FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Empty Tome: Abigail's Journal

Go down

An Empty Tome: Abigail's Journal Empty An Empty Tome: Abigail's Journal

Post by Abigail Parker Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:42 pm

Abigail Parker
Guardian Angel

An Empty Tome: Abigail's Journal SF4q4Bl
"Whatever comes my way, I'll stand my ground."

"I figured I'd start a journal for the sake of posterity, since it isn't every day you find yourself in an entirely new world that has only token similarities to the one you've called home for so long. I didn't exactly have money to buy a blank notebook, though. Had to steal one when the shopkeep wasn't looking. Not my proudest moment, to be sure. But desperate times call for desperate measures. Anyways, I guess I should introduce myself if anyone ever actually reads this..."

Appearance:

Personality:

Likes & Dislikes:

Motivations & Fears:

Life:

History:

Last edited by Abigail Parker on Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Abigail Parker
Abigail Parker
Guildless C
Guildless C

Experience : 57
Primary Magic : Takeover: Angels
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

An Empty Tome: Abigail's Journal Empty Re: An Empty Tome: Abigail's Journal

Post by Abigail Parker Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:13 pm

Magic:
Takeover: Angel

An Empty Tome: Abigail's Journal Angel%2B-%2Bwarrior-angel%2Bbeautiful-stacysspacecom
"I've been able to transform since I was sent back in time and woke up in that damn lab. At first, I hated it. I hated what I had to do to keep myself from losing my mind. But I've grown used to it. It's part of me, and it always will be."

Caster or Holder: Caster
Description: Abigail has had the ability to turn into fantastic creatures for a long time. But it’s only recently that she’s been able to transform into angels. These angels, taking their names from the Hebrew alphabet that exists in her universe, are very much warriors. They focus on martial strength, instead of more “roguish” tactics that rely on cunning and even deceit. The angels do, however, have access to abilities that derive from the element of light, which means that Abigail can also use these abilities when assuming their forms. They are also all female. In order for Abigail to be able to transform into a particular angel, she must make a pact with them, as opposed to other Takeover magics, which would require the wizard to defeat whatever creature they would want to transform into. The magic allows for both partial and full takeovers.
Strengths: (86 words) These forms are absolutely brilliant when the takeover mage is on the offensive. In terms of elemental interactions, they are resistant to light-based attacks, since angels are creatures of light, and can easily overcome defenses that rely on the element of darkness. As they are angels, all forms come with wings. However, the weaker angels are unable to fly, for one reason or another. The most common cause of this is that they are, in fact, fallen. The stronger forms do grant the user flight, though.
Weaknesses: (98 words) While the stronger angels usually come equipped with armor, and all angels have defensive capabilities, defense is not their main focus, and as such, they suffer in that particular area. When it comes to how they interact with the other elements, it’s sort of a mixed bag. As was previously stated, the angels’ light spells are strong against the element of darkness. But at the same time, darkness is their greatest weakness. Darkness-based abilities can easily overcome their defenses and cause them great harm. And as was also stated before, the weaker forms cannot fly, despite having wings.

First Form & Spells:

Last edited by Abigail Parker on Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Abigail Parker
Abigail Parker
Guildless C
Guildless C

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Parker Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:33 pm

Opposing Bloodlines:
Abigail's Story

An Empty Tome: Abigail's Journal __ayase_shinomiya___by_graspgirl-d4kilh0

"So, my first day in Fiore has just been lovely. I woke up on a beach, with nothing but the clothes on my back, soaking wet, with sea water in my lungs. Wonderful start, right? And on top of that, Emiliana's no where in sight, which means she got away. Again. Which means I have to scour the entire world I'm in to find her. No one ever said adventuring was glamorous, I guess. And questing for the sake of revenge is even less so. Regardless, after waking up and getting sand out of my ears, I trekked up the beach towards a town in the distance, water sloshing around in my boots.

I quickly learned that the fishing town I found myself in was named Hargeon, and that I was in a country known as 'Fiore'. Struck me as an odd name for a country, but I've heard weirder, to be honest. Anyways, so my first order of business was getting some fresh clothes, 'cause to be honest, walking around in waterlogged clothing is not my idea of good times. And since I had literally nothing to my name, let alone whatever currency is the coin of the realm, I had to resort to theft. Not proud of it, but that's the way it is, sometimes.

As I was making my 'rounds', trying to scrounge up some clothes that fit me, I kept hearing about these 'guilds', which were apparently organized, legally sanctioned groups of magic users. Usually, at least. Curious, I figured I'd ask around. After I blew out of town. Getting arrested wasn't on my agenda for the day. Especially with Emiliana on the loose...

