FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon, Angel and Phoenix

2 posters

Go down

Dragon, Angel and Phoenix Empty Dragon, Angel and Phoenix

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:09 am

Sitting at the bar having a glass of shandy, the girl was enjoying her everyday life staying in the guild while she was listening laughters with her hand playing her flames. Who knew she actually has something kept in her heart that she did not want to tell anyone? She was depressed about her past full of sadness but there were also beautiful memories when she was younger, playing with her parents was all she desired. But now she has grown up, being a guild mage who must take care of herself without anyone's helping.

She did not care much about the guild since she was considered a quite fresh member there, so maybe she needed a team, a team which she could trust and rely, helping each other with quests and missions. However, she seemed not very strong enough for having people invite her to join their teams, should she take the initiative for asking to join a team in the guild?

Back to top Go down

Dragon, Angel and Phoenix Empty Re: Dragon, Angel and Phoenix

Post by Kiko Misaki Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:46 am

Kiko walked into the Guild Hall, Completely new to everything around her. Literally. Everything. Living underground for all 18 years of a life would do that to a person. She saw so many people, so many different noises, so many different changes that lay before her. Was this what her life was going to look like now? Was it a good thing? Well it had to be a good thing. ANYTHING was a heck of a lot better than living in a cage. Kiko knew that jumping head first into this guild would be a big step in her freedom.

Well, that's how she felt, but doing such was a little hard. She was not sure what to do about anything here. Or,  anywhere for that matter. Heck she had seen a real live TREE for the first time just a few days ago! what did she expect to do here? Should she ask? Yeah, maybe asking was a good idea. I couldn't hurt right? right? hopefully not. Kiko looked around at the groups of people chattering and sparring, being generally rambunctious. She could not just jump into a random conversation.... and getting in the middle of a spar or argument was probably the worst thing she could do.

Soon enough she spotted a girl at the bar, Long red hair and fair skin. She seemed to be alone, so Kiko figured she would not be getting into the middle of anything if she approached her. But, was it a good Idea to talk to her? Was it a good idea to talk to anyone. The flame shook her head. Too many questions... She had to just go for it. She approached the female stranger and tapped her on the shoulder from behind. Kiko then cleared her throat and spoke. "Hello, I'm a new member.. I was wondering if you knew what exactly one does in a 'guild'?" Kiko of course knew the gist of it, other wise she would not have joined, but she was clueless in way of specifics.

Move Forward. Never look Back. LIVE.

Kiko Misaki
Kiko Misaki
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Experience : 4
Primary Magic : Gift of the Pheonix
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:30 am

Tatsuma walked back into the guild hall after a fairly long day of being out an about int he forests and staying in high places. Thanks to his love of them he could make himself a very hard man to find. Still, once in a while he just wanted to be around other people. It was odd that the loss of his mother would have made him more social, but since joining fairy tail he had stepped out of his shell and learned all sorts of things. For instance, just telling a girl that you wanted to mate with her was not appreciated... at all... and it usually got you slapped. Still he had made friends and every new guild member was a chance to find a friend or better.

Naturally when he walked into the guild hall and noticed the two girls sitting, well one was standing, but they were both at the bar and they seemed to be conversing. Normally that meant that it would be rude to interrupt as Tatsu had learned, so he simply stood by, listening as discretely as possible until an opening arose that he could manage to get in and talk to them. When he heard the girl that was standing introduce herself and ask what it was that one did in a guild he slipped forward, stepping silently and deliberately into sight so that even though he couldn't be heard he could be seen, as he approached the two.
"Can take jobs, more than anything a guild is a group of mages with a similar mind, and this one is very much like a family more than anything else. You're free to do what you want here, so most of us end up sparing or training." He said as he leaned against a pillar. It was nice to not be the newest member anymore and he smiled at her after he answered, then turned to look at the other girl too.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. I just hadn't seen either of your around so I thought I would say hi... So hi.. my name is Tatsuma by the way." He said to her and then to both of them.
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Experience : 436
Primary Magic : Lightning Dragon Slayer
Secondary Magic : Void Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:51 am

It was all happened too fast that two guild members then appeared beside the girl who was just sitting at the bar drinking the shandy without talking with anyone else, she did not know what to say, but it was quite surprised for the girl that someone has talked to her, and other one came and interrupted just to tell the girl the things she did not know, and the girl who was sitting there has a chance to ask about joining a team now, or making one as she was unsure about that these two members have their team already?

