himself. He kept the brim of his hat low just in case, as much fun as it is publicly outing himself, he was enjoying her company. She took to the fight pretty well and it seemed she wanted to throw down for real some time. Roejaster openly smirked and nodded a couple times "Sure kid, sounds good to me." He gave her a thumbs up with his newly freed hands. "Cute fangs." He said with a big grin.

He shrugged his shoulders as she mentioned the tedious nature of the trick they just pulled "Much less forward than what I'm used too, but still effective." A few of his escapades and capers quickly flashed through his mind. Just jogging memories.

A cool ocean breeze filtered through the air. Roejaster took a deep breath and let the ambiance fill his lungs. He held it in for a moment, before letting out a long exhale, his shoulders relaxed a little as the cuffs melted from his wrists. "Hell yeah you did! Kotone Hoshino, the Hero of Hargeon Town, defeated the infamous Wild Arms Rallands!" He said with a little played up dramatics, and trying to keep that little smile on her face. Seemed she like Roejaster if even a little. He liked her too, she was a good kid with a big sword she was just learning how to swing. "I've got some business with Ranor Taiga." He laughed at her terrorizing the populace comment "And trying to do less of that." he smiled through the comment.

He looked her over a little bit and saw something he knew pretty well. "Would you like to come with? I could use the company, it's a long trip." He said with bright eyes. If she said yes or no was up to her, either way he was sure their paths would cross again.
Roejaster Rallands
Roejaster Rallands
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:31 pm

Kotone's tongue moved over one of her fangs when Roejaster pointed out her 'cute fangs.' Frankly she didn't think about them. They'd been around as long as she could remember, frankly. At least since she learned her dragon slayer magic. "Well, you know..." she shrugged, unsure how to respond to the random compliment about her teeth.

The teenage dragon slayer chuckled when Roejaster talked about how she'd beaten him up and chased him out of town. More or less anyway. They were still making their way out. She was sure she would have won an actual fight. She was always pretty confident in herself. "Well I hope you change your ways. I'd hate to have to kick your butt out of another town, Wild Arms." She was joking, but her cockiness showed through it a bit.

She paused though, when he offered to travel with her to Magnolia. It sounded appealing. She'd been looking for an excuse to leave town. "I don't know if I'll follow you the whole way," she nodded in thought. "But I suppose I don't mind company for once. I usually don't bother, but I guess I owe you. Now I can return here if I ever need to without having to take on the entire population of Hargeon Town."
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Roejaster Rallands Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:57 pm

Roejaster threw up his hands as if he were back against a wall, but still playfully "Don't worry 'Oh great Dragon Slayer', I've hung up my holster, so to speak. Left that life far behind me." he said with a sigh and a smile. "Though the Magic Council hasn't." a tad bit of disdain in his voice. He dropped his hands to his sides, flipped his jacket back and dropped his hands in his pockets, in a smooth fluid motion.

She seemed like she was ready for a change of pace. Roejaster was actually pretty stoked to travel with someone again, it'd been awhile... He'd spent a good amount of time just lying low by himself, it'd be nice to have someone around, even if just for a bit. "Totally fine kiddo. The pleasure is mine to have you along." he shook his head lightly "You don't don't owe me anything, I just saw a girl with a good heart in the wrong situation, had to do what I could to set things right." He wasn't the kind of person to do things expecting something in return.

The two chatted and moved along , until they came to the edge of town. The Hargeon town gate was just ahead and a trail of rolling hills and subtle forests. “Ready to go kid?”
-EXIT-
Roejaster Rallands
Roejaster Rallands
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:24 pm

Kotone nodded to Roejaster when he said she didn't owe him anything. It was probably that sentence combined with his natural charm that prevented her from insisting she hadn't actually needed help like she would have normally. She didn't care that the Magic Council still wanted him. They had a history of being too heavy-handed, and that certainly hadn't changed since they took over the entire country's affairs.

"Well don't take it too personally. I need to get out of here before I screw things up again. I know I seem like a perfect angel, but I don't really get along with... humans." She spoke as if she wasn't one, herself. She technically was, but her dragon slayer magic had changed her some. And being raised by a dragon hadn't helped her skewed perception. She sighed.

"I'm already packed I suppose," she said as she adjusted her long black coat and pulled up her cat-eared hood. "And I can handle any food we need along the way, no problem." Kotone knew very well how to hunt for food. Her excellent sense of smell and hearing as well as her magic made her a skilled forager and hunter. Being raised by a dragon also meant that she hadn't ever heard of the more normal human foods before she was abandoned at eight years old, so she was used to it. "Just make sure you keep up, Wild Arms," she grinned teasingly. "I'm no stranger to travel."

-Exit-
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content