So now I'm on the road to a city called Era, in the hopes of finding information on these guilds, and maybe even the whereabouts of the Woman in Black, my dear sister.

My first day in Era proved somewhat fruitful, though not in the way I had originally hoped. When I first arrived in the city, it quickly became apparent to me that it was in a severe state of disrepair. Construction crews ran about the streets like chickens without their heads, trying to move materials back and forth to lots that were nothing but piles of rubble. It was as if somebody had dropped a bomb on Era.

The comparison wasn't that far off from the truth. When I asked somebody in the crowd what had happened, he told me that a war had just gone down. $#@%ing typical, I swear to God... Anyways, the guy I wound up bothering was this sorta rocker-lookin' guy named Raven. We seemed to hit it off pretty well, going by the fact that he offered me a drink on his dime. 'Course, I asked him about Emiliana, per the usual. He knew precisely jack about her, but such is the way of things. He was still able to provide some useful info on this country I've found myself in. Mostly the state of politics and government since the war's ended. The thing that caught my attention was the Magic Council's crackdown on 'guildless' mages. Chances are good that'll prove to be a major pain in my ass further on down the line. After a few glasses of spiced rum, I bid Raven farewell, as I needed to keep up the chase...

&%$#ing Council bastards. They just had to fire the first %$#@ing shot, didn't they? I was doing my best to stay out of their way. Didn't step on their toes, kept to my own business. But then they send one of their %$#@ing cronies after me for no goddamn reason! I'm not one for violence, but I'd have been an idiot not to fight back. Their attack dog was out for blood, and I ended up having to show my hand and let Aleph out to tip things in my favor. Got a couple scars for my trouble, but I think I got my point across to those twats.
"

Last edited by Abigail Parker on Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Abigail Parker
Abigail Parker
Guildless C
Guildless C

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Parker Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:26 pm

The Sword Dance:
Abigail's Arie

An Empty Tome: Abigail's Journal Ayase_shinomiya___guilty_crown_by_2005skystriker-d5fsiiu

"In my travels, I have taken part in various forms of revelry. What can I say? I'm a party animal. You'd be surprised how easy it is to get a tavern full of people to start dancing the night away just by paying for their drinks. And it's always fun. A hot summer night, a cold mug of beer in your hand and a couple more in your belly, dancing a jig on the bar as a bard strums on his guitar.

I remember one time, I came upon this monastery, out in the middle of some rather barren grasslands. They worshiped this goddess that was really big on dancing, and I had been lucky enough to come along when they were preparing a festival known as the Sword Dance. It was basically a show of skill among the brothers and sisters of the convent, mixing dance and swordplay, though with little actual bloodshed.

Normally, they didn't allow the uninitiated to participate, but I had made a bit of a name for myself in the region, both as a competent swordswoman, and an excellent dancer. So they wanted me to show off my stuff for them. God, that was something else. Dancing out there in the tall grass with a sister of the convent, under the light of a full moon, sword in hand and music thrumming in the background. I remember wishing it would never end. I'd like to go there again, one of these days...
"

~Main Theme~

The Bard's Song (Blind Guardian)

~Character Themes~

Thinking of Sarah: You're Not Here (Akira Yamaoka & Mary Elizabeth McGlynn)

Thinking of family: Mother, I'm Here (Darren Korb)

Alone: Build That Wall (Darren Korb & Ashley Barrett)

Dancing: The Hanged Man (Inon Zur)

Drinking: Beer, Beer, Beer (The Bard's Tale)

Practicing swordplay: Altar (Yoshihiro Kusano)

Traveling alone: Ramble On (Led Zeppelin)

Traveling with friends: Seize the Day (Demons & Wizards)

Happy: Auriel's Ascension (Jeremy Soule)

Hanging out with friends: Donaisurun? -Arranged Version- (SNK Sound Team)

In the presence of a rival: Big Battle- Prelude (Shoji Meguro)

In the presence of Emiliana: Successor of Fate (Soshiro Hokkai & Michiru Yamane)

~Combat Themes~

Normal battle theme: Awe/The Fear of God (Shoji Meguro)

Battle in angel form: Condemnation Wings (Yoshihiro Kusano)

VS rival: Sheep Will Sleep (,if you become fatigued) (Daisuke Ishiwatari, Yoshihiro Kusano, Tetsuya Ohuchi)

VS Emiliana: The Battle Is To The Strong (Yuki Kajiura)

Victory: Kittaa! (SNK Sound Team)

Defeat: Sunset Sky Again (SNK Sound Team)
Abigail Parker
Abigail Parker
Guildless C
Guildless C

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down