"Oh, nevermind. Nice to meet you guys and just call me Joyce." she replied with a smile, just like she always did to her parents, and she stopped playing her flames that she was quite afraid if she would make fire in the guild and turn it into ashes. Looking at the girl and asked friendly "Uh, what's yours?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Misaki Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:14 am

Kiko had just walked up to the girl and asked her question when she spotted the flames in the girl's hand. Shoot. Shoot shoot shoot. A fire mage? Was that even possible? This was possibly really bad. This girl wasn't with the Rally, was she? No, none of the Rally members had magic.. right? It wasn't likeKiko knew everything about the Rally besides their obsession with Phoenix and Flame. Or was this normal in the outside? No... No Kiko could not risk it. This girl had to be with them...right?

Kiko's face turned red as she began to mentally panic, the fire within her heating up, though the flame was not visible. She Took a step back, planning to run, but then another person stepped in out of nowhere. Was this new white haired men on of them too? No, he was just answering Kiko's previous question. He introduced himself as Tatsuma, followed by the fire gil's introduction as Joyce. Joyce looked at Kiko with a friendly face that the phoenix child could not tell was fake or not. The red head asked for a name. "u-uhm, My name is Ki----" Wait, why give a real name? If Kiko suspected Joyce was a Rally member, then she should make something up. Then again, any Rally member would know what Kiko looked like, so using a fake name would have no use what so ever. "Kiko. I'm Kiko..." Her voice was soft and cautious, but she kept her gaze intently locked on Joyce, making she she wouldn't try anything, if she was even going to.

Kiko Misaki
Kiko Misaki
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:58 am

Tatsu could almost smell the tension in the air between the two girls. It was like sparks or something which to him was appetizing, but the situation could get really heated really quickly and he wanted no part of that. The hair on the back of his neck stood up and he stopped leaning on the pillar. His body language was naturally indicative of having read the tension.
"So how long have you guys been in the guild. I'm guessing not long because you were asking Joyce what one does in a guild, but that leaves you Joyce so same question." He said, turning to each girl as he spoke and did his best to keep pervy thoughts out of his mind since it seemed like most girls somehow knew when he was being a "pervert" as most people tended to call him. Still it wasn't like he ever planned anything out that was wrong, he just tended to think differently than they seemed to expect for whatever reason.

Despite having acknowledged that women were somehow scary psychic monsters, he continued to do the same thing he had been doing since he started meeting girls in the first place. Still what he thought and what he was supposed to say were two different things, a fact he still had to get used to.
"Nice to meet both of you by the way." He added.
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:36 am

It is often the darkest skies
that we see the brightest stars
And now the chance has come that Joyce was already thinking about some names for the team they were going to make up, though she was the only one who was doing all these things. She then returned to the reality from her thoughts, almost forgot that the boy with white hair was asking her something, about how long have she been in Fairy Tail?

"Ah, I think it is about a few weeks, or maybe one week... Actually I don't remember, just not more than a month. That's all I can tell. Anyway, what's your name again? Umm, Tatsu? Suta?"

She could not memorize the boy's name as his name was quite hard to be remembered. She did not care much about his name, but the team, she has a name floated on her mind, Myth! "You guys have a team? Wanna team up? Kiko? Suta?" she said with an exciting grin on her face making her look childish and girlish, and at the same time, she felt something wrong with her words, something she said just now, there was a mistake, but still she did not take to heart because she did not know at all. She was definitely bouncing off the walls, feeling extremely excited and what she wished to hear was a no from their mouths and then a yes to her next question, a request.
written by Joyce

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Misaki Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:26 pm

Judging by his body language, Kiko suspected that Tatsu had read that something was off. Was it because of Joyce? was Kiko right? Or was it because of Kiko herself, they way she was acting? Was he one of them too? The Fire mage could not shake the questions that forever spun around in her head. Luckily, she was saved when Tatsuma's question distracted her. Of course, the inquiry was not directed at Kiko, as her answer was pretty obvious, but rather at Joyce. Joyce responded with saying she had been in the guild a whole week... or more... What, she didn't know? Was she just trying to make something up? This was a red flag... right?

