FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toma's Starting Weapon

2 posters

Go down

Toma's Starting Weapon Empty Toma's Starting Weapon

Post by Toma Hawke Fri May 09, 2014 1:18 am

Weapon type: Bastard Sword
Power:****
Speed:**
Range: *
Durability:***

Description
Toma's bastard sword is roughly 3 feet long, with a handle large enough for both hands. It's weight is balanced so it can be wielded effectively with one or both hands. The edge is dull and chipped from long years of use before he obtained the blade, making it bludgeon and tear rather than cut if he doesn't catch his target with the tip. The hand guard looked like it used to be ornately wrapped, but is dull and tattered as well. The bright reds and yellows have dulled down to maroon reds and brownish yellows now. The pommel has a chipped lion cap to it that is barely recognizable. The blade has clearly seen use through at least one generation.
Toma Hawke
Toma Hawke
Shadow Heart D
Shadow Heart D

Experience : 34
Primary Magic : N/A
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Toma's Starting Weapon Empty Re: Toma's Starting Weapon

Post by Tatsuma Fri May 09, 2014 6:06 pm

I would approve this buuuutttt:

Since it's in the holder item section, I'm running on the assumption that you want it to be like a holder weapon but without the lacrima which is of course fine, the only problem I see, and it's not even really a problem, is that you have one additional * to apply since your character is level two.

I'm also inclined to ask if you're using the bastard sword as a one handed weapon or a two handed weapon since technically it can go both ways (thus the nickname hand-and-a half sword *spouts random useless trivia*) If you're using it as a two handed weapon technically you have 3 *'s to apply to to weapon.

As it is it's fine if you want to start it out lower, I just wanted to make sure that's what you wanted to do before I moved it for approval.
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Experience : 436
Primary Magic : Lightning Dragon Slayer
Secondary Magic : Void Magic

Back to top Go down

Toma's Starting Weapon Empty Re: Toma's Starting Weapon

Post by Tatsuma Fri May 09, 2014 6:12 pm

aaaannnnddd approved!

Toma's Starting Weapon Pre-approved-loan