Anyway, she went on to say that the three of them should form a team. ... Wait what? A Team? Already? Why was she asking so fast? No way Kiko would team up with her, Joyce had too much suspicion floating about her... Unless Kiko was just being paranoid. She cleared her throat. "I don't know if I should..."

Kiko Misaki
Kiko Misaki
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:20 pm

Tatsuma looked at the two girls. He had been thinking of a way to try to spend more time with them to see if he had a chance with either one when Joyce spoke up asking if they wanted to team up. Although he was a little curious as to why Kiko seemed a little off. He judged this primarily on the fact that she was extremely hesitant rather than the look on her face. Still he liked that Joyce had suggested teaming up. He had been pretty much solo since he joined the guild and teaming up hadn't been something that had come up.
"I think it's a great idea for us to team up. I haven't been in any teams before and I think it would be fun to actually work with someone from the guild. I've only worked with the magic council as far as teaming up is concerned." He said happily. Though Kiko's response was different from his, he figured she would probably benefit from joining them as well.
"I think you should come too Kiko, I'd love to have two lovely ladies accompany me. It'll be fun. I mean it gets pretty dangerous out at mount Hakobe. Or if you would prefer I'm sure there's a job we could take a do together." He suggested, wondering if that would leave them better or worse as far as some of those jobs were concerned.
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:46 am

It is often the darkest skies
that we see the brightest stars
"Yeah, we are goin to team up and call ourselves the Myth!" she said, standing up from the bar stool and caught up both Kiko's hands as she seemed not very interested in her idea, looking at her with her shining eyes and begging her to team up with her, and the boy.

"Believe me, trust me! It's going to be fun! Am I right, Suta?" she called the boy whose name was actually Tatsuma with a wrong but a quite funny nickname when she wanted him to say something good to convince the girl with white hair. "Please, please~ We can earn money together, doing quests together, like what Suta said just now!" she kept trying to persuade Kiko to join her team. With three of them, there might be a chance for them to become famous in the guild at one night just because there would be a new team born with the name, Myth!

(Sorry for late post, I have piano lesson today...)
written by Joyce

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Misaki Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:07 pm

Tatsuma seem to think that teaming up was a good idea, and Kiko had no reason not to trust him yet, other than the fact that she was already paranoid about Joyce. she didn't know if this was such a good idea though, Rally or not. Kiko had literally just joined the guild, wouldn't it be better to settle down first? Or maybe a team would get her settled in faster. it wasn't like she actually knew any thing about this outside world, she had quite literally been living under a rock her whole life.

Well, she had yet to decide anything, but suddenly Joyce jumped up and grabbed Kiko's hands. Kiko quickly Pulled away and shrieked, losing her balance and falling over on Tatsuma. She sat up, the ends of her white hair beginning to turn orange show her flame. "What the Hell??" Kiko did all she could not to out right glare at Joyce. She was already suspicious of her, and this did not help the cause one bit.

Kiko Misaki
Kiko Misaki
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:42 pm

Tatsu already recognized the situation as starting to get volatile, the girls weren't getting along very well and that was becoming dangerous... Even though he couldn't really understand why at all. All Joyce did was grab Kiko's hand and she had freaked out and fell back on him, and of course he went down. It wasn't really that big of a deal... plus there were worse things for him to deal with than having an attractive white haired girl on him. Joyce wasn't bad either, though she was a little over zealous that quality was fine too.
"Now now, let's calm down. There's no need to get so worked up Kiko, Joyce was just excited and people sometimes get touchy feely when they're feeling like something extremely good has just happened. I'm sure it will be fun and there will be plenty of jobs that we'll have a much better chance at completing them without having anyone die... because that has been known to happen." He said, trying to get them to calm down and standing up as he gently slid out from under Kiko, turning to help her up as soon as he had managed that.

There was going to be some getting used to when it came to these two and that was going to be a bit of a problem for the purposes of working together. He began trying to figure out how he was going to get them to get along, but shook his head as he decided he was going to have to probably get in the middle of the two of them on a fairly regular basis.
"Myth is a good name... not sure why it applies, but I'm sure we'll figure out something to tell people if they ask!" He said, putting his arm around Joyce and then around Kiko.
"Besides, you both have me here so there's no need to get worked up, just vent your frustrations with me." He added with a wink.
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:29 am

this topic is being archives as 2/3rds of the members have been inactive for over a month
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down